Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hair is shocking as per usual.
And why all the 'we' talk... we chose this, we that... we all know that little JP will be hot footing it back to the Souff of France now he's paid her his annual visit. Bet she bought him that coat and all.
That crossbody will be up under her armpit after she gets it round her gut. It hardly goes past her boob, looked like it was strangling her.
I'd love to know what the personal shopper fought of her when they saw her puffing along.
So she finks she's VIP and was able to charm her way round the sales assistant 🤔
She'll just look like she's carrying a fake when she pairs it wiff those fugly jeans she lives in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I didnt even understand why she had a personal shopper?

They’re for styling but she got a griddle pan and a bag. Hopefully they told her there’s no way in hell she’ll fit into the Jimmy Choos she wants. Think she just wanted the VIP feel cos she thinks she is one.

And agree that it’ll look like she carries fakes. People always inspect the person, rather than the bag.
Such a waste. When i was on £30k AND i lived at home, no way in hell would i spend that much on a bag. I do wonder if her parents give her money as well. It just doesnt add up as just saving as she obviously isnt - she’s doing clothing hauls 2x a week, always on holiday and her food shops are not cheap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Does she actually pay the mortgage herself or have her parents bought her a little starter home? Because the maths don't add up for the money she's on and the way she spends

Reactions: 9
Does she actually pay the mortgage herself or have her parents bought her a little starter home? Because the maths don't add up for the money she's on and the way she spends
This must be it. How would she even get a mortgage on a house?

Reactions: 7
I reckon she had a lot of help from her parents! A hefty deposit, so she may only have a very small mortgage.
Bet she had to beg JP to come over here. The promise of a load of designer stuff all paid for by her was obviously what swayed him.

This must be it. How would she even get a mortgage on a house?
It is possible being self employed but a lot harder. You have to show a few years of excellent accounts. I think her parents paid there's no way she could afford everything that she does on one wage alone. She spends money like water, always on holiday, saving for a new car. New bathroom, new kitchen. It doesn't add up at all.

If she is on around 30k she could only get a mortgage for around 120-130k?

More and more I think the house belonged to grandparents or relatives who have passed away, and she's 'bought' it only in terms of it being given to her by the inheritors - presumably her parents.

As for the personal shopper, it must all be for her own vanity. She's stupid enough to love the attention without realising they're just trying to empty her wallet. They're free to book and there's no minimum spend - so it's no status symbol to have one. I can imagine how easy it would be to sell her tat:

'You'd look so classy and elegant and like a hot girlfriend with this bag, babe x'

👹👹👹 'I'LL TAKE FWEE' 👹👹👹

• Haha
I have never seen her wear any Dior jewelry....ever.
Sat there in an old cardigan. tatty hair at the back but showing off her new Dior handbag 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have never seen her wear any Dior jewelry....ever.
Sat there in an old cardigan. tatty hair at the back but showing off her new Dior handbag 🤣
She never accessorizes anyfink.
Stands in her bare feet, no jewellery, no bags, no nuffink
But she's all about the beauty and the hot baby vibes... honestly would love to know who (of anyone) called her a baby or is it just a figment of her delusion.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A TikTok of Becky's from 19th May just appeared on my For You Page - in which she says she hasn't shaved her legs 'since last year'?

Don't get me wrong, shaving is a personal choice, but Jesus Christ - you'd think she'd give them a quick go over before seeing little JP. Must be like shagging the Gruffalo. Another note in the 'Becky ignores personal hygiene' book.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
A TikTok of Becky's from 19th May just appeared on my For You Page - in which she says she hasn't shaved her legs 'since last year'?

Don't get me wrong, shaving is a personal choice, but Jesus Christ - you'd think she'd give them a quick go over before seeing little JP. Must be like shagging the Gruffalo. Another note in the 'Becky ignores personal hygiene' book.
Had to have a quick look. Jesus
IMG_6582.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
OMG the ASOS swimwear try on was hideous. The sight of her massive flabby body in a bikini was totally stomach churning. She hated everything, nothing fitted properly, moan, moan. She can’t recommend ASOS swimwear. Well perhaps their swimwear is for women who don’t resemble a hippo like you Becky.

I cant get over how bad her makeup is with the amount of money she invests in it.
she says £30 is pricey for a swimwear set, but she’ll easily drop that on a generic highlighter

IMG_6657.jpeg

her nails look so dirty underneath
IMG_6651.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Firstly I admire her for having the courage to try swimwear but OMG this is the worst vlog of hers I have seen. I was getting pi**ed off by the amount of times she said “like” but EVERYTHING looked awful, even the long cover up. When she had the pink coloured bikini top and the shorts she reminded of a Russian shot putter.