Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beggy’s big battleships

Morning you beauts! Coming to you live from the toilet at work where I’m having a 5 minute skive to catch up on this thread 🤫
Does anyone remember when Beggy used to go ‘shite shopping’ ??? Her words not mine! I remember in the early days of her account someone sent her a print in a frame saying ‘queen of shite shopping’ 🤮
Here’s my issue with Her Royal Beggyness.... whilst it doesn’t affect me what she spends her money on it gets on my nerves when she tosses it on the floor and says things like ‘didn’t actually need any of that’ I find it distasteful. I do think she needs some help, it’s not normal to bomb it down to Homebase because she was tipped off that a load of crap Christmas decorations were reduced down to 10p or whatever. Now don’t get me wrong I love a bargain as much as the next person but It’s not normal behaviour to buy decorations and say ‘ I don’t know why I’ve bought these they’re not even my colour scheme’ That’s just GRABBY! She was doing a story from the car in a right old state worrying that someone would go clear the stock out before she could get there. Someone needs to have a word.

Reactions: 15

Bebop79

She’s getting the piss taken out of her in her home town , she’s asked places for stuff for free or largely discounted if she advertises there buisness .. think she thinks no one knows and it’s all been kept quiet,the businesses declined 😆

• Haha
  • Wow

Pinky1977

Not reading this my arse. You’ve been shown for the person you are #fuckup calling others out for non stop ADs when you do them non stop with huge value items £699 freezer, £799 garden furniture...... come on explain what’s different.

You can’t afford to buy yourself so blag them for free. Brands will get wise to her.

#fuckup

Last edited:
  • Heart

sj96

I don’t have any problem with the sweet trees but why the ffff is she making one for her husband on behalf of her 18/19 year old daughter? Does Becky also buy a card and write it out like it’s from Brooke too?

Well then...

She’s clearly been sniffing some sort of glue, the cheek on it too slag other Instagramers for being paid and gifted loads of shit, nothing at all to do with jealously, that she’s got a new freeze, it’s the fact she’s taken it for no reason whatsoever, considering she doesn’t ever cook, and look at the shit in the drawers? Like there is some many families that are sitting with tiny freezers, and loads of people in the house, and they cannot afford to just go buy a new freeze, yet here she is getting gifted big freezes for her to put ice and fruit in, shame on swan! Becoming a joke now with these instagrams, maybe all these companies, should try gifting stuff to people who’re actually in need, or give back to the people who’re actually buying from them, instead of greedy Instagramers, that will take anything because it’s free, i’ll No longer be buying from companies who’re gifting Instagramers all these massive expensive things, that they don’t even need.

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Omg how two faced is Becky! A few months back her & Brooke ( her daughter who classes herself as a public figure on her Instagram) did a live and stated they didn’t follow or wish to follow Mrs Hinch! Becky said she’d been cleaning years and didn’t need tips on how to do it ...

Now guess who she’s following??!!
Two faced cow she is, honestly I thought she was ok at first but now she’s become so beggy & annoying! She’s more like than likely waiting for Mrs Hinch to mention her so she gets more followers. Get a life!!!!

Amieee

Jesus.... “you get to meet me!!” ..... Id rather chew off my own haemorrhoids, thanks.

... and how ungrateful is she?! Hasn’t even read Lynsey’s book! Probably can’t read proper English though, to be fair.

• Haha
  • Heart

Abc

First time commenting on here! It really infuriates me how she's a brand rep for Soul Candles, yet never burns them!! Why on earth do they keep sending her candles when they are just for show. Absolutely pointless her working with them. You wouldn't have to dust them down if you burnt them! The mirror she got sent yesterday was just ridiculous, all because her and Brooke struggle to take photos of themselves in the other mirror, I mean really?!?! I really used to enjoy following Becky but she just seems to be ever so greedy.

sj96

Fuck offffff she should be so embarrassed of herself. If she didn’t spend all of her (Jason’s) money on useless shit at car boot sales she could afford a brand new freezer HERSELF, without having to beg for one.
Then the whole ‘Ive only ever accepted ONE paid payment’ Oh did that gift not cost anything? Is that freezer free for the rest of us aswell then Begs?
And then listing the things she’s gonna use it for, ice creams, fruit and ice for her gin. Priorities eh 😂

Bluebird7

Chatty Member
I so excited ... I just can’t hide it 🤣 seriously does Brooke not say mum that makes no sense you sound like a total bellend! She’s reading these threads so why is she not changing it! It’s every time! ATTENTION BECKY!! PLEASE READ... IT IS NOT I IT IS I’M or I AM the apostrophe key can be located next to the ! On your iPhone keyboard when you switch to the numbers (helpful tip incase you werent sure what it was for or where it was or that it was even a function on the iPhone like you were unaware of the time-lapse function) please feel free to use it appropriately going forward it would please your followers greatly

• Haha

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
‘I’ve got a busy morning this morning’ oh yeah waiting in for your free freezer and then getting your eyelashes done, wow so busy. God it must be awful for you, why don’t you pour yourself a gin and have a sit down it must be exhausting not going to work and doing what you want.

• Haha

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
Oh my god! I am so glad ive found this! I thought I was the only one who was starting to get so irritated by her! I cant believe how much crap she buys every single day!? Ive followed her page for a long time now but I didnt think she was this bad before. The last few months has been ridiculous and I cant believe how much stuff she hoards. Her dressing room rails are bowing from the amount of clothes and boxes bursting at the seams yet she constantly wears new stuff not anything shes got. Also did anyone else follow her before this year? Did you see the obsession with Stan the Stag!? Her cupboard under the stairs in the lounge is bursting with christmas stuff in every colour and stans gallore, she even cable tied large stan ornaments in her christmas trees last year LOL absolutely horrendous 😂
Oh god don’t get me started with the bloody stags! Once at Christmas a couple of years back I messaged her something about them and she messaged back saying ‘they seem to be everywhere this year!’ Yeah they’re called reindeer you fucking idiot they’re around every year at Christmas. How fucking dumb 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

ISeeYou

Why is she doing a massive tick sign with her finger and saying TICKKK after she’s cleaned and tidied each room lol #wanabehinchnowbeggy haha
And what an absolute shit hole the two dressing rooms look even when they’ve been cleaned and tidied , so full to the brim with crap and clutter looks horrendous

Anyone else think the doors painted grey look bloody awful as well ?

Last edited:

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Becky did a live with Brooke once and said she had no interest in Hinch, she said she knows how to clean and doesn’t need to follow anyone showing her how to do it.

Guess who she is following now? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her blood tests have come back clear, she looks so disappointed even though she claims she isn't, try eating 3 healthy meals a day, instead of Kong po once a day and stay off the alcohol that might help hey

• Heart

Departed14

Being taught how to search for certain words again.

If you need a phone case, type phone case. Ear phones are ear phones. Good god are people that simple??

• Haha