Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Becki? She comes up on my FYP and honestly... I don’t get her? She gets a bit of hate but she also has people that absolutely lick her arse too much! It’s the fact she’s got an amazon wish list with cake mixes and random tit on that she gets her followers to buy her.
I can’t put my finger on it but she really irritates me but I can’t help but watch her 😂

Reactions: 14
Omg finally a thread for her 😂 I’m the same as you, I actually can’t stand her. She comes across very naive. I don’t like to say this but I think the “be kind” movement goes way too far with her because although she’s got a lot hate comments she has SO many comments on every video saying she’s perfect and stunning and beautiful and I’m like come on....isn’t this a bit far fetched

Reactions: 9
Omg finally a thread for her 😂 I’m the same as you, I actually can’t stand her. She comes across very naive. I don’t like to say this but I think the “be kind” movement goes way too far with her because although she’s got a lot hate comments she has SO many comments on every video saying she’s perfect and stunning and beautiful and I’m like come on....isn’t this a bit far fetched
😂 I totally get where you’re coming from! I had to make this thread to see if anyone else felt the same way as there are so many people I’ve followed over the years and it turns out a lot of people have the same opinion!

Reactions: 1
I don't get her tbh i watched a tiktok of hers the other night and she was like 'ive been tired today so im ordering a takeaway'

Reactions: 3
I’m in no way meaning to body shaming her but she cries troll and that weight comments upset her but her feed is constantly takeaways and awful eating which fuels people to comment on her being unhealthy even more

Reactions: 6
I’m in no way meaning to body shaming her but she cries troll and that weight comments upset her but her feed is constantly takeaways and awful eating which fuels people to comment on her being unhealthy even more
Every day is treat day

• Haha
Reactions: 2
SO glad there's a thread for her! She appeared on my FYP in December (the infamous Dominos pizza with 3 sides AND cookies...all for her. Yikes) and I've been watching in horror ever since. She's trying to diet now, fair play to her, but she still doesn't seem to be making the *right* choices.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah she's doing calorie counting now but from what I've seen she's not doing it very accurately!

I can't stand the stupid faces she pulls. Has anyone seen her sunday brunch videos she does where she pretends she's having a conversation with us? I die with embarrassment, never seen anything more cringe 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is this the girl who is meant to be on a diet and just seems to eat treats constantly, I just watch her because I do not get why so many people adore her she is just a normal overweight woman who sounds like she is 12.

• Haha
I honestly think she’s only calorie counting because people were taking the piss. She wouldn’t be doing it otherwise. Also it winds me up when she tucks her chin into her top like she’s trying to hide it 🙄

• Haha
Why does she class food as a treat which is almost everyday, she has people telling her to carry on with her takeaway and treats but they cannot care about her deep down because its proberly not good for her at all in the amounts she has.
I want to say something but loads of people jump on anyone who tries to give her some good diet advice.

Reactions: 5
Ok prime example, she has just come up on my fyp saying she wasn’t gonna upload this video as she gets hate when she does takeaway videos, but she is still calorie counting.
top comment basically says: I love your takeaway videos, never stop doing them, they make me so happy!!!

wtf?!

Reactions: 3
Right sooooo she’s calorie counting and on Friday has a takeaway and says she’s allowed a treat. Then on Saturday she eats pizza and a McDonald’s 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ You ain’t gonna lose weight that way you twit. Sorry she does my head in.

Cant wait for her Sunday brunch video today 😂

She also needs to educate herself when it comes to calorie counting. Tinned tomatoes on toast for breakfast, fine. But using thick sliced white bread? Jesus there’s so many lower calorie, healthier options for bread which would bring the calories right down 🙄 And duck me she’s out a load of butter on the toast which I bet she didn’t weigh!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she stuck to the diet maybe one day, If I ate what she did I would gain for sure. Her fans are not fans they are just silly if they think she is calorie counting in the least.
In fairness I think she has been brought up where by food is a treat and she eats it with such relish, give it a few years she will have major health problems.

I can’t with this girl, the faces she pulls in her video wind me right up. Posing looking straight into the camera whilst taking a video it’s so awkward and forced

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.