Beckyhomesweethome #30 Back to work the holidays are done, no more shopping or garden fun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Lisav for the thread suggestion with 29 votes.

To keep everyone up to date from the last thread:

Becky continued to do unessential shopping every day
  • She spent most of her days not shopping watching Christmas movies
  • Becky copied Hinch and bought an Egg Chair
  • Keeps tagging businesses desperately seeking a collab
  • Got her hair done even though it looks no different
  • She got the announcement and Becky is no longer “furlonged” and is back to dishing out 2ps
  • SHE HAS AN APPOINTMENT

Did I miss much? 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The “time” post . Firstly the picture is ridiculous wtf lol secondly preaching about making the most of your time and enjoying every second because things can change ..when she spends summer days in July sat in a room on her own watching Christmas films . Each to their own and whatever makes you happy but that doesn’t scream making the most of your time like she’s banging on about 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve just shown my bloke her stories from this morning and I really wish you all could have seen his face when she did her little dance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cannot cope with this bleep today.....

Also her new (copied) outfit change story is cringe.

Also beggy, please don't do a story just wearing a bra

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s with all the #makeover tit? Something’s brewing, not sure what but she’s after something!

Reactions: 7
Please stop with those awful before/after videos in your stories Beggy, you’re a middle aged woman not a 20yo!!
Also, there is nothing original about her, everything is copied from other accounts. I personally think she is going to copy Hinch with her sleepers and seating area and pass it off as ‘her idea’, she’s already dropped the ‘have an idea’ several times in her stories. She’s fake, just like those awful lashes she can’t wait to have back on!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just caught up on today’s stories. First off what the actual duck was she doing when she filmed that change of clothes story, I honestly gasped out loud and said noooo. She makes me cringe so much!!
And that wreath is no way a hula hoop other wise that is some size door she has got in her house.
After seeing her make that though I’m going to take a guess and say she has got someone coming around to film her crafting shite (someone put it on the other day so I’m blaming them if this is the case 😂)
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a woman of 41 so desperate for attention, very very sad

Reactions: 16
Please stop with those awful before/after videos in your stories Beggy, you’re a middle aged woman not a 20yo!!
Also, there is nothing original about her, everything is copied from other accounts. I personally think she is going to copy Hinch with her sleepers and seating area and pass it off as ‘her idea’, she’s already dropped the ‘have an idea’ several times in her stories. She’s fake, just like those awful lashes she can’t wait to have back on!
She’s even started saying ‘ Ebayer ‘ like Hinch. Not one original word or idea comes out of her. It’s like she’s 13 trapped in a 42 year old body. 🙄

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.