Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I have now seen Becky's crying video and she is crying because people are mocking her because she wants to eat the food she wants she says in a nutshell.

Reactions: 1
So I have now seen Becky's crying video and she is crying because people are mocking her because she wants to eat the food she wants she says in a nutshell.
She’s crying because she’s being bullied regardless of what it’s about. I don’t blame her for crying, I’d be bleeping bawling.

Reactions: 7
I despise hate accounts in general and people goading and taunting Becki is horrible. I've watched her since her early days and have always liked her but she's accelerated since then eating too much, too unhealthily and too often. I think its comfort eating she seems lost I worry about her. She is a nice girl I do not know what twisted mind could victimise her its like kicking a puppy.

I notice Paige isn't being featured as much if at all and wonder if her mum has put a stop to it.

Reactions: 1
Its very unfair but the Trolls will not stop because she is crying they were adding to her crying thread.

Paige was stopped ages ago because she was always on with Becky baking and making food and the Trolls were calling her at the same time, I clearly think her mum has put an end to that and I am glad because she is a very young girl, Becky is a grown woman and has a choice she can just leave if its getting too much for her. I know people will say she should not have to and I agree.

Reactions: 3
I’m pleased there’s a thread of her, as I’m 100% convinced she’s a fetish account. I just don’t get why she posts what she does everyday with the comments on.

I’m pleased there’s a thread of her, as I’m 100% convinced she’s a fetish account. I just don’t get why she posts what she does everyday with the comments on.
Im going to add more to this!

I have never followed Becky, but everyday without fail she’s on my FYP multiple times. I can’t comprehend why she is still on tiktok with all the hate comments, or at least comment restrict her videos. No one can function with that amount of hate at them all day.

one day I saw another video explaining about fetish videos on tiktok, that they are “masked” as a normal video like a fat person jumping, trying on small clothes, eating etc, harmless videos that views but they are aimed at fetishists and people who venmo for them. I’m convinced that either Becky is paid or gets a good enough money from the creator fund and does these videos for people who enjoy them, OR her preference is that she enjoys the degrading comments.

I just saw a question on here about her job, she’s a learning disability teaching assistant, also known as a PA.

I didn’t realise she lived with her parents. It was only recently that I realised she didn’t have kids!

also I dislike her merch.

Last edited:
I don’t get why she deleted the crying video and now she’s reuploaded it again.

If the comments are upsetting her that much she needs to just come off tiktok, but she won’t because it’s bringing her in money. So she could put an end to it all but she won’t. She should come off it though, it’s doing her no good. The trolls are making her feel tit while the young naive girls are giving her validation which is just wrong and won’t set her down a good path. She’s probably lonely if she has no friends and only spends time with family and these young kids make her feel better about herself but it’s unhealthy. She could get herself out of this situation if she wanted to.

I don’t know how people have time in their days to create these hate accounts, they are horrible but she’s played into for months now.

Posting and deleting a crying video IS attention seeking I don’t care what anyone says! The only people who record themselves crying, rewatch it and upload it are attention seekers 🤷🏻‍♀️

As I’ve said many times on this thread, I don’t dislike her I just dislike what she’s doing and she knows what she has been doing, she’s not stupid she must be making some decent money or else she would block comments on her videos if she was just uploading because she enjoys it instead of wanting the engagement

Reactions: 13
I don’t know how people have time in their days to create these hate accounts, they are horrible but she’s played into for months now.

Posting and deleting a crying video IS attention seeking I don’t care what anyone says! The only people who record themselves crying, rewatch it and upload it are attention seekers 🤷🏻‍♀️

As I’ve said many times on this thread, I don’t dislike her I just dislike what she’s doing and she knows what she has been doing, she’s not stupid she must be making some decent money or else she would block comments on her videos if she was just uploading because she enjoys it instead of wanting the engagement
exactly this. I can’t believe she deleted it, and then reuploaded?

Reactions: 5
She takes such petite small bites of her food, I agree with the idea she is a fetish account. The hate is bang out of order in terms of speaking to someone else but realistically there's been enough comments now where you'd think she'd give thought to her eating habits, great for her if she's happy but for her health jesus at least get some fruit and veg in. I watched a video where she had 2 strawberries that's not even a full portion

She takes such petite small bites of her food, I agree with the idea she is a fetish account. The hate is bang out of order in terms of speaking to someone else but realistically there's been enough comments now where you'd think she'd give thought to her eating habits, great for her if she's happy but for her health jesus at least get some fruit and veg in. I watched a video where she had 2 strawberries that's not even a full portion
Yes tiny bites!!!

OMG not even thought of this. The wide eyes, smiling into the camera, blowing on every bite...😳😳😳
Exactly! She knows what she is doing and I refuse to admit that she’s just a “weight loss” account. I truly believe she’s DM’d cash by people who want her to order a kebab and eat it on tiktok.

Reactions: 2
Nah, I’m not having it that she’s a fetish account. Do you really think her nieces parents or becki and her family would let her niece appear on her account if it was fetish 🤢 Becki is far too childlike to be a fetish account. Her account is catered towards young kids, clearly.

Exactly! She knows what she is doing and I refuse to admit that she’s just a “weight loss” account. I truly believe she’s DM’d cash by people who want her to order a kebab and eat it on tiktok.

I was starting to think that about another girl yoursistersoph or some name like that she keeps changing it, she was eating looking into the camera on the video that was removed she was almost having a love affair with her food and making a loud noise and I thought nah thats not real its got to be an act for some fat feeder fetish.

Nah, I’m not having it that she’s a fetish account. Do you really think her nieces parents or becki and her family would let her niece appear on her account if it was fetish 🤢 Becki is far too childlike to be a fetish account. Her account is catered towards young kids, clearly.
I’m going to use a tiktok sound to respond to this

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.