Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she doing a massive tick sign with her finger and saying TICKKK after she’s cleaned and tidied each room lol #wanabehinchnowbeggy haha

Reactions: 8
Whoever messyhairdontcare is I LOVE YOU! Shame she deleted it, bit like Hinch who also deletes all her negative messages. Don’t post your tit if you don’t want people having an opinion. Stupid cows!!!!
Messy hair will be blocked and will have abuse incoming from the Alkie soon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she doing a massive tick sign with her finger and saying TICKKK after she’s cleaned and tidied each room lol #wanabehinchnowbeggy haha
And what an absolute tit hole the two dressing rooms look even when they’ve been cleaned and tidied , so full to the brim with crap and clutter looks horrendous

Anyone else think the doors painted grey look bloody awful as well ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
And what an absolute tit hole the two dressing rooms look even when they’ve been cleaned and tidied , so full to the brim with crap and clutter looks horrendous

Anyone else think the doors painted grey look bloody awful as well ?
How she deals with all that clutter is beyond me! And why anyone needs that amount of clothes is ridiculous. She could give half of that away to a charity and still have more than the average person. She’s a compulsive spender, she should really go & see someone about it because it’s obviously out of control.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone actually like watching her talk crap? I mean who is she talking too?? And her house is full of shite

The comment has gone 🙈

She has no shame. I’m thinking Mac and the poor girlfriend have parted ways and that’s why there is no baby chat. Her saying she got vile messages about the baby was to spin shade on us for chatting about her. Either that or she pissed off Thomas the tank big time.
I thought that too .. after all they weren't together long .. she's also gone private while before she had an open page.
Who knows. Hope they're still together but it would explain why Becky completely stopped talking about the baby and stopped showing what she's buying for it.

Reactions: 7
You aren’t proving anything to anyone acting like this Becky 😏
I know you do it as a 🖕🏼to everyone here, but your erratic behaviour should be a concern to your family, it’s not normal!

It's embarrassing to watch & her tacky top is see through 🤢

Reactions: 5
I can’t watch. She’s beyond embarrassing. That comment she’s deleted about being greedy... Im so intrigued as to how many people are on her block list! I bet it’s not far off her following! I was blocked on my personal account ages ago when I pulled her up on filming whilst driving. She used to do it all the time.

The comment has gone 🙈

I thought that too .. after all they weren't together long .. she's also gone private while before she had an open page.
Who knows. Hope they're still together but it would explain why Becky completely stopped talking about the baby and stopped showing what she's buying for it.
Check if Beggy is following her

I can’t watch. She’s beyond embarrassing. That comment she’s deleted about being greedy... Im so intrigued as to how many people are on her block list! I bet it’s not far off her following! I was blocked on my personal account ages ago when I pulled her up on filming whilst driving. She used to do it all the time.
She blocked my personal as i asked why she was calling freebies “happy post” years ago 😂

Reactions: 4
She has some serious issues.
Mac hardly sees her, seems as though Jason never really wants to spend anytime with her...
All this “I love life and I’m so happy” is bollocks, it’s all a show! I think she buys and hoards to fill a void in her life.

Check if Beggy is following her

She blocked my personal as i asked why she was calling freebies “happy post” years ago 😂
She’s following Phoebe but Phoebes account is private so not sure if she’s following her back

Reactions: 6
Has anyone been sick a little bit I’m their mouth at that video she has just posted and why does she have holes at her breast area on that t shirt 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s giving us plenty to talk about today and not in a good way

Reactions: 5
Those open wardrobes and mess leave me wanting to raid her house and declutter so badly...she is so embarrassing to watch today..🙄

Reactions: 9
Those open wardrobes and mess leave me wanting to raid her house and declutter so badly...she is so embarrassing to watch today..🙄
There is just too much going on in that house, gives me a headache just looking at it! She went from being quite minimalistic to full on clutter, it would drive me mental! I think a lot of it is down to greed as she has no place to store it all yet keeps buying & getting gifted more & more 🙄

Reactions: 10
God forbid anyone posts any negativity she soon gets rid! She must not like home truths

You aren’t proving anything to anyone acting like this Becky 😏
I know you do it as a 🖕🏼to everyone here, but your erratic behaviour should be a concern to your family, it’s not normal!
What the hell is wrong with her? I reckon Brooke bought her back some drugs from the last festival she went to. I’d phone the doctors surgery if I cared about her. bleeping nut job isn’t it!!!

• Haha
Why does she keep ticking? What’s that all about. It’s new and annoying 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.