Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, I doubt she did receive such message. It was BS to gain attention.

Makes me laugh how Jason fucks off on “big bike rides” anything to avoid spending the day with her .. and her phone.

Reactions: 8
I bet she’s been told to keep her big gob quiet...Especially after blurting out the message she allegedly received about the baby!
I’d have been mortified if my Mother In Law announced something like that to her followers. Sorry, but that would have been reported to the police if anyone had ever messaged me such a vile message about my grandkids!
Only my opinion but I don’t think it happened 🤥
It didn’t happen! Why else would she then delete the story 🤔 she is vile for even making that up

Reactions: 10
If I were Jason I’d be peddling like f*ck to get the furthest away from her and never going back 🚴🏻‍♂️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can just imagine her there now, frantically clawing and the packaging with her tit fake nails, so she can flog the arse out of the product/company and get more tit to giveaway to someone she knows. Desperate.

Reactions: 4
Another mirror? How many mirrors does one woman need?!!
How vain is she?! For someone who ( apparently) hates how they look so much she has mirrors EVERYWHERE!!!

And again no THANK YOU to the company!!!!

Reactions: 16
Another gift - her reason for needing one 'because it's hard to take photos in the other one' what the actual duck!! She sure does love her self, she really is the biggest hypocrite going!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another mirror? How many mirrors does one woman need?!!
How vain is she?! For someone who ( apparently) hates how they look so much she has mirrors EVERYWHERE!!!

And again no THANK YOU to the company!!!!
Yeah claims to have an illness where she despises what she looks like but oh wait a minute, has mirrors all over the room. She will clearly take anything thrown at her

Another gift - her reason for needing one 'because it's hard to take photos in the other one' what the actual duck!! She sure does love her self, she really is the biggest hypocrite going!!
That one is placed the exact same as the one she’s reffering too with the window behind it so she makes up any old tit to justify why she needs it

Attachments

Yeah claims to have an illness where she despises what she looks like but oh wait a minute, has mirrors all over the room. She will clearly take anything thrown at her

That one is placed the exact same as the one she’s reffering too with the window behind it so she makes up any old tit to justify why she needs it

She's a lying twit basically!!!

Reactions: 9
Didn’t she slag others off last week saying she doesn’t do ADs ? This is an AD. Another thing sent For free you would never pay for yourself. £150? You can buy them for half that online.

Reactions: 11
Why didn't she turns this down like those pictures because she didn't need another..could have just offered it as a prize..greed.. that's why..

So you needed a £160 freebie mirror just because you couldn’t take photos in the other one due to the light coming in...

“We really struggle to get photographs”

I really can’t believe she just said that, the woman is vile, seriously VILE.
🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 13
It really puts me off buying from any business or/and Insta shop that gift her so much. Why not gift some smaller accounts something that don't already have everything double, triple or more 🙄

So you needed a £160 freebie mirror just because you couldn’t take photos in the other one due to the light coming in...

“We really struggle to get photographs”

I really can’t believe she just said that, the woman is vile, seriously VILE.
🤢🤢🤢🤢
And to think it was originally £299 according to the website, a website which offers credit, so those that are silly enough to want to be like her could potentially rack up debt, yet she watched a programme about debt yesterday and lamented how awful it was, get a grip Becky ffs

I need to stop watching her today, now the Bar plaques have arrived, the ones she shamelessly begged for

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
It really puts me off buying from any business or/and Insta shop that gift her so much. Why not gift some smaller accounts something that don't already have everything double, triple or more 🙄
Totally agree, I see so many little insta accounts who are tryi
And to think it as originally £299 according to the website, a website which offers credit, so those that are silly enough to want to be like her could potentially rack up debt, yet she watched a programme about debt yesterday and lamented how awful it was, get a grip Becky ffs
she has no conscience that’s why! She won’t give a flying f*ck if anyone gets into debt for something she gets for free, she doesn’t care about anyone but herself! She’s the most hypocritical person I think I’ve ever seen!

And no thank you for the plaques either...
Beggy, manners cost duck ALL, you begging woman 😭

I’m getting sick of companies constantly sending her stuff. No offence but what is her account, she doesn’t clean on it, it’s not really a home account is it, it’s more a vlog account where she tells us her whereabouts every day. What days she’s working, how many gins she’s drank, what shops she went on a supermarket sweep in, whether Brooke has gone to work or Mac is coming for tea, I honestly don’t see content. I’d never dream of vlogging my every move daily. It’s a vlog account and every day is the same. Her account used to be a home account with tips but this year it’s gone tits up, and her spending is fkin crazy. She’s clearly unwell, I don’t see the person she used to be on the account when I first followed her, unless she hid it well.

Her aggressive nature comes out far too much. I get it when people are writing opinions online it’s not nice, and that’s why I don’t discuss her appearance as I don’t feel it’s necessary, but she puts her account up to the public and not everyone will agree with how she does things and she has to accept that. People will have an opinion Becky. Many of your followers with chronic health conditions took offence at your lazy bastarditis comments, you have to own that tit and apologise. If you’re this public figure you see yourself as you have to set an example and be mindful of the language you use, and your behaviour too.

In my opinion Instagram isn’t helping her mental health, I know the signs of someone struggling, as I’m sure many of us do, and she clearly is, yet her family don’t seem to notice her which is sad. Instagram fills a void in her life, just like the spending does.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.