Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t heard an announcement, what is it please?
Some restrictions have been lifted again today, beauticans can reopen, indoor gyms can (the announcement was important for me as I work in Leisure) there was an announcement on the arts too, performers can perform outdoors.

Reactions: 1
She is trolling😂grown adults watching Christmas films all day in the week , it's not even a day off work! She must be joking -she won't have any self worth literally wasting her days on this earth

Reactions: 3
Countless Christmas films in July?...she needs a serious grip on reality, I can't handle how she treats this like it's a holiday.

I'm only looking forward to Christmas and the New Year to get shot of 2020!.

No matter how tit my life is just now, I'm so thankful that I'm not her. At least I know when I get past this nightmare I can be proud of how I've handled it.

Sending love to everyone on here ❤

Sorry, I needed that 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I showed my bloke a pic of Beggy earlier and asked how old he thinks she is. First thing he said was, ‘WTF is going on with her eyebrows’ And then said she’s probs around 51 😂
I told him she’s 2 years younger than me and he thought I’d just shown him a bad pic. So we had a little trawl through her page and he just said ‘oh dear’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep this smelly saggy udder cow, is playing up to here. She is doing everything more and more, why because she thinks it’s gets to the us 1% of wankers here lol. Can she not see she is loosing followers, that she is so boring I would rather watch her paint dry than her 😂 ohhhhh saggy udder beggy carry on chick...... You are the one looking a complete and utter knob it’s laughable what she is doing. To belittle your self like this for a few people on a message board. Wow you’re life is very dull. And it’s not the bed that’s uncomfortable begs, it’s the fact you lay in your pit so long your bones hurt from lack of movement. By the time she is 50 her bones will be so weak and thin through lack of decent food and movement.
Sad sad old lady she is

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm beginning to think she actually enjoys Christmas films, as it's a complete distraction from her real life.

I knew someone who LOVES to shop and when they couldn't go shopping went to bed for the day. She turned out to have depression. Becky seems similar and she goes to bed when she can't sunworship too.

Reactions: 15
Countless Christmas films in July?...she needs a serious grip on reality, I can't handle how she treats this like it's a holiday.

I'm only looking forward to Christmas and the New Year to get shot of 2020!.

No matter how tit my life is just now, I'm so thankful that I'm not her. At least I know when I get past this nightmare I can be proud of how I've handled it.

Sending love to everyone on here ❤

Sorry, I needed that 🙃
We all need to rant from time to time,so you rant away and don't apologise 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Shes defo trolling us!!! That one story was a scratch, a whisper, a black bra with a white top, a dry lip rub, a beans AND coleslaw combo, and a minging dry cough - all things mentioned on here.
😂😂😂😂😂 bingo

I'm beginning to think she actually enjoys Christmas films, as it's a complete distraction from her real life.

I knew someone who LOVES to shop and when they couldn't go shopping went to bed for the day. She turned out to have depression. Becky seems similar and she goes to bed when she can't sunworship too.
Definitely - she’s getting very hard and embarrassing to watch totally manic one moment and so down the next she needs some real help before her hoarders paradise collapses under all the cheap tat she keeps buying!

Reactions: 5
She’s hanging 🤢 scruffy and no manners at all.
If she’s trying to “troll” Tattlers, shows how thick she is-
Thick cow is loosing followers 😂
Good luck with the full time insta career begs
Ps- believe is a word
Not a quote
Happy Birthday Eliza

Reactions: 10
When will she be going back to work, dear god ?!

That’s not a question, it’s a plea. 😂
She SO doesn’t want to go back, I’d love to! Even if it was dishing out 2ps! Washed 1st obvs, but I can’t work for health reasons, she’s one lazy fucker!!!

Reactions: 6
She’s obsessed with the rain all of a sudden. I think the scout hut has sprung a leak and that’s why we ain’t seeing anywhere near it. She would never tell us if it had after the ribbing she’s had for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s hanging 🤢 scruffy and no manners at all.
If she’s trying to “troll” Tattlers, shows how thick she is-
Thick cow is loosing followers 😂
Good luck with the full time insta career begs
Ps- believe is a word
Not a quote
Happy Birthday Eliza
Was it Eliza's birthday?

Reactions: 1
Going back to letting your dog lick your face, I let mine do it, controversial i know but I just say, gizza kiss and I get one! I have never ONCE seen her lick her fanny or arse!!! She takes after me! 😆😆😆

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched her for the first time in a few days. She is definitely getting more boring as the days go on, she can’t be serious thinking people give an actual duck about her having her tea, Jason watching tv or lying down AGAIN!! If her little fan club enjoy that then I really pity them they must be so bored with their Own lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
😂😂😂😂😂 bingo

Definitely - she’s getting very hard and embarrassing to watch totally manic one moment and so down the next she needs some real help before her hoarders paradise collapses under all the cheap tat she keeps buying!
😂😂😂😂😂 bingo

Bipolar
  • depression – feeling very low and lethargic
  • mania – feeling very high and overactive
During a manic phase of bipolar disorder, you may:

• feel very happy
  • have lots of energy, ambitious plans and ideas
  • spend large amounts of money on things you cannot afford and would not normally want
Sounds familiar

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.