Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zebby

VIP Member
Oh dear. We're deep into delusion season.

M&S (remember them, they hate fat women and don't make cloves big enough for them). No plus size in store, but it might just be her store. Others in the comment section confirm that M&S are just fattist bastards.

First t-shirt in a size 24. It's fick and very good quality. However, despite being called an 'oversized' tee, a 24 doesn't appear to fit Becks like she thinks a size 24 should fit her size 24 bod. It's a mystery. Apparently M&S, the fashion retailer who have been doing this for several decades, have got their descriptions mixed up. Maybe the M&S copywriter just isn't that good.

Next up, we have a size 24 dress that is too small on the top. Another mystery. Apparently M&S are proving her wrong on the sizing once again. Naughty M&S.

Are we ready for the next outfit. A size 24 cami top, which for some reason is.......too small. Spotting a feme here yet guuuuuuyyyys?

Next, we have a size 24 dress that is a lightweight but fick material. The size 24 dress is 'a little snuggy' on the tummy area. The mystery continues.

At this point Becks helpfully observes that M&S size 24s are a bit small cos they are just upsizing their regular sizes. What could be the mystery that continues to confuse the sizing issues Becks is facing?

Next up, a size 24 tee that is, in my humble opinion, a bit, what's the word? Small.

Then we have a size 24 Bardot Midaxi dress that is cut wrong, apparently, making the size 24 not fit Beck, a true size 24 if ever I saw one.

The size 24 tiered dress is cut wrong. Again. Silly M&S. Becks finally admits that if 'you're a true 24' it might fit but as she's 'more a 24/26' that may be the reason. Ah, we're getting there with solving the mystery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

zebby

VIP Member
Itching to post this.... shall I take one for the team????🤣🤣also knicky knacks???🤣 how old is she?
Like everyone's said, 24 my arse.
Jess on the plus size isn't as big and she's open about being a size 26.
As usual nuffing fits, all too short, too tight, too this, too that and as per the norm nuffing is her fault, M&S are to blame.
She's soooooo fick it isn't even funny.
Mummy Wend will track you down and force feed you stale hot cross bunnies (said in a silly Billy voice)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She only did the M&S haul because Trina did one before she went on holiday
The difference being that Trina looked better and even at her heaviest, was under no illusions about her size..
She's so jealous of Trina. Trina has everything she wants - she's looking amazing, has a positive and noticeably younger audience, and a boyfriend who actually loves her. All Becky has is her delusions.

I don't think Becky realises that it is so, so obvious how sensitive and unhappy she is about her weight. If she was the 'curvy confident babe' she tags all her posts as, she wouldn't be lying about being 2-3 sizes smaller than she actually is. She wouldn't be too scared of simply saying 'this is too small for me' - or coming up with ridiculous phrases like 'there's not a lot of material here' or 'their sizing is extremely small'. And despite this being one of several M&S hauls, in which everything has been too small, she won't actually buy the 28 or 30 despite knowing that it will fit. It screams 'I can't admit to myself I've got to this size'.

And I don't believe a single one of us on here cares about her actually being fat - we call her out on her delusion rather than her size. None of us are fatphobic. If she was a size 12 pretending to be a size 6, I'm sure we'd all feel the same way.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Itching to post this.... shall I take one for the team????🤣🤣also knicky knacks???🤣 how old is she?
Like everyone's said, 24 my arse.
Jess on the plus size isn't as big and she's open about being a size 26.
As usual nuffing fits, all too short, too tight, too this, too that and as per the norm nuffing is her fault, M&S are to blame.
She's soooooo fick it isn't even funny.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if it entered her head that maybe the fact she can’t get the size 26/28 trousers over her stomach indicates she’s more like a size 30/32 🤷‍♀️🙄
Well you're just plain wrong, every single store across the UK just doesn't use enough material in their size 26/28 actually!!! I'm actually a size 4, I just wear a 12 because nobody uses enough material these days.

• Haha
Ooh, she's doing 'essays' now. Entitled moaning incoming. She says the heads of clothing company are fatphobic, biased against 'fat people' and people taking ozempic and having weight loss surgery are somehow reducing the range of plus size clothing available.

What she fails to realise is that she isn't just plus size, she's on the extreme end of plus size. It is simply fact to say that she, at a size 28/30, represents a tiny fraction of what is the actual plus size market. The average woman wears a size 16. She's completely ignoring that compared to 10 years ago, when almost every brand would stop at a size 16, almost all brands at least go up to a 20 - and most supermarkets go up to a 24.

She keeps going on about 'unpleasant truths' but here it is - anyone, of any size, who is in the extreme minority is not going to be catered to in the same way as the average size. If you wear a size 2 shoe, or a size 0 dress, you are going to find your options just as limited. It isn't fat phobic, it's business. Catering for sizes on the extreme fringes is unprofitable. It costs money to produce every size, and profits are how companies choose what to invest in. If those sizes do not sell, they do not make profit. That's life. And you are only making it worse by returning haul after haul, reducing those profits even more.

