Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me get this straight, she bought a pair of leggings because they reminded her of a wall. Ok then.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think she’s that bad. She just reminds me of the people on benefits street. why do people have such a hatred for her?

She won’t advertise bingo sites as she doesn’t want to promote gambling, yet she will promote excessive drinking & tells her 60k followers to get themselves to Aldi to buy bottles upon bottles of Gin 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
She won’t advertise bingo sites as she doesn’t want to promote gambling, yet she will promote excessive drinking & tells her 60k followers to get themselves to Aldi to buy bottles upon bottles of Gin 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
And she wrote a blog last year on going to Vegas and the best places to gamble! I watched her stories when she was out there videoing herself on the machines etc. Such a hypocrite

• Wow
Reactions: 10
And she wrote a blog last year on going to Vegas and the best places to gamble! I watched her stories when she was out there videoing herself on the machines etc. Such a hypocrite
She’s not doing it as she knows she’s opening herself up to criticism. Someone’s obviously helping her out on what to do ads for as she would definitely take everything going otherwise. She’s so against Hinch even though she’s doing the same tit. She’s not very smart.

Reactions: 6
I think beckyhomesweethomes is most boring person on Instagram but why in the hell does she have all them followers.

Reactions: 9
Bet Jason can’t wait to rush home after a hard days graft to his 1 chicken breast in peri peri sauce. She really does spoil him!

I think beckyhomesweethomes is most boring person on Instagram but why in the hell does she have all them followers.
Think I’ve seen on here that she’s bought some of them. I think an audit showed only a certain percentage were ‘real’ accounts following her.

• Haha
I think the welsh pronounce beautiful as bootiful?
It depends which part of Wales your from lovely. I'm Welsh (North) and we say the words but in a welsh accent if you get me? Like 'biwtiffyl' if that makes sence? Or we use our own Welsh words.. The further down you go, like west/south etc, the accent (on some) become a bit high pitched Welsh accent. North Wales accent is very strong and we say the word with the strong pronunciation of letters such as 'ch' and 'dd' and 'll' that are in the Welsh words. My in laws love it when they hear the language and then ask me to translate it so they can understand. 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s getting the piss taken out of her in her home town , she’s asked places for stuff for free or largely discounted if she advertises there buisness .. think she thinks no one knows and it’s all been kept quiet,the businesses declined 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s getting the piss taken out of her in her home town , she’s asked places for stuff for free or largely discounted if she advertises there buisness .. think she thinks no one knows and it’s all been kept quiet,the businesses declined 😆
That’s hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It depends which part of Wales your from lovely. I'm Welsh (North) and we say the words but in a welsh accent if you get me? Like 'biwtiffyl' if that makes sence? Or we use our own Welsh words.. The further down you go, like west/south etc, the accent (on some) become a bit high pitched Welsh accent. North Wales accent is very strong and we say the word with the strong pronunciation of letters such as 'ch' and 'dd' and 'll' that are in the Welsh words. My in laws love it when they hear the language and then ask me to translate it so they can understand. 😂
Yes I know what you mean 😊 I’ve been to Llandudno looooads of times and I’ve never really noticed people speaking welsh there (or maybe I just didn’t realise with all the tourists lol) but we went to caenarvon a few years ago and everyone was speaking welsh there! Haven’t ever being to South Wales but imagine that’s a more Gavin and Stacey accent! 😁

And excessive shopping (although they are cheap items) it’s still buy buy buy and it all ads up

The “I have to put ad even though I’ve not been paid” has really bugged me today. It’s an ad, you are promoting a product you’ve been sent, it’s an ad. You are advertising the product on the companies behalf. It’s an ad. A ruddy ad!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Does she not work with the 2p machines etc surely that's a lesser form of gambling Haha?

Reactions: 7
Swipe up for the comb is iminant...
Haha she’s deffo on here watching! Hi Beggy 👋🏼 Just to let you know Begs, you’re making your followers swipe up for a comb that isn’t even the same one you use! Do you really need that 2p commission so badly?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha she’s deffo on here watching! Hi Beggy 👋🏼 Just to let you know Begs, you’re making your followers swipe up for a comb that isn’t even the same one you use! Do you really need that 2p commission so badly?!!!
What a sad sack of tit she is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.