Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly my heart goes out to anyone suffering with PCOS,/ENDO or any other illness that causes weight gain. ❤

second of all, that food was not for more than 2 people by any means, 1 large pizza, small wedges and a few pieces of chicken, plus surely if it was for guests you’d get a half and half pizza or a different topping one?

she strikes me as having a binge eating disorder, if there are guests round wouldn’t she eat with them? why does she go upstairs with a mountain of food? also 1 dip for 3+ people? nah not having it

I feel bad for her but she’s doing it to herself at this point.
I don’t even think it was a large pizza as I may be wrong but it’s usually 10 slices and that was 8 so I’ve got no doubt it was all for her.

She reads all the comments but doesn’t ban any keywords or delete the negative ones which I find bizarre too

Reactions: 4
Did she seriously film a tik tok in Miller & Carter? She is an embarrassment imagine being there for a nice meal and some drinks and the bird at the next table is filming herself shovelling food into her mouth🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she seriously film a tik tok in Miller & Carter? She is an embarrassment imagine being there for a nice meal and some drinks and the bird at the next table is filming herself shovelling food into her mouth🤢🤢
Doing her fake boomerang wobble

Does she ever try a food that she doesn’t like? I sweAr every food is “SO NICE”

Reactions: 7
Oh she’s obviously meeting some weirdo if you was visiting a mate why would you need a hotel for yourself

Reactions: 2
I think she went to see Declan, he’s one of the weirdos who moderates her lives.

Reactions: 3
Honestly i'm surprised she even went. She's so immature i'm surprised she was willing to go alone

Did they meet on tiktok?
I believe so. He has a food related channel too. I think Becki fancies him, she always blushed when she was ‘bantering’ with him on her lives and ignored when people asked if he was her boyfriend. (yes I sometimes used to watch her lives, dont judge me 😭)

• Haha
I believe so. He has a food related channel too. I think Becki fancies him, she always blushed when she was ‘bantering’ with him on her lives and ignored when people asked if he was her boyfriend. (yes I sometimes used to watch her lives, dont judge me 😭)
Don’t worry her lives always come up on my fyp and I often catch myself watching her out of pure curiosity 😂 how bizarre though, I wonder what she sees in her, she’s so annoying I could not have her as a friend

• Haha
Why does she always have that stupid bleeping headband on? It isn’t doing anything.

Reactions: 8
This girl is bleeping tapped her brunch videos get more and more cringe. And what is with taking the bottle of ketchup to her bedroom!? I can’t with this girl

Reactions: 5
She is not showing what she really eats, but please make the blowing kisses stop.
Paige is very cute, but she can quit with the constant pouting.

Something I have thought as Becky is no longer doing her weight loss, why is she posting what she eats in a day or the short version anyway.
Get back to the takeaways Becky you are getting boring as

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.