Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So happy shes teaching me how to use a paint brush. I thought you just threw the paint at the wall to get it looking like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh my god! I need to go buy some paint, I have a feature wall in that shade, the horror! 🙈
Also, the grammar! “I done it in this” 😤
And my final rant for this morning, this has bugged me for a long time, I thought if you messaged on Instagram it was a Direct Message so DM, why then does she call them PM’s?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is unbearable! Why does she have to decorate so pissing much!? It’s cluttered and horrible! So glad I’ve learnt how to cut in properly now form her stories 🤷🏻‍♀️ Must be such a hard skill to master bleeping idiot! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I was shocked yesterday at the comment of “nothing art” so disrespectful to the artist, this shows the lack of creativity in her brain to class something as nothing 😡
She’s giddy when she’s spending money, but then when she isn’t she becomes a weather presenter telling us what the weather is 🤦‍♀️ Get a grip Becky!

Reactions: 13
I’ve never ever EVER met someone so impatient in my life !! I mean who would go to Homebase to get paint before 9 in the morning!! Did she take a shower, brushed her teeth, even drink her cuppa before rushing out !!
Let’s just wait n see how she’d be once she’s done with all her painting, nothing art n minimal work 🙄😏

Reactions: 17
Painting the hall with paint from Homebase. She could have bought some from decorating centre online who have gifted her lots of paint in the past but no, because that would mean waiting a few days for delivery. Moron.

Reactions: 23
Does she ever paint the ceiling or woodwork? I’ve never seen her do either it’s only ever the walls.

She is in so much of a rush to do stuff that nothing is ever done properly it’s like bodge job central.

Her whole house is a tit tip with just stuff everywhere.

I’m guessing the mirror won’t be going back up either in the hallway bet she does some more of her crappy artwork 😂😂
The mirror will go back up so she can look at herself when she comes back in

She is unbearable! Why does she have to decorate so pissing much!? It’s cluttered and horrible! So glad I’ve learnt how to cut in properly now form her stories 🤷🏻‍♀️ Must be such a hard skill to master bleeping idiot! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I was shocked yesterday at the comment of “nothing art” so disrespectful to the artist, this shows the lack of creativity in her brain to class something as nothing 😡
She’s giddy when she’s spending money, but then when she isn’t she becomes a weather presenter telling us what the weather is 🤦‍♀️ Get a grip Becky!
She calls it nothing art because she isn’t admitting that she has copied the idea, she believes that she just came up with it 💡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So, it's taken me a while to catch up... And all I can say is

What the actual lord is she on?

For someone who claims to be "down to earth" and "real" and "on a budget"?!

No. No.

Not normal behaviour at all, she's manic, it's actually sad to watch.
It's like she had to continue to fill some void,
The dressing room behaviour was bad, but the living room attention seeking, acting like something awful had happened, and now the hall...
Just stop. Just bloody stop and do what normal people do, cut the grass, wash the windows, wash the car or hoover it, read a book, write a letter to a loved one, if you are that desperate to do something, volunteering is amazing!!

I've never seen anyone as publicly manic, selfish and desperate for likes and comments off strangers.

Contradicting herself constantly, it's embarrassing.

Beki, we know you read here, take a breath. Stop. Sit and work out why you have this need to change things, buy things, be out, validation from hundreds of strangers on the Internet will never give you what you are searching for.

You look desperate.

Also, I'm just going to call this right now

Her pink believe crappy candle know longer will fit anywhere...

I call a desperate attempt at a new one!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just came on here to say, she’s become so predictable we all know what she’s going to do next!

Reactions: 4
I actually quite liked that mustard, so changing it to dark grey is hideous! 🤢 I love colour, what's wrong with these people? 🥴

Reactions: 3
How in gods name Jason lives with her I just don’t know ... he must dread going home to another decorating session and the house upside down .. she’s unbearable

Reactions: 12
Since Ive been watching her the lounge has been painted 3 times
I've lived in my house 20 years and only this year repainted for the third time!
My bedrooms been done once😂.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.