Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2974364

Christ, that's scary up close!!! JP must have the constitution of an ox to turn over and wake up next to that face 😱😨
---
Is she doing a try out for Only Fans on this video?? :oops:

1717527707456.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The older ladies would still follow her over there to watch her food hauls and weird fashion videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When will she get it in her thick skull that perhaps the reason she feels so uncomfortable in these clothes is because they are three sizes too small? That it is not a normal experience to rip clothing in half when you try it on?

If so it needs to be re names........only bleeping desperate fans!
Thread title no. 3? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
After having watched her vlog I took a look at the swimwear on Yours clothing, there are so many different types of swimsuit there that would be much better. Swimdresses and Tankinis with longer tops that would hide her lumps, pretty colours and styles.

Reactions: 6
When will she get it in her thick skull that perhaps the reason she feels so uncomfortable in these clothes is because they are three sizes too small?
Briefs going right up her arse that they nearly stopped her blood flow… a normal person would say ‘i need a bigger size’. Becky says ‘the clothes are made badly’. Idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My sympathies to the poor unsuspecting soul’s who order and unknowingly get sent Becky’s ASOS returns, not realising they’ve been jammed up Becky’s sweaty crack as part of a try on haul for YT #afflicatelinknatch 🤦‍♀️ 👙🩱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The close up of her yellow, greasy, hairy, patchy skin was truly stomach churning 🤢🤢🤢 what the fook was that make up?!

Asos will be another one with problem "cloves" because they didn't fit her... absolutely nothing to do with all the weight she's gained of course...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_6675.jpeg
IMG_6676.jpeg

The bikini briefs she couldnt fit in. Definitely a Becky sizing problem.
In the video description, she still says shes a size 24 🤔

Reactions: 8
What did I just watch 😱
Everyfink was woeful. She got it all in a size 26 so she's gone up from her size 24 but she still needs a 28 or 30... surely she's not so fick that she doesn't realise that when nuffing fits it's her that is the problem.
She's at the stage now where she's not happy with anything she hauls as nuffing fits properly and what does is fugly as.
Can't believe her doctor hasn't broached the subject of WLS to her. I don't live in the UK but when I go to my doctor he's always 'suggesting' I lose a bit of weight. I'm 14 stone, size 16/18 and quite honestly I hate going because I know what he's going to say. But I have hereditary high BP and cholesterol so have to go regularly.
Am currently trying yet again to lose some weight, been a constant all my life but have managed to shift a few kilos over the last couple of weeks.
I get the impression that anything weight related is a huge trigger for her but ffs she's 30 and morbidly obese and she could get help or help herself if she really wanted to. Sadly it appears she doesn't and would rather just moan about cloves she can't fit in and blame the manufacturers.

• Heart
I had a quick look on ASOS and there's literally about 200 bikinis and swimsuits to choose from, loads and loads of plus size options, and that was the best she could come up with??

And no wonder her arse and gunt was hanging out of that gingham swimsuit - it's brazillian cut you fick cow 🥴 it's meant to be like that!

• Haha
Someone should report this idiot for trying on clothes, pulling them to within an inch of their lives and then sending them back. Can we do that? Because as an observer I would. I don’t want her disgusting returns.

And I’m sorry but how dare she mention Trina and compare herself. Her jealousy is showing. “I’ve had to put these shorts on…these bottoms are completely inadequate for anyone…it’s like I’ve got a front..they’re SO high cut on the front..all of this (gesturing to her gunt) is hanging out. I’ve never had too too much of an issue with that, I know some of my friends, like Trina, have like..that is a bit of an issue. I’m honestly shocked at how bad everything is”. Yea Becky it’s because you’re NOT a 24/26. You’re not even close anymore. So duck RIGHT off trying to compare yourself to Trina or anyone who is a legit 22.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone should report this idiot for trying on clothes, pulling them to within an inch of their lives and then sending them back. Can we do that? Because as an observer I would. I don’t want her disgusting returns.

And I’m sorry but how dare she mention Trina and compare herself. Her jealousy is showing. “I’ve had to put these shorts on…these bottoms are completely inadequate for anyone…it’s like I’ve got a front..they’re SO high cut on the front..all of this (gesturing to her gunt) is hanging out. I’ve never had too too much of an issue with that, I know some of my friends, like Trina, have like..that is a bit of an issue. I’m honestly shocked at how bad everything is”. Yea Becky it’s because you’re NOT a 24/26. You’re not even close anymore. So duck RIGHT off trying to compare yourself to Trina or anyone who is a legit 22.
She's absolutely desperate to point out the loose skin Trina has. I think because she uses it as some deluded reason not to consider WLS - I've seen other morbidly obese YouTubers with the same reasoning: 'what's the point if I'm just going to look ugly with loose skin'. Except Trina looks absolutely fabulous. She was always lovely but you can tell how much happier and comfortable she is with every lb she loses.

I'm glad Trina is fast overtaking Becky in followers, it's nice to see someone who actually deserves it getting the good stuff!

• Heart
Just seen a thumbnail for Trina Louise which shows her trying on swimsuits from Yours clothing, haven’t watched the vlog yet but I’m sure she will look better than Becks.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Becky - Stop mentioning Trina and her loose skin, she has done wonders and looks fab - even at her biggest, she was never under any illusion about her size unlike you - stop ordering clothes that are too small, size up 2-3 times and stop blaming the companies....they cant all be wrong...... or, why dont you give up clothing hauls altogether as they are not interesting anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Look where her seatbelt sits, how is that comfortable? She looks like she's wedged into the front seat and would need to be lubed up to get out.

becky.png

• Wow
  • Haha