Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's currently at some industry awards. The agency have won..... and 3,2,1 to a vlog of her sitting and blowing her own trumpet telling us how SHE won the award πŸ™„
---
Look where her seatbelt sits, how is that comfortable? She looks like she's wedged into the front seat and would need to be lubed up to get out.

View attachment 2978433
It won't fit around her stomach or even her chest so it's on the smallest part of her which is her neck, and that's saying something.
---
Look where her seatbelt sits, how is that comfortable? She looks like she's wedged into the front seat and would need to be lubed up to get out.

View attachment 2978433
It won't fit around her stomach or even her chest so it's on the smallest part of her which is her neck, and that's saying something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
In marketing and creative, there’s so many meaningless awards ceremonies where companies pay to submit themselves as a nomination. The ceremony gets money and the agency can say they won an award.
Every agency has won something. Only a few awards actually matter.

Never heard of FAB awards. This one is definetely meaningless.
Of course, she’s now full of herself over it and her mum is proud.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yet another food haul... sweeties πŸ™„, crisps, ice cream, chocolate milk, fizzy drinks... what about the healffy choices she was on about?
Talking about her favourite sweeties... sorry but is that a thing when you're 30?
Heavy, blocked up breeving is off the charts.
Did her hair? Looks like it normally does, πŸ’©
The slurping of the drink, the smacking of the sweet, she is just a πŸ– with no manners.
We've got a new word... doop!! And enough with the stoopid voice you fat πŸ„
And yeah right you're not eating all the ice cream at once but betcha one was not enough.
Going to visit JP in a couple of weeks. Bet he can't wait and is it just me or is she ramping up the visits.... she'll be after that πŸ’, πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ JP πŸƒ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yet another food haul... sweeties πŸ™„, crisps, ice cream, chocolate milk, fizzy drinks... what about the healffy choices she was on about?
Talking about her favourite sweeties... sorry but is that a thing when you're 30?
Heavy, blocked up breeving is off the charts.
Did her hair? Looks like it normally does, πŸ’©
The slurping of the drink, the smacking of the sweet, she is just a πŸ– with no manners.
We've got a new word... doop!! And enough with the stoopid voice you fat πŸ„
And yeah right you're not eating all the ice cream at once but betcha one was not enough.
Going to visit JP in a couple of weeks. Bet he can't wait and is it just me or is she ramping up the visits.... she'll be after that πŸ’, πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ JP πŸƒ
It was all junk food that a teenager spends their money on in the tuck shop.
Everything that day was sugar sugar sugar.
she sat in the car and wondered why a starbucks frappe is addictive.. it’s SUGAR

Reactions: 7
Omg the sound of her chomping on those sweets! The heavy breathing! Disgusting! Sounded like a pig at the trough! I got all excited when I saw she was drinking matcha - finally something good for her! Silly me! Of course it had white chocolate and 10 tons of sugar mixed into it. I use that Dr Pawpaw 7 in 1 - it's lovely, but nothing is gonna save that matted barnet!

Reactions: 8
She was going on about the different flavour lip balms- but in her last slog I thought she’d been gifted and was raving about the new WILD lip balm.

Reactions: 6
She was going on about the different flavour lip balms- but in her last slog I thought she’d been gifted and was raving about the new WILD lip balm.
Yes, and cos it was personalised, nobody at work would nick it. I think you're safe there Bex.
---
The sound effects when she was eating that were vile
---
She's really enjoying "urn bru" at the moment :ROFLMAO: someone please tell her it's IRON bru
Keep drinking the Urn Bru and it'll be an Urn for you.

Hey, can I get a job in the copywriting department now :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
New thread title right here courtesy of @zebby

Becky Reynolds #3

Keep drinking the Urn Bru and sooner than you think it'll be an Urn for you

And guys 😜 didn't the hot babylicios girlfriend look stunning at those awards last night.
And a fake Lady Dior to complete the look with Β£1 plimsolls πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the flicking of the hair in the 2nd photo has done me in. She really does believe the narrative she's invented for herself.
Pay attention JP, this is all yours 🀣🀣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
And guys 😜 didn't the hot babylicios girlfriend look stunning at those awards last night.
And a fake Lady Dior to complete the look with Β£1 plimsolls πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the flicking of the hair in the 2nd photo has done me in. She really does believe the narrative she's invented for herself.
Pay attention JP, this is all yours 🀣🀣
[/QUOTE]

Β£1 plimsolls.... WTAF????? Great styling there Becky, not! Surely she must own a decent pair of shoes seeing as she is a self-appointed styling guru/aficionado. (in her world anyway!)

