Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KNYE_19

"We didnt want the garden to be dangerous if you've had a drink..."

A normal grandmother would say "we didn't want the garden to be dangerous for Eliza".

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

KNYE_19

I dont feel sorry for her at all if I'm 100% honest.
1.She continues to do Ads when we are in a pandemic and people are losing jobs etc.
2. She openly allowed her followers to write homophobic insults to someone.
3. She broke lockdown rules continuously whilst shopping every bloody day and fingering all the bastard things in the shop.
4. When trying new recipes she doesn't credit who they're from as she wants the credit and glory, she did this recently with a cheesecake.
5. Always hints for freebies when she blatantly doesnt need them...what happened to the 2nd shed you were going to buy Beggy, oh yeah it wasnt gifted so you didnt bother.
6. Was called out on here for not donating anything to charity despite her roomfuls of excessive crap.
7. Even clapping for the NHS she had an ulterior motive...let's film it and put it on insta so I look good.
8. Was called out on here for never posting gousto recipes when people ask, it's because she gets freebies when people use her code, why help someone for free when theres something in it for her?

There is plenty I have missed...but overall this woman has actually never done a selfless deed...everything she does is for herself or to make herself look good. I am a very genuine and kind person and my family want to spend time in my company, unlike hers. In life you reap what you sow so I've no pity.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

MadameFoner

Chatty Member
Iconic lights... "So much cheaper than Next & John Lewis" ....of course they're cheaper..TO YOU, they're fucking FREE!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Thanks to @Lisav for the thread suggestion with 29 votes.

To keep everyone up to date from the last thread:

Becky continued to do unessential shopping every day
  • She spent most of her days not shopping watching Christmas movies
  • Becky copied Hinch and bought an Egg Chair
  • Keeps tagging businesses desperately seeking a collab
  • Got her hair done even though it looks no different
  • She got the announcement and Becky is no longer “furlonged” and is back to dishing out 2ps
  • SHE HAS AN APPOINTMENT

Did I miss much? 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
Oh god I hope her appointment isn’t about writing a book? 😩

I called beggy. I write book on Christmas and I be bigger before than hinch. I been writing it since I be furlonged, Brookeblessher has coloured in pictures for book and Jaysun gone for 2454325 mile bike ride then shag dawn

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Lucycarmella

The “time” post . Firstly the picture is ridiculous wtf lol secondly preaching about making the most of your time and enjoying every second because things can change ..when she spends summer days in July sat in a room on her own watching Christmas films . Each to their own and whatever makes you happy but that doesn’t scream making the most of your time like she’s banging on about 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Leita

Chatty Member
I’m calling it now..... she’s going to be turning the Christmas lights on in Felixstowe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Getalife19

Sitting next to my 8 year old listening to beggy,and she says can I see the lady’s hair, her reply ”she looks like a 100 year old nan trying to find a boyfriend” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ffs I can’t cope
She’s usually a lovely child and knows to be kind but damn I’m not even going to tell her off

• Haha
  • Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
I am sick to the back teeth of people like her and Hinch showing their food shopping "hauls" when there are people scraping by each week, struggling to put food on the table and having to use food banks. I'm so cross about it, it's upset me the more I think about it! 😡 No bloody consideration.

• Sad