Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard her say something about she was sorry something she had not done as she was now 28, I thought she was going to say regret not having children.
She's only 28 there's plenty of time for her to have children. Although I can't stand her I don't blame her for not moving out when rent is so expensive and she could live with her parents alot cheaper, I would just hope she is saving all this money she's making. But alot of it is going on hotels which seems ridiculous. If she had friends and/or a partner she could move out but with the situation she's in where her only friends are her family I think she'll be living there for a good while still.

Reactions: 9
She's only 28 there's plenty of time for her to have children. Although I can't stand her I don't blame her for not moving out when rent is so expensive and she could live with her parents alot cheaper, I would just hope she is saving all this money she's making. But alot of it is going on hotels which seems ridiculous. If she had friends and/or a partner she could move out but with the situation she's in where her only friends are her family I think she'll be living there for a good while still.
I could not wait to leave home personally and get my own flat. I think she might be 28 but her mentality is more like a teenager.

Reactions: 7
I could not wait to leave home personally and get my own flat. I think she might be 28 but her mentality is more like a teenager.
Agree 100% on that and that is definitely why she's still living at home. But if she were to decide to move out she'd soon change her mind when she sees how difficult it is these days and people need savings behind them. But yeah 100% the reason she personally is still at home is cos she's like a young teenager mentally

Reactions: 3
Rent in her area is dirt cheap. She’s just one of those weird people who still has teddies lined up in her dinosaur bed doing tiktok dances in her room at almost 30 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think part of it can be due to family. I said a few pages back I see a lot of myself in her, I’m very insular don’t have any friends and only have my family to fall back on, I always make comments about moving out but my mum always shuts me down, and I think when you’re in that environment being coddled w/o any friends to compare to and show you what you’re missing it’s really hard to get out of. Especially since (and I know this sounds odd) she works at a school, again I wonder if this sort of reinforces the parent-child dynamic between her and her parents because the routine is the same as it would have been when she was young, sort of thing. You know like if you go back to your parents house after a while as an adult and they henpeck you a bit? Like that. And I think this can be reflected in her crappy food habits because no doubt her parents are still making main meals etc and if she breaks away from that they may well pressure her into eating extra, go on just have a biscuit, or oh no I’m not eating that let’s have a McDonald’s?

Still she does need to get a grip 😆 if I wasn’t moved out by thirty I’d cry, she’s not past it or anything she could have a really fulfilling life and probably would make friends or get a bf or something like that then!

Reactions: 12
Especially since (and I know this sounds odd) she works at a school, again I wonder if this sort of reinforces the parent-child dynamic between her and her parents because the routine is the same as it would have been when she was young, sort of thing. You know like if you go back to your parents house after a while as an adult and they henpeck you a bit?
Ooh that’s a very astute observation, going to work in a school whilst living at home is probably as close you can get from not growing up isn’t it. She’s in a support role, is put money on her sitting with someone with disabilities at the back of the class like an overgrown school kid!

I think she’s probably a really lovely person, she just hasn’t managed ‘emancipation’ properly. It looks like her mum has mobility issues, it probably suits the family for her stay at home in an unofficial caters role - I bet she was a ‘young carer’.

Go and spread your wings Becky 🦢

Reactions: 6
I think it’s from March, she seems to have lost a lot of weight since then - I didn’t realise it
Her weight doesn't bother me its the awkward horrible faces she pulls and the way she waves her food around. And every time she eats she's so excited and everything is 'so good' or 'amazing'

One of the things that annoys me most is when she does a ‘what I do in a day’ video and she goes for a shower and every time she films herself taking her shampoos and body wash out of her wardrobe beforehand 😂 they’re stacked up in bulk and who doesn’t just leave them in the bathroom?! It’s nothing yet it gets on my nerves so bad looool

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One of the things that annoys me most is when she does a ‘what I do in a day’ video and she goes for a shower and every time she films herself taking her shampoos and body wash out of her wardrobe beforehand 😂 they’re stacked up in bulk and who doesn’t just leave them in the bathroom?! It’s nothing yet it gets on my nerves so bad looool
I’m glad I’m not the only one 😂😂 maybe she’s tight and doesn’t want her mum nicking some 😂

• Haha
So so good so so nice but yeah, I’d definitely recommend bananas so yeah, but I hope you have a good day…

• Haha
Irritates me beyond belief when she blows a kiss after every clip
Or the videos when she does it about 5 times throughout the video

So so good so so nice but yeah, I’d definitely recommend bananas so yeah, but I hope you have a good day…
I actually heard her in my head as I read that hahaha

The video about the gcse results was hard to watch. She didn't even know what she was saying haha

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.