Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"A Barrell of Roses" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

A barrell of laughs or a bed of Roses? Which one is it Beggy ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She brags so much and has to put a price with everything like someone who does that is in serious debt

The ones that brag are the ones that donโ€™t really have it......braggy is her new name

Reactions: 18
Who'd want that crusty old fanny spitting out birthday wishes to them?
If anyone pays for that they deserve a slap!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who'd want that crusty old fanny spitting out birthday wishes to them?
If anyone pays for that they deserve a slap!!
I'm 40 soon and if anyone got someone like Becky or these other "influencers" to wish me a happy birthday I would never speak to them again ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell she's a spendaholic. The sun would need to start shining or else she will be on Can't Pay, We'll Take It Away ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can tell she has a spending addiction, she approaches everything with an addicts mindset. E.g she has actually convinced herself that she has "saved money" by buying a ยฃ300 topper instead of a 4k matress, when anyone without an addiction realises that ยฃ300 is more than spending nothing when you dont need it. Someone with a gambling addiction once told me when they gamble, they dont see the ยฃ100 they lost, they see the jackpot of ยฃ1000 they COULDA had.. she has serious issues- its a concern.

theres only two ways you can"afford" things in life. You either have the money, or you borrow. Theres no way she has the money shes burning through at the rate of nots with her arcade job, no matter how much jason works.Things will go bang one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She needs a bleeping wash shes still got grey paint up her arms and thats from 2 days ago dirty minger.
Thatโ€™s disgusting! Sheโ€™s filthy! Omg her bed must be so grim! ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I canโ€™t believe sheโ€™s posted that boomerang today, sheโ€™s embarrassing herself Iโ€™m not having a go at the way she looks because Iโ€™m 43 had 4 kids and Iโ€™ve put on weight so Iโ€™m not one to talk but I seriously would never post anything like that! Keep it to yourself beggy your just opening yourself up to criticism ffs, sheโ€™s such a fool nobody needs to see that! ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 6
Wouldnโ€™t you want, if you were sad enough to ask for a birthday wish to have the person who is giving it to be dressed, washed and hair brushed, she has no shame..

Reactions: 9
Why does she need to do this?
Why?
She bleeping fancies herself so much, I feel embarrassed for her.
Shes right though it is time to sort this out....but instead of your hair Begs you really need to sort out what you post. Not every inch of your life needs to go on Insta stories! Attention seeking as its finest!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If someone wants to post truthful comments use a different account then block beggy after. That way others see it but she won't so can't delete it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.