Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should make an effort with her hair/makeup a lot more she’d feel so much better about herself

Reactions: 5
Please don't tell me that I'm the only person who heard her fart on the video of her getting ready hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she's looking in the mirror after she's straightened her hair. Let me know if you hear it 😄🤣😂
Omg😂😂😂😂 and in that video she’s got four packets of transform a snacks and share size family biscuits stacked on the work top as her “hotel snacks”😩😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg😂😂😂😂 and in that video she’s got four packets of transform a snacks and share size family biscuits stacked on the work top as her “hotel snacks”😩😩😩😩
Don't forget about the noodles she had too haha did you hear her fart on it hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her latest video is her eating a family size Indian takeaway to herself so tomorrow's WIEIAD video should be interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her latest video is her eating a family size Indian takeaway to herself so tomorrow's WIEIAD video should be interesting.
I feel sorry for the hotel cleaner going into that bathroom tomorrow morning after she’s pebble dashed the toilet 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That portion was huge for an Indian! I think she’s really sweet but Jesus Christ. I usually have half a curry half the rice half the starter and we tear a naan in half between me and my husband, it’s enough! I think she just has no clue about portion control. Her dinners sometimes I’m sure she had steak, onion rings, chips, corn on the cob and some bread! It’s madness and her salad portions are small. She does not deserve them awful comments though, she hasn’t done anything sly like some
Other internet stars and she’s never mean.

Reactions: 3
Oh Becky you were doing so well, standing out from the crowd with what we have seen lately and then you spoil it by just throwing in about the Merch and the Cameo.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.