Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her make up yet again in this vlog 👎 cheeks smeared with brown straight across her cheeks.... white ring under her nose and a patch around her mouth where the make up has rubbed off .... concealer all clumped in the craters and chin hairs/stubble. Not throwing shade at her for being hairy because she cant help that it is medical, but jesus this is a self-styled make up "guru" who gives tutorials!!

Most of the clothes are way too small as usual.

She looks an absolute mess!

Reactions: 9
Can't even be fagged to hate watch yet another haul of too small, fugly clothes.
How many clothes does she need? Works from home, goes nowhere... just buying so she can do a haul and then return them.
Make it make sense pleeeeeease

Reactions: 7
I like TU stuff, but all of it looked awful on her! Was hot and out of puff just trying a few clothes on! Being worm out at 30 years old just from trying a few items of clothing on should be a massive red flag!

She's ordered a 22 and 24 in stuff She's not a 24 on the belly

They don't carry much 26 in store. Just order online and get your size

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She keep saying she doesn't have big boobs, but she's got a decent sized chest?? It's because her belly is so big, it pokes out making them look smaller . They're all squashed in that red dress it is truly awful on her.

She's deffo in denial about how much weight she's gained. If she has to get a bigger size she blames the clothes, but is over the moon and praises the store if she can squeeze into a size 22/24 😂

Reactions: 10
She keep saying she doesn't have big boobs, but she's got a decent sized chest?? It's because her belly is so big, it pokes out making them look smaller . They're all squashed in that red dress it is truly awful on her.

She's deffo in denial about how much weight she's gained. If she has to get a bigger size she blames the clothes, but is over the moon and praises the store if she can squeeze into a size 22/24 😂
It's because she doesn't know the difference between something physically fitting on her body, and actually fitting in terms of how it is meant to appear on your frame.

That red dress is a prime example - here's why, Becky, if you're reading (and it's obvious you do). Here it is on the model vs. you.

On the model there is ample space in the chest and it sits naturally on the waist. It isn't designed to be skin tight. The straps also sit right on the natural shoulder point, so that it is almost a bib - the fabric should flow down without hugging at all.

On you, because the chest is too small, it firstly fits skin tight, making it puff out at the waist - leading to that unflattering 'pregnant' look on the stomach - and the straps do not sit at your natural shoulder point, you've had to tug them diagonally to where your bra digs in to your shoulders. That is why it looks scruffy, unflattering and uncomfortable. You need 2-3 sizes bigger for it to fit correctly.

Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 21.11.44.png
Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 21.13.53.png

Reactions: 13
It's because she doesn't know the difference between something physically fitting on her body, and actually fitting in terms of how it is meant to appear on your frame.

That red dress is a prime example - here's why, Becky, if you're reading (and it's obvious you do). Here it is on the model vs. you.

On the model there is ample space in the chest and it sits naturally on the waist. It isn't designed to be skin tight. The straps also sit right on the natural shoulder point, so that it is almost a bib - the fabric should flow down without hugging at all.

On you, because the chest is too small, it firstly fits skin tight, making it puff out at the waist - leading to that unflattering 'pregnant' look on the stomach - and the straps do not sit at your natural shoulder point, you've had to tug them diagonally to where your bra digs in to your shoulders. That is why it looks scruffy, unflattering and uncomfortable. You need 2-3 sizes bigger for it to fit correctly.

View attachment 2963881View attachment 2963888
Yeah you can see it's stretched within an inch of it's life there. I don't known why she's creaming her gusset over that dress anyway, I don't even think it's that nice 😂

Reactions: 5
There must be something wrong with me, as I just do not understand her obsession with designer labels. She was practically orgasmic (apologies for the mental image!!) whilst showing the things they had purchased, and definitely a bit miffed that two of stores didn't have their name on the bags! And to pay over £2k for a bloody crossbody bag from Dior - the woman is insane and so smug.

1717088729952.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Im going to Bicester tomorrow 🤦🏻‍♀️
Tbf my partner lives there and I can justify it with staff discount.

People are obsessed with outlet.
For my company, we make more money from outlets than the website and standard stores COMBINED!

The Burberry trench is made for outlet (cheaper material and factory) with a fake RRP. I know this because they are always made in Thailand with taffeta. The classic, high quality, Burberry trenches have specific names; Camden, Kensington etc.
You can also tell with any items because when you google it, it’s exclusively on second hand websites.

If you genuinely like it, who cares, but it’s so set up this way for the Beckies who think theyve gotten an amazing deal and can walk around smug with a label. JP in a Burberry coat will still look as rough as JP in a JD sports trackie

The Dior bag is £2000 and ugly. I cannot believe she spent her whole monthly salary on it. I think she’s honestly so deluded as to how much she earns.
What’s the point in carrying dior if your teeth are yellow, nails are dirty and hair looks like youve rubbed it against a balloon.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m glad it wasn’t just me that thought the bag was ugly, she said the crossbody fitted her but even though she was seated I don’t think it would fit very well had she been standing. I’d love to know what she earns, before I was made redundant and decided to retire I earned good money but there is no way I would pay £2000 for a bag regardless of the designer. I treated myself to a Lulu Guinness handbag and paid £350 and felt guilty for ages after buying it. I don’t understand her obsession with designer brands, even paying £120 for a Le Crusseut grill pan. She gets out of breath when talking so don’t know how she’ll cope when trying to lift the pan when it has food in it.

