Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she's like her mum!!!!

Mums a right old goer judging by the becky has three dads
And beggy loves getting her postbox smashed in by her mates husbands

Like mother like daughter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I always find these sort of posts interesting, if you were sat in the row next to begs, on a 12 hour flight, what would you want to ask first 😂😂😂😂😂✈✈✈
What’s the etiquette of Swinging? How do you decide who goes first?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffs I cannot stand that fuckin awful sound she makes with her mouth, it’s even worse when she’s whispering! 🤮

Reactions: 2
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 gives you all the motivation. Uck off love get a life .lazy is beggy middle name. This lazy trout has sat about since March. Doing nothing to help anyone. excited because she has not been asked to go back to work Even though they open.
these stupid women that follow her wake Up Will you .

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh Amos she made a big song and dance about what her mums birthday gift was, made out it was all her and her idea, but tonight has just said her brother and sister were involved too? Narcissist much?!
A bleeping post box? 😂😂😂😂
Well her mum did mention it ONCE 😂

Reactions: 1
Where are they all sitting for this birthday dinner? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I actually caught a glimpse of tonight's menu...

Starter : Garlic Mushrooms but hold the mushroom

Main : Kung Po ( Sieved) with a side of apple coleslaw ( Half mayo, Half Salad cream as she doesn't like mayo 🥴)

Dessert : Lemon Cheesecake but hold the damn cheese 🤦🏻‍♀️

Enjoy beauts 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
That noise her mouth makes, first thing in the morning when she's not drunk or brushed her teeth 🤢

duck off you grotty grotbag!!!

I'm able to go ahead with my day now I know the weather where she is, I mean, I'm not sure how I'd cope not knowing it's windy. 🤷‍♀️
I'm in Leicester and really need to know the weather in Felixstowe, just incase. So yeah

What’s the etiquette of Swinging? How do you decide who goes first?
You don't. You just dive right in!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Baby Brooke-look at these air pod holders they’re cute, I have orange and pink (aw that’s nice, my kids are cute, animals are cute not objects) anyway next story? Swipe up to get yours. Apple never falls far from the tree does it

Baby Brooke-look at these air pod holders they’re cute, I have orange and pink (aw that’s nice, my kids are cute, animals are cute not objects) anyway next story? Swipe up to get yours. Apple never falls far from the tree does it
And #ad is hidden almost under her profile picture, though you’d be forgiven if you didn’t notice 😡

• Angry
Ok can someone please correct me if I’m wrong but shouldn’t there an #aff if they’re getting paid a percentage from each sale? I’ve never really understood!

Reactions: 6
Her mum’s probably just grateful she didn’t get a bleeping sweet slab for her birthday 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Where are they all sitting for this birthday dinner? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I actually caught a glimpse of tonight's menu...

Starter : Garlic Mushrooms but hold the mushroom

Main : Kung Po ( Sieved) with a side of apple coleslaw ( Half mayo, Half Salad cream as she doesn't like mayo 🥴)

Dessert : Lemon Cheesecake but hold the damn cheese 🤦🏻‍♀️

Enjoy beauts 💁🏻‍♀️
Round the kitchen island. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.