Now let's go back to the elephant in the room (not you, Becky) - try some ethical, UK-based plus size clothing brands. Ones that can't afford to send you free items but embody these values you claim to have. Or is it only bad when companies put profits first, and fine when you do it?

• Heart

Hanna Spanna

Chatty Member
I've actually sent Wild a stinking email! Because I've been using their products for years, and genuinely really like them! Bur now mortified to see them collaborating with these people! Wilds mission is to help the environment and be sustainable! Yet theu are sponsoring and sending free products to these people (not just Becky) who couldn't give a flying F about the environment! When they work with companies like shein and temu! It's utter hypocrisy! I've given them a strong piece of my mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We all know Becky reads on here - hello - so here's an idea for you.

You claim to be a genuine advocate for larger women - you tag your posts as curvy babe, eff your beauty standards, confident, etc. You also constantly complain that sizing across stores is inaccurate and inconsistent. You're also running out of content, fast.

So why not do a series of videos in which you measure yourself, accurately with a tape measure, on camera, and order a variety of clothes from a store according to where they would put you on their size guide? Your viewers of any size would find it useful, they'd know if the store runs big or small or generally inconsistent. You could have a video for every store. It's easy to film and doesn't need much brain power.

Now, you won't do it because you won't be honest about your size - the complete opposite behaviour of the 'positive confident babe' you claim to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Hanna Spanna

Chatty Member
I was shocked when she said Shein go upto a size 38! How the F would a person be alive at that size! I don't know how she's got the nerve to call herself plus size! She is morbidly obese! Blames brands like m+s for skimping on material, when the truth is, she's got so big she can't fit into these items any longer. It's not the fault of the clothes, Becky!

Mabel69

I've actually sent Wild a stinking email! Because I've been using their products for years, and genuinely really like them! Bur now mortified to see them collaborating with these people! Wilds mission is to help the environment and be sustainable! Yet theu are sponsoring and sending free products to these people (not just Becky) who couldn't give a flying F about the environment! When they work with companies like shein and temu! It's utter hypocrisy! I've given them a strong piece of my mind!
I worked in a factory that employed 99% Eastern European workers and when the Wild deodorants came in from China we were paid to strip them from yards and yards of plastic packaging and put them into cardboard packaging from sustainable forests 😂😂😂😂 Please don’t think they are in any way eco friendly.

• Wow
  • Haha
Do people in their late 20s give a fuck about hot cross buns? I can't say that was top of my agenda when I was that age 🤔 I think I was too busy going on holidays with my mates, going out with my partner and living for the weekend at that age!
I just asked my daughter, of a similar age, and she said she'd rather wipe her arse with sandpaper than record a video of her eating six hot cross buns and put it on YouTube. Charming specimen she is :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

zebby

VIP Member
Shouldn't the Bloomchic haul be marked as an ad or some kind of hashtag? She says that Bloomchic have sent her a load of stuff to review.
---
Just took the liberty of asking the ASA for their opinion. Fed up of the grabbers not declaring what they are legally required to do.

Last edited:
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Or an ASMR food haul 🤢🤢🤢🤢 can actually think of nothing worse than listening to her chomping heightened
---
Classically handsome.... waiting now to see if he sends her an Insta post.... I bet not
He looks like a mad professor, the type that rants on and on about the world exploding 🤣 he's such an odd little fellow.

• Haha
  • Heart

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Oh dear. We're deep into delusion season.

M&S (remember them, they hate fat women and don't make cloves big enough for them). No plus size in store, but it might just be her store. Others in the comment section confirm that M&S are just fattist bastards.

First t-shirt in a size 24. It's fick and very good quality. However, despite being called an 'oversized' tee, a 24 doesn't appear to fit Becks like she thinks a size 24 should fit her size 24 bod. It's a mystery. Apparently M&S, the fashion retailer who have been doing this for several decades, have got their descriptions mixed up. Maybe the M&S copywriter just isn't that good.

Next up, we have a size 24 dress that is too small on the top. Another mystery. Apparently M&S are proving her wrong on the sizing once again. Naughty M&S.

Are we ready for the next outfit. A size 24 cami top, which for some reason is.......too small. Spotting a feme here yet guuuuuuyyyys?

Next, we have a size 24 dress that is a lightweight but fick material. The size 24 dress is 'a little snuggy' on the tummy area. The mystery continues.

At this point Becks helpfully observes that M&S size 24s are a bit small cos they are just upsizing their regular sizes. What could be the mystery that continues to confuse the sizing issues Becks is facing?

Next up, a size 24 tee that is, in my humble opinion, a bit, what's the word? Small.

Then we have a size 24 Bardot Midaxi dress that is cut wrong, apparently, making the size 24 not fit Beck, a true size 24 if ever I saw one.

The size 24 tiered dress is cut wrong. Again. Silly M&S. Becks finally admits that if 'you're a true 24' it might fit but as she's 'more a 24/26' that may be the reason. Ah, we're getting there with solving the mystery.
And after she’s been huffing and puffing, stretching and tugging, working up a sweat getting it all on and off, it’ll all be returned ready for it to be sent to some other unsuspecting customer 🤢

• Sick