Reactions: 13
I have little to add that @Tabitha hasn't already written very well, but I will say, JP is going to look like a pedalo with a free candy van in that pervert trench.

I don't know why she spends so much money on bags but so little on clothes. It just makes her bags look fake. I don't think she realises for a second that anyone with a good enough eye to notice a well-made designer bag is also going to notice the hideously bobbled, creased acrylic-blend sweatshop crap she thinks are clothes.

And I'm sorry to say the reality is that she can buy all the designer bags she wants - if she remains morbidly obese, she will never look rich. She'll always look like she can't afford good nutrition or a personal trainer or medical help, which are the most common reasons for being overweight.

It's just sad she is so smug about it. That bag is the cost of a gastric sleeve in Turkey. I don't understand how she isn't ashamed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I have little to add that @Tabitha hasn't already written very well, but I will say, JP is going to look like a pedalo with a free candy van in that pervert trench.

I don't know why she spends so much money on bags but so little on clothes. It just makes her bags look fake. I don't think she realises for a second that anyone with a good enough eye to notice a well-made designer bag is also going to notice the hideously bobbled, creased acrylic-blend sweatshop crap she thinks are clothes.

And I'm sorry to say the reality is that she can buy all the designer bags she wants - if she remains morbidly obese, she will never look rich. She'll always look like she can't afford good nutrition or a personal trainer or medical help, which are the most common reasons for being overweight.

It's just sad she is so smug about it. That bag is the cost of a gastric sleeve in Turkey. I don't understand how she isn't ashamed.
I wondered if she’d consider WLS. Her mate Trina Louise had it done and seems to be living her best life and is looking great now.
The cost of that bag alone would’ve been a hefty deposit for towards such surgery. As you say, that Dior bag will look like a Turkish ‘genuine fake’ knock off on Becky, paired with her ill fitting Shien tat.

Reactions: 15
I wondered if she’d consider WLS. Her mate Trina Louise had it done and seems to be living her best life and is looking great now.
The cost of that bag alone would’ve been a hefty deposit for towards such surgery. As you say, that Dior bag will look like a Turkish ‘genuine fake’ knock off on Becky, paired with her ill fitting Shien tat.
Trina is getting a romantic proposal in Thailand from a man who is head over heels for her, and Becky can't brush the back of her hair because her neck is too fat. It's beyond delusion - she's just thick as pig s**t.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she really wanted WLS I’m sure her Dr would be able to offer help. I‘m overweight and my Dr signed me up to a course run by TBC ( the Bariatric consultancy). I have an apt with a Bariatric surgeon in July.

Reactions: 11
Funny how JP is over here for a change after she refused to go to him. Has she finally put her trotter down?? Bet she paid for the shopping though! He wouldn't be treating her to a few thousand quids worth of stuff now would he...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I treated myself to a Lulu Guinness handbag and paid £350 and felt guilty for ages after buying it. I don’t understand her obsession with designer brands, even paying £120 for a Le Crusseut grill pan. She gets out of breath when talking so don’t know how she’ll cope when trying to lift the pan when it has food in it.
I looked up her salary at the place she works and it’s £30k per annum. It’s decent but she has it in her head that she is a very high earner and classy lady.

Personally, I would rather buy a bag from polene or strathberry which are often better quality, than spend 4-figures on a bag.

If you look on consignment stores, her bag doesnt even sell very well so it’s not even a good investment.

If she really wanted WLS I’m sure her Dr would be able to offer help. I‘m overweight and my Dr signed me up to a course run by TBC ( the Bariatric consultancy). I have an apt with a Bariatric surgeon in July.
I really wish you the best of luck! My daughter's best friend had WLS and it has completely changed her life. I hope it all goes well for you. ❤

• Heart
I looked up her salary at the place she works and it’s £30k per annum. It’s decent but she has it in her head that she is a very high earner and classy lady.

Personally, I would rather buy a bag from polene or strathberry which are often better quality, than spend 4-figures on a bag.

If you look on consignment stores, her bag doesnt even sell very well so it’s not even a good investment.
£30k is less than the median salary so it's not that great tbh.

Strathberry bags are lush! I have a few on my wishlist

J Pedalo 😂

• Haha
When is the grand cruise happening?

I love how she says I'm 29 now, like that's so ancient! I was still wearing mini skirts, heels and going out partying all the time in my late 20s! She's so frumpy and grannyish

• Haha
Reactions: 9