Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bettyally85

Boils my piss!! She can afford to buy a thousand succulents and jeans, but no freezer! There are people genuinely can’t afford things like a new freezer and this year gets given one!! Like she didn’t know!! I personally have just cancelled my order for my swan bread bin and tea coffee sugar set now, I know that sounds pathetic but fuck em they aint earning off me to give away to her! Proper robin hoods! And her stupid clenched teeth when pronouncing her “ss” or cup of tea without opening her jaw!! 😩

Reactions: 19

bellaburgundia

Has this woman no shame?? Literally begged her arse off a couple of weeks ago for a fridge/freezer/anything free and here it is. Quick mention of the air fryer yesterday that probs had fuck all in it, just to satisfy the brand. Ugh, so two faced after yesterday's rant.

• Angry

Crbif

Is she being serious, buys awful zebra gym leggings then puts them on and says I look like a bloody zebra..... what was you expecting to look like a bloody leopard?????

• Haha

Beggy’s big battleships

Please tell me someone remembers last year when Beggy said she doesn’t let Jason watch love Island as she didn’t want him looking at the fit girls! I swear I didn’t dream it 😂 That’ll be why she’s recording it, she will watch it when the poor man is out grafting or cycling the hell away from the snaggle toothed witch 🧙‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

sickofem

Chatty Member
Another gift - her reason for needing one 'because it's hard to take photos in the other one' what the actual fuck!! She sure does love her self, she really is the biggest hypocrite going!!

• Haha
It’s fucking KOPPARBERG you daft bint! Not Kopp’en’burg 🙄

P.s. only posting to prove mac actually comes to see her.... encouraging your child to drink and drive are you beggy? 🤔 stupid cow

Last edited:
  • Haha

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
Is it me or does that plant look like it’s seen better days? No expert maybe it’s meant to look like that but leaves look really droopy maybe it’s spent to much time with beggy
Her mums just told her the plant is dead 😂😂😂😂

Ffs the faces today... if that’s the face she pulls when she’s sucking off Jason it’s no wonder he won’t go near her

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I highly doubt anyone messaged her 're her granddaughter. Believe me we would have known about it before now! She shouldn't even be mentioning about it, she's absolutely sick and if it was my unborn baby she was referring to like that on stories i would be livid. Imagine phoebe watching that and having to listen to her saying about her baby dying. Disgusting and it's all for shock value. I used to really like Becky but she has changed so much on Insta.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She never fucking cooks apart from air fried nuggets / fish fingers or shit from a jar. Why does she need a freezer THAT size?!
She’s a sad, desperate, greedy fucking bitch who was only moaning on her stories the other day about what accounts get free and slagging them all off and look what she gets today! Fuck off Beggy, you annoying, two faced, hypocritical old bat!

• Heart

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
FUCK UP! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m dead. She can’t even swear properly the absolute thick cow. Nobody would ever wish an unborn baby dead that’s disgusting. I wouldn’t even wish her dead as much as I hate her! And if anyone has sent her that then they need actual help.. but I doubt it. I’m pretty sure she’s just trying to make it seem bigger than it is because in reality none of us have said anything that she can moan about without looking like a stupid prick. If you wanna put yourself out there you’ve gotta accept that you’re gonna be criticised and if you don’t like that then get off Instagram or DONT READ IT. I bet because she’s pointed it out today she will do the competition properly and the next one will go back to being fixed. Why doesn’t she go live every time and show us from start to finish her picking the names and asking Alexa to choose a number. That way she can’t write down whoever she likes and ask Alexa to keep choosing until the number comes up that she wants. FUCK UP!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha

Beggy’s big battleships

Besties Bar my arse! 😂 Swingers shed would’ve been more accurate! Jason wasn’t on any long bike ride today, the only bike he was riding was Dawn 🤢

• Haha

Rodgers2017

It really puts me off buying from any business or/and Insta shop that gift her so much. Why not gift some smaller accounts something that don't already have everything double, triple or more 🙄
I messaged Swan on Sunday basically complaining about her receiving the freezer considering the amount of purchased followers and the daily spending and how I would never consider buying off them- I’m waiting a reply 😂

Reactions: 18
Go and listen to clean honest livings stories... beggy, take a listen. “If people have a different opinion to you... it is not bullying. If you don’t like something somebody says.... is it is not bullying. If they’re calling you out on something you’re doing that is wrong or harmful... it is not bullying.” 😊 chow for now!

No Time for Bull

Chatty Member
This is disgusting, I was speaking to someone yesterday who has had no money form universal credit for 9 weeks, no food, gas or electric all because she was made redundant. Here we have Beggy showing off her new free freezer just to put ice in 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s disgusting after her rant yesterday. Hope her wee fan Club come To their senses

• Sad

Departed14

I’m getting sick of companies constantly sending her stuff. No offence but what is her account, she doesn’t clean on it, it’s not really a home account is it, it’s more a vlog account where she tells us her whereabouts every day. What days she’s working, how many gins she’s drank, what shops she went on a supermarket sweep in, whether Brooke has gone to work or Mac is coming for tea, I honestly don’t see content. I’d never dream of vlogging my every move daily. It’s a vlog account and every day is the same. Her account used to be a home account with tips but this year it’s gone tits up, and her spending is fkin crazy. She’s clearly unwell, I don’t see the person she used to be on the account when I first followed her, unless she hid it well.

Her aggressive nature comes out far too much. I get it when people are writing opinions online it’s not nice, and that’s why I don’t discuss her appearance as I don’t feel it’s necessary, but she puts her account up to the public and not everyone will agree with how she does things and she has to accept that. People will have an opinion Becky. Many of your followers with chronic health conditions took offence at your lazy bastarditis comments, you have to own that shit and apologise. If you’re this public figure you see yourself as you have to set an example and be mindful of the language you use, and your behaviour too.

In my opinion Instagram isn’t helping her mental health, I know the signs of someone struggling, as I’m sure many of us do, and she clearly is, yet her family don’t seem to notice her which is sad. Instagram fills a void in her life, just like the spending does.

Reactions: 17

bluey

VIP Member
Those T-shirt’s I wouldn’t put my 7 year old in never mind a grown woman.
The girl power one would look nice with my red and white trainers???? No it fukin wouldn’t beggy!! Grow up!!!

• Haha

Babe123xx

Anyone else just noticed her search history when doing the number generator for her comp? Mrs hinch in the search history lolllll

• Haha
  • Wow