Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hbirdette

VIP Member
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Becki? She comes up on my FYP and honestly... I don’t get her? She gets a bit of hate but she also has people that absolutely lick her arse too much! It’s the fact she’s got an amazon wish list with cake mixes and random shit on that she gets her followers to buy her.
I can’t put my finger on it but she really irritates me but I can’t help but watch her 😂

Reactions: 14

gigilouxx

VIP Member
im gonna sound like a great big fat arsehole but i don’t understand this “practicing makeup”
It sounds like it’s come out of the mouth of a 12 year old, that’s what pre teens do?

Reactions: 13
Those videos where she asks the camera questions and then pauses for us to answer hahahahaha does she think she’s Dora the Explorer 😭

• Haha

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
I don’t know how people have time in their days to create these hate accounts, they are horrible but she’s played into for months now.

Posting and deleting a crying video IS attention seeking I don’t care what anyone says! The only people who record themselves crying, rewatch it and upload it are attention seekers 🤷🏻‍♀️

As I’ve said many times on this thread, I don’t dislike her I just dislike what she’s doing and she knows what she has been doing, she’s not stupid she must be making some decent money or else she would block comments on her videos if she was just uploading because she enjoys it instead of wanting the engagement

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
I followed Becki on TikTok and she always comes up on my fyp so I thought I would give an opinion that nobody asked for 😂 I do think the comments on her videos are awful and go way too far. I felt really sorry for her when she posted in tears saying she and her family are affected by the comments. I think she seems lovely and sweet and there’s influencers out there that are absolutely vile but wouldn’t get as much hate as Becki, it’s definitely fat phobic…however, and this is just my opinion but I think she’s maybe been spoiled and possibly bullied at an early age because she’s incredibly child like. I know she’s 28 but if I wouldn’t have known that I would have said she was a teenager based on the way she acts and speaks. I think it’s really weird that she is best friends with her teenage niece, I have niece and nephews a similar age and I love spending time with them but not in a friends capacity, it’s odd. And when she went to meet her friend and his young cousin in Bolton last week, he looked so young too. She looks like she has some really weird coping mechanism with food, she cannot be dieting and eating what she does but if she genuinely wants to lose weight (which should be her choice) her family need to step in and help her. She loves food and there’s nothing wrong with that but I think her obsession with it is psychologically damaging. Even the way her eyes go massive when she puts the food in her mouth (I feel incredibly mean saying that 😂) and I really don’t get who would buy her merch especially the hoodies!? Her family probably encourage her which is maybe where the problem has come from. Thank you for reading the opinion that nobody asked for haha!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Eleanor11223344

Here’s my two pence on Becki Jones🤣🤣
First of all I follow her and I do leave positive comments on her tik Tok as on the whole I think she is a nice girl (mabye abit slow in the head) but all in all I don’t think she deserves the level of hate she gets so I leave a positive comment. To be honest I get where the haters are coming from but they are going about it in completely the wrong way and they are more likely to cause her to develop bulimia or something like that. I believe that constructive criticism would be much more beneficial to her rather than all these childish comments saying “just another treat”. As much as she is a lovely girl though, my fcking god she DOES NOT help herself 😂😂😂😅I mean why post vids of yourself shovelling down a kebab and a pizza if you know your going to get hate and then cry about it???? Also why get the kebab AND the pizza why not just get one or the other and that’s her problem, she just can’t resist the treats. I mean she makes these massive cakes and says “just a treat” yet she has these every week. She’s a lovely girl like just extremely slow and stupid but still I don’t think hatefulness is deserved in this situation.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I think part of it can be due to family. I said a few pages back I see a lot of myself in her, I’m very insular don’t have any friends and only have my family to fall back on, I always make comments about moving out but my mum always shuts me down, and I think when you’re in that environment being coddled w/o any friends to compare to and show you what you’re missing it’s really hard to get out of. Especially since (and I know this sounds odd) she works at a school, again I wonder if this sort of reinforces the parent-child dynamic between her and her parents because the routine is the same as it would have been when she was young, sort of thing. You know like if you go back to your parents house after a while as an adult and they henpeck you a bit? Like that. And I think this can be reflected in her shitty food habits because no doubt her parents are still making main meals etc and if she breaks away from that they may well pressure her into eating extra, go on just have a biscuit, or oh no I’m not eating that let’s have a McDonald’s?

Still she does need to get a grip 😆 if I wasn’t moved out by thirty I’d cry, she’s not past it or anything she could have a really fulfilling life and probably would make friends or get a bf or something like that then!

Babybail93

VIP Member
She’s started putting a disclaimer up “remember every day is not the same

Sorry, is it just me that thinks every day looks the same???

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
the way she moves the food to the camera before eating actually really infuriates me like no other

• Haha
God forbid people eat carbs
Sis, why are you even on this thread. Don't get me wrong there are threads on here for people I enjoy too but I don't comment or look at them.

There is nothing wrong with eating carbs..... lets not even include carbs in this argument. It's the amount of CALORIES she is putting in by eating all that food, carbohydrates or not.

Mushy

Her comments section is full of men who clearly operate on the basis that you only have to respect and be nice to women that they find attractive. It's worrying how many men are still of that mindset in 2021.

And it's of course as we know, double fuelled by the massive hatred of fat. You could be a total cunt as a man/ smoke/ sexually abuse kids/ gaslight women/ physically and emotionally abuse your partner/ but of course being fat is waaaaaay worse.

Back to Becki, she started off well and a bit stricter, but now is clearly struggling with the food/carb/sugar addiction, and no judgement - it's so so hard! She would probably benefit from some professional advice and discussion of nutrition, what sugar/carbs do to your body, it sometimes helps things click, or even just self education.

When you're in that place though you just don't want it do you? you don't want to listen. Like any addiction. It's so difficult when you love food and it is a comfort. My heart does sink for her every time I see a takeaway because it's not just one a week, I so remember being stuck in that cycle of many treats and takeaways a week thinking 'this is okay!'. She seems so sweet and a genuinely nice person and at least she is trying, trying is better than nothing any day.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

kittypaws

VIP Member
She doesn't have high standards when it comes to mascara does she? That mascara looks completely average and she's having an orgasm over it.

Mind you it's probably her only chance at achieving orgasm. Yep, I said it, I'm a bitch.

• Haha

hrh89

VIP Member
I think she’s a lovely girl, some of the comments she gets are terrible. She’s harmless! Ok the calorie counting isn’t really being done properly by the food she’s sharing but I do think she looks a bit slimmer in the face.

This 🙌🏻
there are a lot of horrible racist, homophobic, transphobic people on tiktok and then you get people like becki who clearly have a good kind heart, very family oriented and not nasty or problematic at all yet she gets so much shit purely based on looks. It makes my blood boil reading her comment section. Lots of them are young/teenage lads constantly trolling her “where’s the takeaway” “just another treat”. They think it’s so funny. It makes me sad.
tbh I think she’s a strong girl for putting up with that shit and continuing to post what SHE wants to.

people seem to think because she said she was calorie counting but has “bad foods” that they have the right to now bully her.

weightloss is not easy and people who say “just lose weight” “just don’t eat this and that” have never had to go through it. Often food is linked to emotions and coping strategies and it’s not just about greed.

• Heart

teatalks

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone has said they dislike her because she’s fat, in theory she’s not even that big

I’m not a fan of her cos I think she’s annoying
Agreed. I’m not a fan of her because she’s childish and makes her content appealing for children which is weird as fuck.