Beckyhomesweethome #30 Back to work the holidays are done, no more shopping or garden fun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iconic lights... "So much cheaper than Next & John Lewis" ....of course they're cheaper..TO YOU, they're bleeping FREE!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
duck me but she's on something this morning!🤢🙈 oh and if Iconic is looking in....you can duck off too! Absolutely under no condition would I buy anything from you. 👎

Reactions: 15
Who’s betting these “sleek and cool” lights will be around that messy Christmas tree she does!? 🤢 had a nosey on the website and can’t find these on there- have they just given her them to get rid of stock cause they’re so ugly!!!
64C3C1A8-DD18-46F5-8341-10EA1A6E08A3.png

While I’m at it! Banging on about jumpers in summer!? SHUT UP and go and pull the last 3 extensions out while you’re enjoying your next line of coke! 😒

duck me but she's on something this morning!🤢🙈 oh and if Iconic is looking in....you can duck off too! Absolutely under no condition would I buy anything from you. 👎
🤣 wouldn’t even be gifted anything from them!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Basically.... word of the day... at least said 7 times

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
No disrespect or shade to her, but does Becky still see Eliza?? I know her mum and dad don’t want her plastered all over social media (quite right), but Becky always used to mention when she was coming over?

Reactions: 6
No disrespect or shade to her, but does Becky still see Eliza?? I know her mum and dad don’t want her plastered all over social media (quite right), but Becky always used to mention when she was coming over?
Doesn’t she now refer to them coming round as ‘company’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's filling her garden with as much tit as she's filled her house with. Christ I couldn't breathe with all that tit around me. She's never heard of less is more.

Reactions: 13
Notice she said fall down the steps when they’ve had a drink? It’s going to be a swingers bar. She’ll be getting a pampers grass for her from front garden soon!

Reactions: 10
Jesus H Christ! Who put 50p in the head this morning? I need a lie down after those videos!! She is off her tits today. What is wrong with her? She needs a psychiatric assessment!

Reactions: 17
Iconic lights are shite quality, also they have a cheaper ‘sister’ company that sells them much cheaper AND there are codes for it. I have bought most of my lights from Debenhams when they have 50/70% off........the quality is unreal.

she will push anything if it means she benefits. Buzz are tit too. And as for supporting small business????? 😂😂😂😂😂 words fail me. taking freebies isn’t supporting anyone and if you didn’t do swipe ups for all the big (often unscrupulous) businesses we might believe you!!! Idiot, and anyone who believes her agenda is to help ANYONE is a bigger idiot.
I have iconic ceiling lights. They were really cheap and were exactly what I wanted. My hubby said they were difficult to put up because the wires were short. That’s my honest opinion and I didn’t get paid or have a freebie.

Reactions: 1
Also, I can’t help
But feel this is a keeping up with the hinch’s she’s just had her garden done and now Becky is filling hers with what seems as many seats as possible too!

Reactions: 4
I have iconic ceiling lights. They were really cheap and were exactly what I wanted. My hubby said they were difficult to put up because the wires were short. That’s my honest opinion and I didn’t get paid or have a freebie.
I genuinely like a lot of their lights. I have no experience of them though. All I do feel a bit miffed they send Becky so much free stuff.

Reactions: 3
I bought an iconic light recently for my daughters bedroom - just a pretty basic rattan shade, but it was in the sale - arrived really quickly and is actually surprisingly nice quality. I won’t be using them anymore though - how hard is it for companies to do more than ten minutes research on the ‘influencers’ they gift things to? The only thing Beggy influences me to do is avoid anything she recommends. Scruff.

Reactions: 9
It is definitely going to be the new swingers shed. It will be filled with every piece of tat she can find and be so lit up with more tit lighting it will be visible from space

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.