Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poptart

VIP Member
It’s dreadful.... but when you look at the Artist art work it really does speak volumes how awful BHSH attempt is. The artist is very talented. And for A4 size they start at £30. That’s incredibly reasonable... the artists work vs Beckys? Hmm. .
How much has all that spray paint, travel expenses and her time to get it and do it vs Artists price?!View attachment 168989
It's also actually really offensive to the artist to make out like her work is easy to copy...like anyone can do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Poptart

VIP Member
Painting the hall with paint from Homebase. She could have bought some from decorating centre online who have gifted her lots of paint in the past but no, because that would mean waiting a few days for delivery. Moron.

obviously....

VIP Member
Nothing really to add apart from that beggy is an absolute pathetic cunt. Getting excited for Christmas so she can dip her big poundland 'bowbowls' in spray paint.
She must own 1000 decorations and will still buy more.
More disgusting is the fact people are grieving and we will have a huge recession and people will lose homes etc....and shes on about Christmas

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She is as high as a kite this morning cos she's out shopping AGAIN and getting attention.
This room is all we are going to hear about now until she gets another airbrain idea to throw some more paint around.
I'll give it 3 months tops before she does her bedroom.

Change brings engagement, engagement brings money, money is the only thing that makes Beggy happy so the circle never ends.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Gets cushions gifted....wants new ones....buys new ones elsewhere

Gets candlesticks gifted...wants new ones....paints them

Gets pictures gifted...wants new ones....makes her own

Gets bedding gifted...wants new one....buys elsewhere

Gets hoodies and t-shirts gifted...wants new ones...buys elsewhere

Gets paint gifted...wants more...buys elsewhere

Gets xmas decorations gifted...wants more....buys new ones elsewhere

Gets chocolate slabs gifted...wants more...tries to rip off the small business that sent them

Anyone else notice a pattern??? The list is endless 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I don't think she has ever bought anything from somewhere that has gifted her anything....well done for supporting small businesses Becky....such an inspiration 👏👏👏👏👏
This 🙌🏼
She doesn't care about small businesses, she only cares about what they can give her.

Reactions: 22

Poptart

VIP Member
Part of the magic and excitement of Christmas is that it's a once a year event. Surely thinking about it, buying for it and watching Christmas films all year round take that away?! She'll lose followers as alot of us currently have alot on our plate to deal.with before we can even look ahead to Christmas!

• Heart

Lottiedooda

Chatty Member
For a woman with so many clothes she must have an outfit for every occasion multiplied by 10 so how the hell does she get it so wrong every time? I’ve literally never seen an ‘outfit of the day’ and thought she looked good. NEVER! So yeah
Do you remember the time she went out and bought loads of gym gear to do sit ups with a mop😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Bwacac

Chatty Member
I thought she would have been the ideal member of staff to have pulled in when you only require skeleton staff in! 💀

• Haha
  • Heart

Sofa spud

VIP Member
Just catching up on her stories.. an upbeat person? She is down if it isn’t a scortching hot day.
As for her mattress it can’t be that uncomfortable as she is always in bed

• Haha

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
Went food shopping in a supermarket yesterday, but HAS to ‘nip’ to home bargains for cupboard bits? Pull the other one. Just cannot not spend can she!

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
Fk me her eyes are on stalks and she’s manic. The buzz she gets when she gets attention for decorating is just crazy. I’m sure she’s bipolar.

TJ90

VIP Member
I adore Christmas, so much more than the average person. I accept all things Christmas after bonfire night. Although my tree doesn’t go up until the 1st December. But it’s fucking July! And has she forgotten about the global pandemic!!!? Turn off the Christmas films ffs. Get some volunteering done you lazy cow. I’ve been lucky enough to still work throughout all this but my husband was furloughed and volunteered a lot of time to the local food bank. Because believe it or not Becky, not everyone can sit on their arse watching films all day. LAZY COW.

• Heart