Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I wish she’d fucking read her messages before she posts them. I have to sit & read them about 5 times before I can make sense out of most of them. Also does she ever cook Jason a proper meal? It’s either chicken nuggets from the air fryer with 6 chips or dust!!! Instead of having a pottery day cook ya hard working husband a square meal woman! No wonder he scoffs all the shit and chocolate she gets sent, he’s bloody starving!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Bluebird7

Chatty Member
How arsey was her attitude this morning mask slipping there showing what a bitch I reckon she actually is in real life bet she can be really nasty, and don’t give a shit who wins id much rather someone I know wins than someone I don’t talk to who’s only just started following me ... yeah real nice! Also I’ve never heard heard anybody on here slag children off or wish them harm it’s all just opinions and people not agreeing with how they conduct themselves but cue the hundreds of arse licking messages she’ll get now, and she absolutely reads here as she’s quoted things on here 🤣

Does anyone else find it strange that she never calls in to see Mac and his girlfriend at their house? She tells us every single move she makes but never heard that one. Mac seems very independent compared to Brooke....however I do think Becky is dependent on Brooke and probably just does everything for her I mean doing an 18 year olds passport is Brooke an adult or no? And she’s always popping out for this and that for Brooke

Bluebird7

Chatty Member
Why is she making Jason a Father’s Day present from Brooke she’s a fucking adult shouldn’t she be buying/ making her own gifts for him! And was there any need for that amount of tapping and rustling of the “squers” 🤣 out again tonight with another of Brooke’s mates all the “girls” she’s in there gang now is she? Lol all her mates probably fucked her off by now

Crbif

She probably only has one gym top because she's waiting for a company to get in touch and send her more for her not to say were gifted!

Also £20 for a broken pot are you actually okay hun?

• Haha

Merclady

Chatty Member
“Shit, shower and shave”
“Aching like a bastard”
“Lazy bastarditis”
She’s such an eloquent, articulate lady isn’t she?

• Angry
It’s the drinking at night then getting up first thing to drive to the car boot sale that bothers me, surely she’s close to the limit in terms of having alcohol in her system?

It is me...

Honestly, earlier in the week she didn’t advertise or get paid to advertise anything but “have to put #ad” today arrives a new freezer from Swan. What happened to the drinks fridge she had a few weeks ago? Is this the start of the influx of fridge freezers like the cleaners.

I am in no way jealous, but it is not ethical that so much stuff is given away for free to any influencer that doesn’t see this as marketing/advertising for the company because they aren’t paid to show the item on IG. Hello, you’ve been paid by the free gift! It’s cheap advertising for a business.

I had a convo with Becky about how much gifted stuff she had and how crazy it seemed. She said it was because unlike other influencers she didn’t charge companies for showing their products on IG😳

I for one have added Swan to my list of companies I will no longer by from. I wonder if companies changed their policies re advertising through influencers. And influencers had to pay half price/or at a discount for these items would they still want them?!?! I guess not.....

Freckles

Chatty Member
‘I don’t need to justify myself on here because I don’t think I have to’

Then carries on justifying herself 🙄

• Haha

Babe123xx

Anyone else notice how she’s banging on about girl power and positivity yet if you skip a few stories back she was slagging the girl off on love island for ‘not being plus size’ ‘more like a size 8’ bitch

• Angry
‘If you’re doing a bbq this year, grill some pineapple and put it in a bun that’s smothered in butter and then pretend to eat it, then when nobody’s looking, use the pineapple ring to play ring toss with Jason and Shelley’s dick, whoever’s dick has the most pineapple rings gets a go on me tonight, as an added extra the butter can be used as lube’
Almost just spat out my wine!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮 WHAT AN IMAGE UURGGGHHHHHHH

CANT.STAND.THE.CLUTTERRRRRRRRRRRRRR. As if anybody needs that MUCH STUFF! No wonder Jason hasn't been around in a while, he's lost in the house somewhere - 'Honey i shrunk Jason' coming soon 😂
Jason hasn’t been round much because he’s locked in DAWWWWANYYYYY and SHELAAAAAAYS ‘bar’ awaiting the arrival of a free sign (sorry 2!)

As if anybody would be interested in which concealer she wears, honestly I’d steer clear of any makeup that she wears. Nothing can conceal that 60+ years skin 🤦🏻‍♀️

How come she gets all these messages asking where she gets her tat and shit T-shirt’s from if her messages are turned off on stories??
I’ll be honest... not because of her - but because of ‘YouTube influencers’ I purchased the concealer... ITS THE BIGGEST LOAD OF BALL CHEESE IVE EVER OWNED!!!! It’s CLINGY AS FUCK, cakes to your face and dry as a nuns cunt. No wonder she looks fucking horrendous!! Practically described her! “Let’s slap on this sticky stale cock spunk to my face and let all my followers know why I look 80 years of age, #lifeisarollercoaster #influencer

Last edited:
  • Haha

bellaburgundia

In my former life, I worked alongside a team of social workers who investigated alleged bizarre family/communal living situations. One sign they noted in the houses of Satanists and cult members was an abundance of.......mirrors.......😈🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
Why does she keep buying cards/gift bags etc? She has a whole box full in her house and she doesn’t even have any friends to give them to? She just has to spend money it doesn’t matter what it is. I could offer her my shit for 10p and she’d buy it cos it’s 10p

Lucky Jason - a pair of socks!
Is that her contribution to the household 😂

Jason: I pay for everything in this house, mortgage, cars, insurance, phones, holidays...
Becky: yeah well I bought you a pair of socks last week you ungrateful prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 13