Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christmas is special at Christmas not now. I think this year for many its going to be hard in some way. It will be for us with the loss of my Dad 3 months ago. My Dad loved Christmas so I know we will honour that somehow at the time. But she doesn't consider what some of her followers are going through. I too hadn't given it a thought! It just seems irrelevant right now.

Mumof3 I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. We are still waiting for my Dads ashes too, he died 3 months ago today and his funeral was 9 weeks ago.Even though this clown on insta doesn't realise what is going on in some peoples worlds right now, others do and they care. She is selfish and cares about herself and what she can gain from Insta xx
So sorry for your loss, my mum died on good Friday, Becky has no idea about what people are going through, my mum had cancer not covid but the funeral was horrific her brother couldn’t even go because he’s in his 70s and shielding. 10 people at a funeral when you have s large family is heartbreaking, I know it’s not beckys fault but she doesn’t seem to think before she post things

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s like when she copied Yharnna’s art work n said “ it’s nothing art “ How insulting was that !! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
When was this? My god, she is so insulting telling them it's an easy job for them. It also sounds like she wants a cheap job doing by saying 'on the side'

Another profession she is undermining. She makes me sick!!!

Reactions: 8
"Because I've got horrible teeth"

Have you, Beggy? I did wonder what those stained, crooked gravestones were in yer gob!💀 🤢 😂

• Haha
How on earth is she going to fit all her receipts in that, she will need more than the one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
‘Teeth vibrating plaque things’ you really know how to sell it to your followers don’t you Begs 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Becky, love, you are the last person on earth I would take beauty advice from, you utter grot bag!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she really say only her bottom teeth were horrible? She needs to take a long hard look in the (gifted) mirror.

Reactions: 6
Ooh, quite a few lost followers today. Maybe they’ve all got themselves a tv and can finally watch the weather forecast instead of having to get it from Beggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t watch her going on about Christmas so much already! People have lost loved ones, my own Dad died in February and I normally love Christmas, this year it can just do one! I’m really not looking forward to it. My birthday this year was 2 days after my Dads funeral, and I didn’t celebrate at all. Because of the lockdown we still haven’t been able to scatter his ashes. Honestly, she makes me so bloody angry!! How she got so many followers with her cuppatea and so...yeah, is beyond me, or are they all following for the ridiculousness?
So sorry for your loss ❤Know how you feel about Beggy lost my mum through lockdown was robbed of them final days and it’s killing me. Xmas was my mums favourite time of year and this year is going to be so hard I can’t even bear to think about it. She is so selfish and self involved

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also, she never actually said what the last item was...? 🤷🏼‍♀️
This cracked me up. I thought exactly the same - i think her new "management" are encouraging her to do more product reviews and the daft bint didnt even say what it was just a "thingy" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So just catching up on her stories and she mentioned that you can get a similar loungewear set at boohoo. Does she not know that they are being investigated over exploitation claims?! Why would you actively encourage ppl to shop there! But then again any half decent, half normal person wouldn’t so what can we expect from the twit that is only bothered about what’s going on in her little bubble.

I can’t watch her going on about Christmas so much already! People have lost loved ones, my own Dad died in February and I normally love Christmas, this year it can just do one! I’m really not looking forward to it. My birthday this year was 2 days after my Dads funeral, and I didn’t celebrate at all. Because of the lockdown we still haven’t been able to scatter his ashes. Honestly, she makes me so bloody angry!! How she got so many followers with her cuppatea and so...yeah, is beyond me, or are they all following for the ridiculousness?
I'm so very sorry for your loss. 😔 ❤ Take care of yourself. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Beggy....
Stop mentioning Xmas, stop buying tit, stop wearing black bras under white tops, stop updating us on every minute of your boring mundane life.
I can’t even watch her for the car crash content Atm Cos there’s none! 🙄

And stop eating your half mayo half salad cream coleslaw with beans you manky dirty woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So thats 3 Xmas films she will have watched today.. how very very sad

Her life must be lacking in something if watching other people celebrate Xmas, in her 90s inspired lounge is how she spends her days!!!

Heres a thought beggy, give your son a call see how your granddaughter is doing...

Stupid bleep

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.