Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the beginning of the house buying vlog. I can’t be bothered to watch the whole thing but she keeps saying ‘we’ with her mum there, it’s obvious her parents bought it for her. She tries to correct herself at one point, but it’s so obvious.

View attachment 2993428
View attachment 2993430
View attachment 2993431
She’s as fake as all the other vloggers
It's either 'we' as in her parents bought the house for her, or 'we' as in this was when she was under the delusion that little JP would move in to the Souffhamptun mansion. Both are pathetically sad.

Reactions: 7
There's no way she afforded that house in the current climate on her wages. If someone knew her address you can look up what she paid for it. I'm pretty sure her parents gave her a substantial amount towards it.

That little stool 🤣 no way would she be able to sit on it she'd swallow it whole! Wasn't it really expensive too?

She just buys stuff for the name and what is popular. There's no way she is consistent with "self care" she always looks rough as a badgers arse. Her hair routine makes me wince. She's using cheap nasty products on it. She needs something decent if it's that bad. I find it weird that she goes so cheap on her hair when she spends so much on makeup

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find it weird that she goes so cheap on her hair when she spends so much on makeup
It's the same reason she spends so much on handbags but wears the cheapest, ill-fitting clothing going. Everything she does is for show, but doesn't have the taste to do anything other than name drop.

She could have got an entire, custom-made wardrobe from a local seamstress for what she paid for that ugly Dior bag - but no, she only wants to plonk brands on herself like she's a billboard. She lacks the intelligence to curate a polished, actually 'rich' look.

• Heart
Reactions: 9