Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It reads as partly AI-generated to me. I think she's bought these comments. Her last video got 6k viewers - barely 1/4th of her subscribers are watching. I don't think she's going to be getting many freebees if she doesn't up her engagement... and she's a lazy, entitled mare with parent's money, so she'll buy it rather than work for it.

$10 for 50 positive comments, here...
Screenshot 2024-06-13 at 16.36.12.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Self care and hygiene routines for summer. I'm scared to watch this close to dinnertime.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You’re telling me that a mid-weight copywriter who owns a house, can afford a £1k shower?
Thought she had been saving up for that Bicester trip…
She is 100% funded by mummy and daddy

IMG_9563.jpeg

Since it costs so much, why doesnt she bleeping use it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘Self care hygiene routine’ from a person whose admitted in the past she forgets to brush her teef. I’ll pass fanks 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It reads as partly AI-generated to me. I think she's bought these comments. Her last video got 6k viewers - barely 1/4th of her subscribers are watching. I don't think she's going to be getting many freebees if she doesn't up her engagement... and she's a lazy, entitled mare with parent's money, so she'll buy it rather than work for it.

$10 for 50 positive comments, here...
View attachment 2991872
And just to back this up, here he is again - with a comment one minute after she posted.

Screenshot 2024-06-13 at 19.03.15.png

And the rest of the video truly goes to show she is obsessed with what other people think. Every product is just something that has gone viral. She's clearly picked up the Nuxe idea from the 'French girl pharmacy' videos that were all over TikTok. I'm sure she's trying to desperately convince JP she's a chic little French girl so worthy of his love and attention.

And sorry, but she's only making this video after we all pointed out her extremely questionable comments about her own hygiene. We at least discovered why her hair is so frizzy - she only partially dries it out of laziness before plonking a hot brush through it. And she's so out of breath, she actually had to stop filming. Oh - and didn't she say in a TikTok recently she hadn't shaved her legs in about six months? Not sure why she's acting like she's got a PhD in Toiletries now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
And just to back this up, here he is again - with a comment one minute after she posted.

View attachment 2992084

And the rest of the video truly goes to show she is obsessed with what other people think. Every product is just something that has gone viral. She's clearly picked up the Nuxe idea from the 'French girl pharmacy' videos that were all over TikTok. I'm sure she's trying to desperately convince JP she's a chic little French girl so worthy of his love and attention.

And sorry, but she's only making this video after we all pointed out her extremely questionable comments about her own hygiene. We at least discovered why her hair is so frizzy - she only partially dries it out of laziness before plonking a hot brush through it. And she's so out of breath, she actually had to stop filming. Oh - and didn't she say in a TikTok recently she hadn't shaved her legs in about six months? Not sure why she's acting like she's got a PhD in Toiletries now.
That's 100% a FAKE comment! How embarrassing 😳

She has too much time on her puffy hands.

Shaving gel from american facebook groups for her annual shave? All these special products? Most of it goes down the drain.

Im not being funny but she keeps saying everything lasts a long time, with the size of her, i’m sure that’s a clear indicator of how much she washes.

Did she pronounce Imperial Leather as Imperial Larva?

• Haha
OMG the amount of different products she uses - I use L’occitane shower gel, Paul Mitchell No 1 shampoo, Argan oil conditioner (if required), Nivea body moisturiser and my skin care comes from Aldi and I dont have any break out of spots like she appears to get.. She would have a Dyson hairdryer, mine is one my hairdresser got for me from the wholesaler. She also said she had fine but fick hair WTF does that mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She also said she had fine but fick hair WTF does that mean.
I guess like me, i have fine hair (as in each individual strand) but a duck ton on it on my head so it looks thick evem tho it's fine.

I really can't bring myself to watch her how I wash video tho to confirm

Reactions: 4
But then she should say ‘fine hair but a lot of it’. ‘Fine but thick’ makes absolute no sense.
We are extra picky at her choice of words because she’s a copywriter and thinks she’s a successful award winner just like in Madmen. In reality, her English is terrible. The only thing that is thick is her.

• Haha
I’m convinced that those comments are AI, he has appeared on another vlog I watch.
---
But then she should say ‘fine hair but a lot of it’. ‘Fine but thick’ makes absolute no sense.
We are extra picky at her choice of words because she’s a copywriter and thinks she’s a successful award winner just like in Madmen. In reality, her English is terrible. The only thing that is thick is her.
I get really pi**ed off when she says RENEMBER and she’s another person that overuses the word LIKE.

Reactions: 7
She could barely reach the back of her head to dry that birds nest she calls hair. Her little T-Rex arms were getting a workout on that video 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I thought the shower stool was for her to sit on if she got brefless while having a wash. I was picturing her doing so and it ending up a pile of kindling :ROFLMAO:

She's going to end up needing one of those plastic chairs older people use in the shower at the rate she's going, she probably needed a lay down after her "everything" shower and trying to reach all her areas as it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought the shower stool was for her to sit on if she got brefless while having a wash. I was picturing her doing so and it ending up a pile of kindling :ROFLMAO:
i thought this too and i still think that 😏

So, a quick look at the fake commenter's profile - he looks like a middle aged man, his account name is 'Professionel Work' :unsure: and his top video is basically an advert for driving traffic to YT accounts. The transcript is:

your channel growth expert here on fiber YouTube is not just my job. It's my passion and therefore I stay on top of all things Ranking and SEO for the world's Second Largest Search Engine to Deliver Results to you That Exceed your expectations my goal is to help my clients grow their YouTube channel and reach their target audience Give visit to My Fiverr profile and book your optimization today. I'm looking forward to working with you.

Just your target subscriber right there Becky. You're smashing this Boss Babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watched the beginning of the house buying vlog. I can’t be bothered to watch the whole thing but she keeps saying ‘we’ with her mum there, it’s obvious her parents bought it for her. She tries to correct herself at one point, but it’s so obvious.

IMG_9639.jpeg

IMG_9638.jpeg

IMG_9637.jpeg

She’s as fake as all the other vloggers