Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jambojambo

VIP Member
God she gets right up my fucking nose you dont eat enough food to be able to fill the fucking freezer you massive beg why dont these companies give items to people that really need them they'd see so much more appreciation back

Reactions: 17

Sadfart

What happened to the drinks fridge? Or have I imagined that? I'm sure she was moaning about it not looking right where she had put it and we've not seen it since, like most of the gifted stuff
I would put money on it being in the Shellock’s bar (otherwise known as the shed with wallpaper! They have the old garden furniture too. Let’s face it the Evans and the Shellocks like to share 🤣

It’s the hypocrisy that makes my nose bleed! Her going on about everything that’s in influencers homes is gifted blah blah blah, don’t feel jealous as they haven’t gone out and bought that stuff themselves & nothing is as it seems on instagram & be grateful for what you have...etc etc...
And just 3 days later she takes delivery of a brand new freezer!
She is full of SHIT, absolute SHIT!!!

The one and only reason Beggy set up Instagram is for what she could get out of it, she stays active because activity brings her free stuff.

If it’s free she has her hand out!
The saddest thing is that this woman is so utterly ignorant that she genuinely believes that what she does is different. Someone has supposedly reported her to HMRC, because if she’s being gifted items to promote and then selling them she needs to declare the income for tax purposes. I genuinely hope that they have.

• Haha

Departed14

‘I know I’m all over the that site, I don’t read it, much to peoples... well these certain, about 10’ then realises she’s giving it away that she reads here and we all say she reads here. Becky you gave yourself away then with your hesitation.

Twats.

• Haha

Zeus

The covers were off my husbands lower half this morning as he slept and as I glanced back I swear his left testicle was the image of beckys face. If he had blonde pubes it would have been her whole exact head! Freaked me out.

• Haha

Babe123xx

Also she says the T-shirt’s off eBay are cheap, I do not agree, I think 6.99 and 2.50 postage is far from cheap for that tack! She’s clearly only doing it for the swipe up link so she pockets money

See the hinting for a bigger freezer paid off then 🙄

Yesterday’s stories
“Oh we still love using this swan air fryer”
Better give them a little mention since I’m getting a freezer from them tomorrow

(Could be a fridge but she never “begged”for one of them)

Wonder if Becky beggy mcbeggerson will have told swan she will only accept if she can gift one to her followers ? 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Did she really sit and sort out Brooke’s passport? Brooke is 18, not 8 lol!
My 18 year old is about to start her second year at Uni, has her own flat, pays her own bills, cleans, cooks & shops for herself.
Seems the only organisational skills Brooke has is uploading all her selfies onto Instagram & saving them to her highlights 😂

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
This has really pissed me off this morning. Beggy will put it down to jealousy but it certainly isn’t. I’m pissed off for the people who could of received that freezer and appreciate it fully, not just house it with fecking ice cubes!
Beggy, we all know you read here.
You’re vile, you’re grabby and you are not relatable in the slightest. I followed your old account, you know the one that got deleted? Back then you were alright but now? You’re insufferable
I’m going to be writing to swan and I hope others do as it’s just ridiculous the levels of grabbyness!
It’s the hypocrisy that makes my nose bleed! Her going on about everything that’s in influencers homes is gifted blah blah blah, don’t feel jealous as they haven’t gone out and bought that stuff themselves & nothing is as it seems on instagram & be grateful for what you have...etc etc...
And just 3 days later she takes delivery of a brand new freezer!
She is full of SHIT, absolute SHIT!!!

The one and only reason Beggy set up Instagram is for what she could get out of it, she stays active because activity brings her free stuff.

If it’s free she has her hand out!

Last edited:
  • Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Another mirror? How many mirrors does one woman need?!!
How vain is she?! For someone who ( apparently) hates how they look so much she has mirrors EVERYWHERE!!!

And again no THANK YOU to the company!!!!

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
She’s just letting us know another 2 times this morning that those trousers were £12.99 and come in different colours just in case you missed her saying it 30 times yesterday. Oh and if you want the leopard print trousers just type in leopard print trousers, you’re welcome huns x

• Haha

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
‘Good morning good morning good morning’ 🤢 ‘just having a cuppa cha’ 🤢 ‘been reading lots on........... insta’ ooh you almost slipped up there didn’t you bex 😂

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She won’t advertise bingo sites as she doesn’t want to promote gambling, yet she will promote excessive drinking & tells her 60k followers to get themselves to Aldi to buy bottles upon bottles of Gin 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
Yep proving that Mac’s there after reading my comment on here earlier 😂 hi saggy tits! 👋🏻🤓

Ffs the chomping after tasting the gin.. I can’t stand her 🤢 ‘I quite like it!’ What fucking alcohol don’t you like? Oh and what a surprise we have the ‘Macs gone’ story as usual. Does anyone care? I’m surprised he even stayed that long he probably had to down that bottle of gin to be able to put up with her that long.

Why has Choochoopaperie sent her 1 Father’s Day card? Doesn’t she need 1 each for her 21 dads? Favouritism 🙄

• Haha

Werock123

I highly doubt anyone messaged her 're her granddaughter. Believe me we would have known about it before now! She shouldn't even be mentioning about it, she's absolutely sick and if it was my unborn baby she was referring to like that on stories i would be livid. Imagine phoebe watching that and having to listen to her saying about her baby dying. Disgusting and it's all for shock value. I used to really like Becky but she has changed so much on Insta.
Surely if someone had messaged her that should would’ve screen shotted it and put it up as her story to show everyone?? She shows everyone everything else so 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

bellaburgundia

Well, poke me sideways with a fecking skoooowerrrr, the bar sign for the swingers club is #gifted. She's on a par with Hinch this week with the shit show of gifted tat.

• Haha
  • Angry

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
Her tablets contain ‘all that Jizz’ - she’s on jizz tablets... maybe Jason even dislikes her and doesn’t want to give her any of his anymore🤣 I know I know... I need to grow up haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15