Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow a 18 year olds birthday party

Grow up becky

Your twice the age

Look 3 times the age tho

Old hag
Reckon that was one of Brooke’s mates or a friends daughters party she’s gate crashed thinking she’s the young cool mum? didn’t seem like many other adults same age there, I find it so creepy filming that sort of stuff with all those people who I bet aren’t all aware they’re being filmed to be put on insta when the accounts public and has such a high following! Bet she doesn’t ask people first! Having said that if beggys there they probably know they will end up on her insta as she films everything!

🙄 did we really need to see her getting off with dolly! Nun night begs see you in the morning you beaut!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
How cringe when a whole room full of 18 year old girls are singing along to Justin bieber and she’s trying to join in like she’s one of them.. how embarrassing. Then goes home and jumps on the bed with her shirt undone and snogs her dog? What a bleeping filthy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s the drinking at night then getting up first thing to drive to the car boot sale that bothers me, surely she’s close to the limit in terms of having alcohol in her system?

Reactions: 14
It’s the drinking at night then getting up first thing to drive to the car boot sale that bothers me, surely she’s close to the limit in terms of having alcohol in her system?
Well apparently she only had 3 gins but her eyes showed otherwise! She looked wasted 🤣 either that or she’s a lightweight!

Reactions: 7
She would literally buy a jar of dog tit if it had a 50p sticker on it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a load of crap she’s bought (n)
Nothing new there then...

Does she have to keep tapping and bashing the bleeping SKUwers? She’s always tapping her nails on something or whacking something, annoying old scarecrow! Did she really just say ‘SAY WHAAAAT’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ She so desperately wants to be young doesn’t she? I bet she didn’t even know who professor green was, one of the girls last night probably told her and now she wants to look cool 😂 Is she actually joking.. she’s going out AGAIN tonight?! Does she ever bleeping stop drinking, ever? Even when she’s at home she’s gotta have a drink, sorry but she’s definitely an alcoholic. She has to do every thing in excess, drinking, shopping, ageing 😂🤢 and now she’s tapping the bleeping hose box, your nails are tit Beggy stop trying to show them off, I’d rather have dog tit on my nails than have those giant period blood spades on the end of my fingers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ffs she’s bought the same hose I have 🙄 now I’ll think of her whenever I use it 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why is she making Jason a Father’s Day present from Brooke she’s a bleeping adult shouldn’t she be buying/ making her own gifts for him! And was there any need for that amount of tapping and rustling of the “squers” 🤣 out again tonight with another of Brooke’s mates all the “girls” she’s in there gang now is she? Lol all her mates probably fucked her off by now

Reactions: 14
what the hell is that tatty treee thingymajig she’s bought from carboot today? Looks like it’s covered in skanky runner beans 😭

Why is she making Jason a Father’s Day present from Brooke she’s a bleeping adult shouldn’t she be buying/ making her own gifts for him! And was there any need for that amount of tapping and rustling of the “squers” 🤣 out again tonight with another of Brooke’s mates all the “girls” she’s in there gang now is she? Lol all her mates probably fucked her off by now
She hangs around with them all cos she thinks she’s young & cool! Sad sack of tit she is!!!

What the actual duck is this????! And more stars...
Her house is full of crappy tat! How does she live with all that stuff around her, it’d nip my head!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she putting highlight all over her face? So she bought it and didn’t even know it was revolution I thought that was the reason she got it coz she loves revolution! Proof that she buys anything without even looking at it properly!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.