Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's only met his parents once in 6 years?! 😳
At the start of Covid he moved back in with his parents (I want to say he'd just gone to Luxembourg at that point). In Summer 2020 he was still there and the minute restrictions relaxed Becky bounced over to see him. But because he was still at home, she inevitably met his family. There's no evidence she was ever invited back.

I wouldn't even say he deliberately wanted her to meet them, the situation seems like she was desperately trying to see him and he just happened to be with his parents.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Being (perhaps brutally) honest here - I just don't understand what she's getting out of this. He's not objectively attractive (she's somewhat punching, but I'd rate her 2/10 and him 3/10 - so not by much). He's certainly not a charming or charismatic man from what we've seen on camera.

But putting all of that subjective stuff aside, the facts of the situation still say everything.

I wouldn't date a man who left the country for his career, despite having the right to remain - giving up life in the same country with his partner of multiple years.

I wouldn't date a man who after 6 apparent years together, still refuses to make solid plans for any kind of future.

I wouldn't date a man who only let me meet his parents once and never again.

I wouldn't date a man who is happy to lap up the holidays and gifts that vlogging provides, but refuses to be seen on camera.

But then again, despite her 'dating' video I don't think she's actually ever had much attention from men before - at least enough to sort the bums from the decent ones. You'd think she'd realise his utter lack of interest in her is not normal in a 'relationship'.
They're together six years??! Did they meet in England then he moved?

LDR only works if you've a goal set right? I wouldn't be able to do it longer than a month 🤣

Wonder if he has girls on the side lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They're together six years??! Did they meet in England then he moved?

LDR only works if you've a goal set right? I wouldn't be able to do it longer than a month 🤣

Wonder if he has girls on the side lol
For two people I have absolutely no relation to or actually know in person, I'm obsessed with their car crash of a relationship :ROFLMAO:

The short answer is yes, he was living in London when they met. She says they met summer 2018, he left late 2019/early 2020. She claims Brexit 'tore them apart' but that isn't quite the truth. He had the right to settled status in the UK even if he lost his job - he just chose to move abroad despite 'dating' her. She also claims there aren't any advertising jobs in France and she can't learn French, so can't be over there with him. That also isn't quite the truth. He just won't marry her, so she could be with him on a marriage visa, despite her indiscreetly begging for it whenever she can.

She's been claiming for years they have solid plans to move back in together. She bought a house in the UK a few years ago and in the run up to it, she spoke very much as if he'd be there with her. Her last Q&A is even titled 'moving in together' when, well, they aren't. She claims he wants to be moved in to her house within the year in that vlog (11 April) - he actually got promoted in Monaco a few months back and has visited her maybe twice, three times in those years. You should watch that Q&A though, she gushes about how their first date was at a Pizza Express because she had a buy one get one free coupon. She acts like he took her to the Ritz. It's hilarious and sums up her delusion.

And a bachelor in his early thirties, living in Monaco, who only sees his 'girlfriend' once every six weeks tops - and isn't interested in her - he's certainly sleeping with others. He's incredibly secretive, hates appearing on her vlogs, and there have been comments on her YouTube videos about him being found on Tinder (although quickly deleted).

• Wow
Reactions: 12
For two people I have absolutely no relation to or actually know in person, I'm obsessed with their car crash of a relationship :ROFLMAO:

The short answer is yes, he was living in London when they met. She says they met summer 2018, he left late 2019/early 2020. She claims Brexit 'tore them apart' but that isn't quite the truth. He had the right to settled status in the UK even if he lost his job - he just chose to move abroad despite 'dating' her. She also claims there aren't any advertising jobs in France and she can't learn French, so can't be over there with him. That also isn't quite the truth. He just won't marry her, so she could be with him on a marriage visa, despite her indiscreetly begging for it whenever she can.

She's been claiming for years they have solid plans to move back in together. She bought a house in the UK a few years ago and in the run up to it, she spoke very much as if he'd be there with her. Her last Q&A is even titled 'moving in together' when, well, they aren't. She claims he wants to be moved in to her house within the year in that vlog (11 April) - he actually got promoted in Monaco a few months back and has visited her maybe twice, three times in those years. You should watch that Q&A though, she gushes about how their first date was at a Pizza Express because she had a buy one get one free coupon. She acts like he took her to the Ritz. It's hilarious and sums up her delusion.

And a bachelor in his early thirties, living in Monaco, who only sees his 'girlfriend' once every six weeks tops - and isn't interested in her - he's certainly sleeping with others. He's incredibly secretive, hates appearing on her vlogs, and there have been comments on her YouTube videos about him being found on Tinder (although quickly deleted).
Red flags central 😂

Omg what a tit first date. That said it all.

Honestly she's just very plain and is settling for some bizzare reason.

People in any of sort of LDR for this amount of time when they're like strangers aren't in a real relationship at all. Sad!

• Sad
She's so bitter about M&S not stocking her size, isn't she? All she could do was moan, but again I don't think she's quite telling the truth here. She claims to be a size 24. There are 3087 items on the M&S website in a size 24 (the size she claims to be).

Might it be, Bubbles, that you aren't actually a 24? That you're closer to a 32-34 - which is the size you're trying on in all your H&M clothes, that even then are too tight?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I looked on the website at the 1st dress and it does say short in the description. Does she not check these things before buying them.

Reactions: 8
What the heck are roofles? Does she mean ruffles?

Attachments

• Haha
Stop the press guys, she STYLED the linen trousers 🥴 meaning she put a too small top wiff them.
I'd love to see her sit in these cloves, there'd be buttons flying off in all directions not to mention bursting at the seams.
Everyfink in a 3XL or 4XL, biggest H&M go and no room in them for future 'growth'... she'll be stopping the hauls soon as she's getting dangerously close to nuffing fitting from anywhere. Fink that's why she's so pissed at the shops and their sizes. She knows she's getting too big but she's deluding herself into finking it's not her.
Also camel toe is not a good look 🤢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Stop the press guys, she STYLED the linen trousers 🥴 meaning she put a too small top wiff them.
I'd love to see her sit in these cloves, there'd be buttons flying off in all directions not to mention bursting at the seams.
Everyfink in a 3XL or 4XL, biggest H&M go and no room in them for future 'growth'... she'll be stopping the hauls soon as she's getting dangerously close to nuffing fitting from anywhere. Fink that's why she's so pissed at the shops and their sizes. She knows she's getting too big but she's deluding herself into finking it's not her.
She even said herself she finds H&M can be generous or did I read that correctly? I'd love someone to see her in the wild so they can report back on her true size 🤣

• Haha
The shirt reminds me when it's this time in the school year and you're determined not to buy the kids a new school shirt 😂

• Haha
She even said herself she finds H&M can be generous or did I read that correctly? I'd love someone to see her in the wild so they can report back on her true size 🤣
It'll be like what we see of Becki Jones through her TikTok, and then when she did that external interview. The difference is astounding. We only see what Becky wants us to - and she's obsessed with her own image, so it's never going to be anything but the 'best' angles.

Reactions: 5
It'll be like what we see of Becki Jones through her TikTok, and then when she did that external interview. The difference is astounding. We only see what Becky wants us to - and she's obsessed with her own image, so it's never going to be anything but the 'best' angles.
That's what I was thinking... I bet she's twice the size of what she shows on camera. I know she is using a filter of some sort because even her hair looks a different colour. She's not honest at all

Reactions: 7
I’m a size 26/28 (more 28 these days tbh..I can be honest about it) and I’m between a 3x and 4x in H&M so she’s definitely closer to a size 28 and nowhere near a size 24.

• Heart
Reactions: 13