Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm all for calling people out on the undisclosed ads and affs and strange competition rules but reading this thread has got very uncomfortable if I'm honest. A lot of personal remarks about her appearance... Don't get me wrong I've read and agreed with some posts on here but it doesn't feel funny anymore...
No one is laughing about the state she is in, we are rather concerned by it too

Reactions: 5
I'm all for calling people out on the undisclosed ads and affs and strange competition rules but reading this thread has got very uncomfortable if I'm honest. A lot of personal remarks about her appearance... Don't get me wrong I've read and agreed with some posts on here but it doesn't feel funny anymore...
My comment was not made in a nasty way towards Becky more concerned. And more concerned it seems to not be noticed by her family and friends. I know if she was my friend I would be extremely concerned

Reactions: 8
I mean the earlier posts. The posts that are slagging off her teeth and feet etc and her physical appearance.
Not justifying it, but that’s why they are older posts - yes it’s been mentioned but it’s not about that overall - hence back to the actual concern about her and the concern that those closest to her can’t even see it

Reactions: 4
Erm just today people have been slagging off her eyebrows and nails and saying she looks old. I'm just saying that I can see why the instafamous refer to tattle as a troll site and I always admired tattle for calling out the inaccuracies of the big insta accounts.

Agreed!
Nobody’s making her read on here, and nobody’s making you read it either. People can say what they like within reason. And I think you’re forgetting or are unaware of her fat shaming people and slagging off their appearance. She can dish it out but can’t take it.

Reactions: 11
So glad somebody else has pointed this out I feel like it's become more of an attack on her appearance than it is calling her out about ads and competitions.

Reactions: 2
It's not really a question as to whether she reads on here or whether I read on here or whether anyone reads on here. Making comments about someone's appearence isn't cool in my book (and shouldn't be in anyone's). If you're okay with that continue, just don't witch about people calling you trolls. You are trolling.
Feel free to leave at any point 👍🏻

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So glad somebody else has pointed this out I feel like it's become more of an attack on her appearance than it is calling her out about ads and competitions.
It maybe because a lot of her content is about how she looks, and she’s putting that out there to be commented on, It’s all about her appearance, how fab she doesn’t look, how young lol, she looks, and of course her hoarding and buying clothes, to show off her figure, I think she puts it out there it’s going to be commented on 😀

Reactions: 6
She’s just letting us know another 2 times this morning that those trousers were £12.99 and come in different colours just in case you missed her saying it 30 times yesterday. Oh and if you want the leopard print trousers just type in leopard print trousers, you’re welcome huns x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s just letting us know another 2 times this morning that those trousers were £12.99 and come in different colours just in case you missed her saying it 30 times yesterday. Oh and if you want the leopard print trousers just type in leopard print trousers, you’re welcome huns x
Is there a swipe up yet? If not they must not be online as her followers can’t work google so she would have to do a swipe up for them

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looking back at some of your posts you initiated the slagging off of her awful nails and have made a few comments about her clothes etc.. a tad hypocritical

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is there a swipe up yet? If not they must not be online as her followers can’t work google so she would have to do a swipe up for them
She’s just said in her stories they’re not online so sadly no swipe up! Poor beggy, no 10p commission for you!

Reactions: 1
She’s just said in her stories they’re not online so sadly no swipe up! Poor beggy, no 10p commission for you!
Oh no might send her the 10p anyway if I buy them don’t want her missing out after all the work she puts in to Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m home, Jason’s home...Not sure what we’re doing though.
Whatever you both do I’ll be shocked if alcohol isn’t involved!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’d rather get pissed up with Dawn & Shelly & wallpaper a bleeping shed then spend time with her sick Mum & 6 Dads- Apart from Mac no family ever visit. Can’t blame them though to be fair!
What’s this think about having loads of dads I’m really intrigued? Have I missed something?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.