Beckyhomesweethome #30 Back to work the holidays are done, no more shopping or garden fun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my god 😯 I've not watched this psychopath for absolute ages as she was starting to really annoy me to the the point of no return!

I've also not commented on here but I'm still reading along now & then!

Did she say the "summer house" isn't getting delivered till 21st September 🤔 well does she not realise that it will be nearly autumn/winter by then so what is the bleeping point?? She's lost it and seriously needs committing to a mental institute!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
thread suggestion

autumn house, pampas grass, careful on the steps shelly you’ll fall on your sweet ass

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Jesus H Christ! Who put 50p in the head this morning?
It's PAYDAYYEEEEEE. Thank goodness Jaysun woke up and stopped her before they had a 12 inch wide walkway past the third shed.

#31 Beckyhomesweethome Iggy Pop and the three sheds.

Can you tell I'm not into the rhyming thread titles (don't shoot me). 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why doesnt she have any of the hair extensions on the side of her head? Its like they are only at the back like a mullet.

And dont even get me started on the shed. It will have a brookes bar sign on it before winter.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seriously a chilled day is just what she needed, is she taking the piss? She has done duck all for almost 5 months. Some of us have continued to work throughout let alone the poor NHS and carers but never mind the old scroat needs a chilled day.....fuming

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Irritates my flaps shes excited shes off work, has only started back to work, and only works about 3 hours a bleeping week!!!! Would be lovely to not slaughter myself 37.5 hrs a week in a hospital with 2 young kids and be able to afford winter houses and 250 sheds. PS iv noticed shes putting the beef on. woman

Reactions: 3
Irritates my flaps shes excited shes off work, has only started back to work, and only works about 3 hours a bleeping week!!!! Would be lovely to not slaughter myself 37.5 hrs a week in a hospital with 2 young kids and be able to afford winter houses and 250 sheds. PS iv noticed shes putting the beef on. woman
Is that not a bit uncalled for considering she had an eating disorder? I mean none of us like her but come on...

Reactions: 10
She has done about 5 shifts at work since March.
Lazy bleep she is, she wouldn't know hard work if it smacked her in the face!
Pottering about in your charity shop house isn't working you thick twit!!!

Reactions: 10
title thread,

new swingers shed and manic sprees, hacked rats tails with a side order of fleas.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is that not a bit uncalled for considering she had an eating disorder? I mean none of us like her but come on...
Did she though? We only know what she chooses to tell us. To be honest, if she told me tomorrow is gonna be Saturday I wouldn't believe her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did she though? We only know what she chooses to tell us. To be honest, if she told me tomorrow is gonna be Saturday I wouldn't believe her.
I mean i dont know for sure but shes upload many pictures of her at her worst and it definitely wasnt a healthy weight, i wouldnt like to think she would lie about that.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.