Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she has left the rug that she bought the wrong size of by the front door, does she ever send back the items she buys wrongly!

Reactions: 3
Hi guys and happy Thursday,
I’m just having cuppa tea, the weather is awful here today.
I just wanted to ask if anyone knows the discount code for the candle?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The mattress topper has arrived. I wonder what size she needed? 🤔
No idea as she’s never told us the size of her bed

That rug she bought reminds me of the Father Ted clip, ‘these cows are small, those cows are far away’
Maybe she was only using her one eye looking for ya when she ordered it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Reed diffuser, need to change my sticks, you can buy spare sticks. You mean the REEDS in your REED diffuser Becky?! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she still sat on her bony arse watching bloody christmas films?
Beggy, you need to get a life, you sad, lonely, pathetic old crow.

Reactions: 13
Is she still sat on her bony arse watching bloody christmas films?
Beggy, you need to get a life, you sad, lonely, pathetic old crow.
Its laughable that she thinks we are all jealous. Jealous of someone sitting talking to strangers and watching Christmas films in July.....off course we are 😆

Remember when she said she is always on the go and doing something because when she stops she thinks...well yesterday she must have spent 8 hours watching TV.

I genuinely think she is bipolar. I have bipolar and I am stable on meds so I know the signs

Reactions: 13
Does this dozy layabout do anything with herself other than sit in front of the tv half her life Jesus Christ management must be really impressed with you beggy. you must spend hours in front of the tv
You know I embarrassed For you. Get of your lazy arse and do something constructive ffs.
As it’s been said no one gives a toss about Christmas Right now .
Beggy people are loosing jobs left right and centre it’s going to get worse.christmas is the last thing on peoples minds .
Yourself included why do you think they have skeleton staff in fewer people see if they can manage with less staff. Less wages to pay out beggy not required

Reactions: 10
Wonder why she’s not using her cedar room? Normally if Jason’s playing PlayStation she’s in her cedar room. I’m just a nosey witch, like to know why we’ve stopped seeing something we’ve always seen 😂

Reactions: 9
Haha I have one quite posh candle I won in a competition and I have never lit it. Even that I feel is me being silly as I’m sure it smells lovely!

I have a tiny bathroom in my hobbit sized house and it takes me longer than 14 minutes and I do mine a few times a week so doesn’t really need a deep clean. Bet her house is honking!
My daughter bought me a Jo Malone candle for Xmas I can’t bring myself to light it I just sniff it now and again! I do light other ones though

Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ... she is just vile. I can’t stand her.
why in the world would she come on just to tell us she’s watching another Xmas video in bleeping July? Why does she feel like she has to tell us her every movement!

Reactions: 7
I’ve just seen Kate Garraway is returning to GMB next week. I hope Beggy watches this and sees what she is going through and gets why we don’t give a duck about Christmas right now. I’ve just seen an interview KG did a while ago and I’m bawling my eyes out at it. duck OFF WITH YOUR CHRISTMAS SHITE PEOPLE ARE DYING ALL OVER THE UK AND WORLD! All she gives a tit about is spending money all day long. Could you imagine the drama she would create is one of her own fell ill or she did? She’d still be doing bleeping swipe ups for ventilators if she could! SHE MAKES ME SO FURIOUS.

Reactions: 30
Doing a story with a mouth full of Haribo!! WHY? I can't stand it, it's such bad manners! And duck off with the Christmas chat...has she seen how many people have lost their jobs today alone???? My blood is boiling the absolute twunt 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Guys, her "refiws" bottles come in 200 "miws" now......
Made me laugh at the little delivery she got as her freebies this month compared to Nikki ... It's obvious who generates them the higher sales 🤣

Was looking at the stuff Nikki got though and have to say , considering the price they charge, the packaging etc is rubbish, definitely doesn't look high end, just some cheap printed white stickers on plain containers 🤔

And she (Beggy not Nikki) looks a right state with dinner down her and talking while eating, what a woman. She dropped the 1 teaspoon of dinner down her T-shirt, can't believe she missed something as big as her trap ... Although maybe her teeth got in the way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ... she is just vile. I can’t stand her.
why in the world would she come on just to tell us she’s watching another Xmas video in bleeping July? Why does she feel like she has to tell us her every movement!
With a mouth full of food too. My dog has better manners than her 🤮

Reactions: 7
Wonder why she’s not using her cedar room? Normally if Jason’s playing PlayStation she’s in her cedar room. I’m just a nosey witch, like to know why we’ve stopped seeing something we’ve always seen 😂
This. What a complete waste of money it was.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.