Beckyhomesweethome #30 Back to work the holidays are done, no more shopping or garden fun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just had a look on the website and this is the most expensive summer house with storage attached, I’m going to say she’s buying this one especially with the space she is levelling off for it. I am a little confused though 🤔.
Why does she need a summer house when she has the lean to already, isn’t that basically a summer house???
How much is this then that she's now spending ? Sorry, I really cba to look 🤣 Added to all the sleepers etc I'd imagine a good few hundred as a minimum being spent again 🤷

Reactions: 4
How much is this then that she's now spending ? Sorry, I really cba to look 🤣 Added to all the sleepers etc I'd imagine a good few hundred as a minimum being spent again 🤷
the one in the pic is £1099

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The bloody state of her this morning, and hyper because it's pay day, no doubt she will be wasting it all on more pointless tit she doesn't need.

Reactions: 10
Buzzing her tits off because it’s pay day. Ffs. It was pay day a few days ago here, so? If I’d have gone round hyper like that my husband would have taken my bank card off me 😀

I see some impulsive spending coming as she’s manic.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Only just opened my eyes and she’s going on about this bleeping summer house 😴 what was the cedar room for then!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Becky reminds me of my mother-in-law. We lived with her for 4 years and she did so much in her garden I couldn’t believe it...got rid of a double swing and replaced it with a sofa set, went through several dining and bistro sets, a new shed/summer house in a new location, built a car port and pergola, added a shed for gardening tools that wouldn’t fit in the summer house, new paved path, levelled the lawn and new turf plus new pots and plants every spring and summer. She used ‘contractors’ (her favourite word) for all of the landscaping at great expense. Some of it looks nice enough but she was never fully satisfied...still isn’t.

Becky is at least insightful enough to admit she’s impatient and needs a project. If she was a neighbour I’d be a bit like ‘Meh. Whatever makes you happy, Karen’ (sorry nice tattle Karen’s!). What I will never understand though, is splashing this all on Instagram. It’s absolutely guaranteed to attract questions and criticism which she doesn’t cope well with. My mother-in-law doesn’t either. If my husband ever commented on whether her decisions were logical or encouraged her not to rush she didn’t like it.The behaviour has a function for her; patching over bigger problems which she doesn’t want to deal with, it’s not rational so she got defensive. If Becky knows on some level that her behaviour is a bit odd why keep up the account?!

One of the worst things about the Internet is that it’s so easy to find a group of people who will validate you and you can ‘cancel‘ anyone who doesn’t. Becky is basically in an echo chamber of appreciation that normalises and praises her behaviour and probably drowns out the opinion of her own family. Very sad.

I often see people say that it’s so obvious she’s not happy and I agree, deep down she’s not. But I think she feeeels happy by doing all this stuff. looks a lot happier than I do a lot of the time 😂

Don’t know why I’m spending my time ranting about it. Guess I got triggeredI’m enjoying an echo chamber of my own 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So she’s plonking the summer house in the middle of her lawn? I’m very confused

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another Christmas mention 🙄
Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love Christmas but come on!! Must be awful to have to have ‘something to look forward to’ all the time rather than enjoying right now

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.