Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its odd to have a curry with chips or chinese too but people do it,
Becky seems to be getting a lot of troll threads, Im sure its not because she is a little overweight, but more to do with her entitlement and how she has thought she can do Cameo, Merch and what ever else she does to make money, maybe she could do a Dan or is she already i am not sure.
I agree. She is harmless but seems to have a massive sense of self importance with the cameo and merch. All she does is film herself eating. It’s hardly Nobel prize winning stuff

Reactions: 3
Guys go look on the live and see all the gifts she gets I'm not sure what the gifting symbols mean but she is asking followers to follow gifters,

Reactions: 2
I dunno about you guys but I always have a few chips with any takeaway hahah, it isn’t strange to me. Maybe it’s a thing more up north than down south maybe? Dunno where everyone is from 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I dunno about you guys but I always have a few chips with any takeaway hahah, it isn’t strange to me. Maybe it’s a thing more up north than down south maybe? Dunno where everyone is from 🤷🏼‍♀️
we do too. It’s such a regular thing. I don’t see the problem I think people just wanna pick at everything she eats 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
we do too. It’s such a regular thing. I don’t see the problem I think people just wanna pick at everything she eats 😂
Yesss! Can’t beat a bit of chips and curry and also salt and pepper chips with a Chinese! Making me hungry now haha.

Reactions: 4
Yesss! Can’t beat a bit of chips and curry and also salt and pepper chips with a Chinese! Making me hungry now haha.
haha same. I would never order a Chinese without ordering chips. For some reason the chips from the Chinese are just elite they must be made with some sort of magic 😂

• Heart
I’m northern and chips go with everything, it’s the law

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The hate pages are so unnecessary but she really is starting to get on my nerves tbh
she reminds me of those youtubers circa 2014 who filmed a nighttime routine every 10 mins
she’s 28, needs to grow up man

Reactions: 5
I have friends who seem to think chips are life I just like to keep it authentic. So last night was a shocker no wonder she does live all the time she was raking it in, I would like to know what the symbols stand for money wise. So now I see why she is not going anywhere even with all the Troll threads because she knows how much she can make.

Reactions: 1
She is asking people to say odd combinations so clearly people will have different ideas to what is odd to them 🙄

She eats like an absolute pig

She abandoned her 'health journey'

She uploaded a video of her crying, deletes it, then reuploads it for more comments/views

Asking for some 'weird' food combinations for content (no doubt it'll all be unhealthy)

Has merch with the literal slogan 'just a treat'

Is appearing in cameos now..? for money? more attention? what's the guess someone will pay her money to shovel fast food down and say her 'catch phrase' ?

You becki defenders can come and defend her all you want but I am seeing right through it. She knows she eats like tit and although it may not be a fetish like others have said, she knows it brings her views and into users 'fyp' page. She's got the mind of someone a lot younger but she isn't stupid.

And for all you arguing about her having chips with her take away, yeah a lot of us have chips with takeaway particularly with fish and kebabs, etc

I don't know about you, but my family and I would get that portion growing up and we'd each take a handful for the side. She is eating the entire container of chips herself (or she could be sharing it with her family! if so why not film it to shut up the haters?) along with a big main and other side (rice, garlic bread, etc)

I'm sick of people defending her because she is overweight, not particularly attractive and slightly dense. You can't deny the amount of food she eats (and her obviously knowing it herself but anything for views right?!) is disgusting and she is putting herself at risk of health problems.

Reactions: 14
You are spot on with what you have said, we had potatoes or chips with everything too but it was to fill us up as a big family food had to go a long way.

im gonna sound like a great big fat hole but i don’t understand this “practicing makeup”
It sounds like it’s come out of the mouth of a 12 year old, that’s what pre teens do?

Reactions: 13
i also have chips with everything but I definitely don’t have kebab chips AND ALSO 4 slices of garlic bread pizza, it’s just greed

Reactions: 5
Another thing she does is put some kind of sweet chocolate sauce on her Porridge, so to me that's an odd combination its proberly Nutella she seems to love that another thing ive never once had.
I am not sure if she has any idea's from posters for different foods to try together but i do not want to miss it when she does the Video.

Reactions: 2
She eats like an absolute pig

She abandoned her 'health journey'

She uploaded a video of her crying, deletes it, then reuploads it for more comments/views

Asking for some 'weird' food combinations for content (no doubt it'll all be unhealthy)

Has merch with the literal slogan 'just a treat'

Is appearing in cameos now..? for money? more attention? what's the guess someone will pay her money to shovel fast food down and say her 'catch phrase' ?

You becki defenders can come and defend her all you want but I am seeing right through it. She knows she eats like tit and although it may not be a fetish like others have said, she knows it brings her views and into users 'fyp' page. She's got the mind of someone a lot younger but she isn't stupid.

And for all you arguing about her having chips with her take away, yeah a lot of us have chips with takeaway particularly with fish and kebabs, etc

I don't know about you, but my family and I would get that portion growing up and we'd each take a handful for the side. She is eating the entire container of chips herself (or she could be sharing it with her family! if so why not film it to shut up the haters?) along with a big main and other side (rice, garlic bread, etc)

I'm sick of people defending her because she is overweight, not particularly attractive and slightly dense. You can't deny the amount of food she eats (and her obviously knowing it herself but anything for views right?!) is disgusting and she is putting herself at risk of health problems.
So you’re straight up admitting you don’t like her because she’s fat. Aren’t you lovely

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.