Beckyhomesweethome #30 Back to work the holidays are done, no more shopping or garden fun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she though? We only know what she chooses to tell us. To be honest, if she told me tomorrow is gonna be Saturday I wouldn't believe her.
Yes she did. It was in the paper and I think she was on a TV show about eating disorders (someone will know better than me) So I think any comments about her weight are bang out of order.

Reactions: 8
Irritates my flaps shes excited shes off work, has only started back to work, and only works about 3 hours a bleeping week!!!! Would be lovely to not slaughter myself 37.5 hrs a week in a hospital with 2 young kids and be able to afford winter houses and 250 sheds. PS iv noticed shes putting the beef on. woman
I wouldn’t say she’s putting the beef on, she’s skinny as a rake.

Yes she did. It was in the paper and I think she was on a TV show about eating disorders (someone will know better than me) So I think any comments about her weight are bang out of order.
Because it was in the paper doesn’t mean it happened... Becky lies on social media every single day. Newspapers lie every day too.

Reactions: 6
I mean i dont know for sure but shes upload many pictures of her at her worst and it definitely wasnt a healthy weight, i wouldnt like to think she would lie about that.

That's the thing with her though, she uploads shitloads of pictures about all and sundry.... are they real or are they fake? One simply couldn't know for sure.

Reactions: 2
Ps i wasnt fat shaming or skinny shaming. She needs beef on. After all she lives on coleslaw and roasties and wine 🙄

That's the thing with her though, she uploads shitloads of pictures about all and sundry.... are they real or are they fake? One simply couldn't know for sure.
Its all for the gram 🤢

Reactions: 1

Oh please, in the paper? Must be gospel then :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
One of the rules of tattle is that you can’t police other people’s comments. If U think a comment is unacceptable report it to admin. Hope that helps!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe im naive and giving her the benefit of the doubt but i think that considering there has been lots of comments on here about how she is not over her eating disorder etc that comments about her weight are uncalled for thats all. X
For the record, I do agree. Unfortunately, Becky sets herself up for lots of uncalled for things because, well.....because she sets herself up for it....simple as. She never learns, not ever, her posts today for example, utterly embarrassing for a grown up Mother of two and indeed a Grandmother.

Reactions: 5
Ok i actually apologise i wasnt following long enough to know she had an eating disorder!!!! Until i googled there.I thought she was just thin in general!

Reactions: 2
alright peeps, cool your jets.
back to discussing the swingers shed, breaded mushrooms and tit hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she have a ladder photo frame up with stock photos in? 🤣

View attachment 198051
Cos it was a bargain at the boot sale🤦‍♀️

No disrespect or shade to her, but does Becky still see Eliza?? I know her mum and dad don’t want her plastered all over social media (quite right), but Becky always used to mention when she was coming over?
Word has it Mac and Pheobe have split up...so doubt he would want to share the time he gets to spend with his daughter with his mum shrieking in her face 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I’m calling it.... a sky box in the Summer “out” house
and something from Von Haus!

The grid post suggesting small businesses tag themselves....is this just a way of her then being able to privately message them saying, now she’s ‘featured’ them on her massive account with thousands of followers (🙄), they should send her a free gift?

Reactions: 4
It’s been near on a week! and the dirty woman ain’t washed the rats tails yet. How can any one go that length of time.......
she was humping sleepers yesterday. She never seems to wash, god the women must stink to high heaven. The garden shed with windows well that’s just a joke, it’s either going to be a bar. Or she is having a blow up hot tub in there. 🤢🤮 please god above we don’t see her in it. It’s bad enough seeing her tits hanging on her knees most days in her pauuundland jump suit tit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Minger ! Buzzing off her tits with all the free tat! Took us round her 90’s home to share all the free tit she has got! The free stuff she gets makes me sick ! Does she ever buy from these brands ?

What is that jumper ???

Still not washed her hair!

Anyone else noticed she’s been dropping her birthday date in a few times in the last week .. Christ. Didn’t get the last hint can you say that again love.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Literally my whole house is iconic lights I absolutely cannot fault them they are so much cheaper than next and John Lewis” 🙄🙄🙄 Id say that too if I got my whole house kitted out with lighting! I actually don’t like the lights :/ feel like she just chose anything so she could fill her house with every type of light they do 🙄
Has she actually ever bought a light from them (iconic lights) or has every one been gifted to her???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.