Reactions: 5
Im gonna assume she can only fit into shoes that come in wide and are stretchy.
she only seems to wear birkenstocks or laced style converse/plimsoles that are stretched AF.
I really have zero sympathy for her. She’s only 29 and limited to the shoes of a 60+ year old woman.
i will never get over her delusion of wanting jimmy choos when she clearly knows she has this issue

IMG_6999.jpeg

IMG_7001.jpeg

anyway, i asked my friend to authenticate her lady d-lite dior bag πŸ•΅

Reactions: 6
IMG_7006.jpeg

12C7ED05-EBE0-4061-8285-2820B22C59EE.jpeg

my friend says it’s hard to tell because of the quality of the image but concludes it’s likely fake. The size of the O in DIOR looks too narrow to me. And the shape of the eyelet on the bag looks wrong

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
And a fake Lady Dior to complete the look with Β£1 plimsolls πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
God, that's an absolutely awful fake. And the dress, Jesus. Do you think whatever shady Souffamptun market she picked that bag up from, she asked them for the tablecloth it was on? She's wearing it, that's for sure.

Thursday's video... she just lives to consume. I don't mean to sound like some tree-hugging hippie here, but there is more to life than buying and buying and consuming and buying more. I just find it so sad that she considers this an interesting day in her life. She didn't do anything. She could have gone to the movies, some kind of skill or arts class, gone for a walk, visited something historic. Just out for sugar, buying sugar, showing off sugar and eating sugar. What kind of a life is that?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Nothing on TV worth watching so thought I'd brave last nights vlog. I'm sorry, but did my ears deceive me???? She is on the look out for bargain shops as she has been brought up to look out for reductions, special offers and yellow stickers as it's in her blood.....what about the money she just throws away on crap??? Unflattering stupidly overpriced make up, ugly arsed bags that are in excess of Β£2k.....

And how appropriate that she picked up some Jelly Belly sweets - rather fitting for her I feel. And when she was saying what keeps showing up on her Tiktok for pick and mix sweets and such like, I don't get that on my Tiktok Becky so that speaks volumes as to what you go searching for. And yuck, the noises when she eats!!!! My dogs have got better manners than she has. I don't understand why people have to film themselves eating, especially when the have no etiquette whatsoever. Pigs at a trough would sound better.

Reactions: 13
Nah sorry it's one thing when she's out of breathe physically moving (trying on clothes) but she was out of breathe sitting in her car! If she was my patient I'd be asking respiratory to do a work up ASAP- very worrying. Wouldn't dnt be surprised if she suffers from sleep apeona but she lives alone so no one to notice or ask a respiratory consultant to do a a sleep test..

Girlo on her way to a heart attack and type two diabetes I'd be shocked if she didn't have it already?

I feel sorry for her though. Breathing like that when just being stationery must be scary but remaining ignorant.. Coffin is waiting for you Becky babes.

Eating disorders are awful but unfortunately you need to pull up your big girl pants and go see your gp.

Her face looks like a fkn moon
20240608_012013(0).jpg
20240608_012012.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Just wanting to reshare this classically handsome guy. Henry cavill who?

IMG_6985.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Being (perhaps brutally) honest here - I just don't understand what she's getting out of this. He's not objectively attractive (she's somewhat punching, but I'd rate her 2/10 and him 3/10 - so not by much). He's certainly not a charming or charismatic man from what we've seen on camera.

But putting all of that subjective stuff aside, the facts of the situation still say everything.

I wouldn't date a man who left the country for his career, despite having the right to remain - giving up life in the same country with his partner of multiple years.

I wouldn't date a man who after 6 apparent years together, still refuses to make solid plans for any kind of future.

I wouldn't date a man who only let me meet his parents once and never again.

I wouldn't date a man who is happy to lap up the holidays and gifts that vlogging provides, but refuses to be seen on camera.

But then again, despite her 'dating' video I don't think she's actually ever had much attention from men before - at least enough to sort the bums from the decent ones. You'd think she'd realise his utter lack of interest in her is not normal in a 'relationship'.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Being (perhaps brutally) honest here - I just don't understand what she's getting out of this. He's not objectively attractive (she's somewhat punching, but I'd rate her 2/10 and him 3/10 - so not by much). He's certainly not a charming or charismatic man from what we've seen on camera.

But putting all of that subjective stuff aside, the facts of the situation still say everything.

I wouldn't date a man who left the country for his career, despite having the right to remain - giving up life in the same country with his partner of multiple years.

I wouldn't date a man who after 6 apparent years together, still refuses to make solid plans for any kind of future.

I wouldn't date a man who only let me meet his parents once and never again.

I wouldn't date a man who is happy to lap up the holidays and gifts that vlogging provides, but refuses to be seen on camera.

But then again, despite her 'dating' video I don't think she's actually ever had much attention from men before - at least enough to sort the bums from the decent ones. You'd think she'd realise his utter lack of interest in her is not normal in a 'relationship'.
She's only met his parents once in 6 years?! 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 4