Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_3622.jpeg

Old thread

Can a mod please create a becky reynolds tag?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Going back to the ad agency chat: Too funny. I have only ever heard of partners being hired in agencies for a long time, but I know some single creatives are hired too. It was especially common at junior level to be a team hire. It goes back decades that if you hire a team you know they are going to get along rather than being stuck with someone that the writer cannot bounce off and vice versa. Ideas come much quicker as a duo, and you edit each other quickly which saves a LOT of time when meeting the director. Moving up the ladder you do set off on your own to get into more senior management/director roles. An ex works for Ogilvy (was O&M back then), so unless agencies have changed strategy in the past decade (easily so since everything else changes), that is how it is/was done in a lot of places. I know Saatchi used to be an agency that would ONLY hire junior teams and everyone would scramble to be a team rather than a single. I have no idea if that is still true, but it must still happen since Becky and Han got hired as a team. I think they met on Single Creatives because Becky couldn't find a partner at uni. No surprise there. I am shocked she has worked for good agencies, so Han must be carrying the weight (pardon the pun) for her if she isn't up to par. It's hard to think she is anywhere near par based on her YT channel.

People that I went to art school with are still in their ad agency partnerships *cough mumble many* decades later. I chose to go into publishing (don't do it kids), and I met my editor partner at work. We left the company to become freelance so it's very common to present yourself as a self employed team to work on a project.

Reactions: 8
People that I went to art school with are still in their ad agency partnerships *cough mumble many* decades later. I chose to go into publishing (don't do it kids), and I met my editor partner at work. We left the company to become freelance so it's very common to present yourself as a self employed team to work on a project.
ah ok i have never worked as a creative nor studied a creative subject - but have worked in some of the WPP group agencies (dont want to out myself with my role). Not Ogilvy, actually turned it down because their offer was the lowest one - but maybe client budget was low. But have never come across teams, even with juniors. But i know beck refers to her as her bff, they go on holidays together and buy each other gifts.

www.hanandbecks.com looks like theyve shut their site down! Wonder if they saw the posts here about how terrible their portfolio was.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Haha. While I was trying to find some valid sites that talk about hiring teams in agencies (impossible to find) I came across a Reddit thread where an accountant in an ad agency asked the question about creatives being hired as a pair and how friggin weird it is. lol https://www.reddit.com/r/advertising/comments/17v2cig/eli5_the_advertising_company_that_i_work_for/

That's very odd to shut their site down. If I were Han I'd be asking Becks to get off YT if people were discussing their work roles on the internet.

Reactions: 4
ah ok i have never worked as a creative nor studied a creative subject - but have worked in some of the WPP group agencies (dont want to out myself with my role). Not Ogilvy, actually turned it down because their offer was the lowest one - but maybe client budget was low. But have never come across teams, even with juniors. But i know beck refers to her as her bff, they go on holidays together and buy each other gifts.

www.hanandbecks.com looks like theyve shut their site down! Wonder if they saw the posts here about how terrible their portfolio was.
Was it definitely live earlier?

Reactions: 1
Yup, attached some of Beck’s amazing copywriting skills. This is her JOB, this is her PORTFOLIO! Pretty much every page had mistakes and poor grammar. She’s thick as tit
Oooh she's had her tattle catch up then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yup, attached some of Beck’s amazing copywriting skills. This is her JOB, this is her PORTFOLIO! Pretty much every page had mistakes and poor grammar. She’s thick as tit
I know she mentioned that she’s dyslexic in her pointless facts video, surely there’s endless other lines of work more suitable for her. Obviously it’s something she can’t help, but why would you pursue a career where correct spelling and grammar is so important?

Those mistakes don't even look like dyslexia at all. Just pure lazy writing/editing.

Reactions: 9
How is this girl a copywriter? She can't/won't even pronounce words properly! This baffles me!

I know she mentioned that she’s dyslexic in her pointless facts video, surely there’s endless other lines of work more suitable for her. Obviously it’s something she can’t help, but why would you pursue a career where correct spelling and grammar is so important?
Yep, I don't think it's ableist to say someone in a wheelchair can't be an acrobat - and if her dyslexia is so bad that nobody should criticise her posts, pronunciation or videos in general (which is what she's insinuating) - then she needs to simply find a job that doesn't involve a lot of writing or speech-making.
---
Those mistakes don't even look like dyslexia at all. Just pure lazy writing/editing.
I wanted to say this but thought maybe I just didn't know enough about dyslexia. Grammarly and Word's spell check exist, right? Surely there are ways around it. It feels like laziness to me too.

Reactions: 7
And her goal is to win an industry award 🤣

She was definitely the kid at school that thought they were creative and loved drawing/crafting, but was absolutely tit at it.

• Haha
If she reads here then I hope she see this..
Becky I don’t care if you are a size 24 28 or 32, but what you are doing in your videos now is comical and so delusional.
Just because a size 24 can stretch around your body does not make you a size 24.
If you were more honest and said I’m a size 28/30 on my bottom half and a size 26 on my top half then at least there is some honesty there.
When you pull at things and say I could’ve sized down is honestly crazy. The clothes are fitting how they are supposed to fit.. not everything needs to fit skin tight, the design of the items mostly are meant to have room and movement in them.
You would gain a lot more respect if you were honest with yourself and your viewers, when a size 24 doesn’t fit you because it has no stretch how can you honestly think it is the clothes fault and nothing to do with you not being a size 24.
So many plus size ‘influences’ out there who lol smaller than you are saying that their size is bigger than you, it’s just making you look silly now.
We have eyes and can see that only a size 24 will fit if it is stretchy or designed to be worn oversized- but when you wear it it isn’t oversized as intended.
Peace out ✌

Reactions: 11
She's probably one of these people who can blag their way through an interview because she is very chatty, say all the right things, hit the buzz words.... but then when they see her work in action they're actually horrified and are wondering how they can sack her off ASAP 😬

She gives me the impression that everything that goes wrong is always someone else's fault, never the consequences of her actions or how she behaves

She's probably one of these people who can blag their way through an interview because she is very chatty, say all the right things, hit the buzz words.... but then when they see her work in action they're actually horrified and are wondering how they can sack her off ASAP 😬

She gives me the impression that everything that goes wrong is always someone else's fault, never the consequences of her actions or how she behaves
100% this. That’s also why she comes across as successful - super confident, talks the talk and loves her work because it’s such an ego boost.

So even though it still shocks me, i can see how she got an entry level job Ogilvy.
But she will struggle to ever get promoted. And everyone must dread working with her.
She should do another role, one more admin-y, but she wont be happy unless she’s doing something creative.

Reactions: 9
She just doesn’t strike me as a creative person in any way, shape or form 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
100% this. That’s also why she comes across as successful - super confident, talks the talk and loves her work because it’s such an ego boost.

So even though it still shocks me, i can see how she got an entry level job Ogilvy.
But she will struggle to ever get promoted. And everyone must dread working with her.
She should do another role, one more admin-y, but she wont be happy unless she’s doing something creative.
I work in something somewhat close to sales, and this is 100% right even for my industry. You see them hop jobs every 6 months, claiming 'bigger and better opportunities', while anyone who actually works with them can tell you they're utterly useless at their job. They survive in the initial training period - where you're given more allowances for stupid mistakes - by being chatty and 'fun' but end up in the same role in a different company, because when push comes to shove, they're all talk and no substance. And while they chatter away, they'll throw you under the bus when it comes to explaining why they're so inadequate.