Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The headband must stink by now she has worn it for the longest time.

Seriously without eating takeaways what does she offer to view.

Reactions: 2
Anybody else occasionally get a video on their FYP where it's obviously ran by an actual child, but they just repost Becky's videos and make fun of her? Just went down a bit of a rabbit hole looking at them all and they can be proper vile. If I were her I'd turn off comments or just stop posting, but she obviously loves to feel 'famous' even if her audience is mainly children.

Becky got a lot of hate on her thread trying those sweets last night and whoever sent them to her I hope they are happy.
Who would send her sweets to promote after all.

Becky got a lot of hate on her thread trying those sweets last night and whoever sent them to her I hope they are happy.
Who would send her sweets to promote after all.
Because those people who sent the lollies knew she would make a tik tok about it and she knows that eating junk food when shes trying to diet brings in the views, albeit the nasty comments. I take back what I said earlier, she is all there, she knows exactly what shes doing and good for her I suppose?

Reactions: 3
She is smarter than people think, waiting for the new Merc just trying to guess what the name could be this time.

Reactions: 1
She’s very child like but her flitting between calorie counting and just binging is annoying, keep it consistent. Plus she said she was no longer going to post what I eat in a day yet continues as it brings views... and she has so many take aways!

Reactions: 1
The video the other day where she was in Bolton, was there a need for her to get a breakfast of that size? She also had around 4 takeaways just that day

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s very child like but her flitting between calorie counting and just binging is annoying, keep it consistent. Plus she said she was no longer going to post what I eat in a day yet continues as it brings views... and she has so many take aways!
she must spend an absolute fortune on them

There are some absolute headcases commenting on her posts, some people are raging because she’s got ten weeks off now, what the hell does it have to do with them 😂 she works in a school or college so is term time only, someone on there saying you should only work term time only if you have kids! Bloody weirdos!

There are some absolute headcases commenting on her posts, some people are raging because she’s got ten weeks off now, what the hell does it have to do with them 😂 she works in a school or college so is term time only, someone on there saying you should only work term time only if you have kids! Bloody weirdos!
Doesn't she support the students? Oh yeah plenty to do for her in the summer! Just shows how most of her audience are about 15 years old

I can’t stand her wide eyed, fake smile. I would never say this to her and I just scroll past her on TT but thought I’d put my 2p worth in here 🥴😂

She’s just asking for trouble putting Thant Nando’s up 😂
I can eat but she had a good old triple carb portion!

She’s just asking for trouble putting Thant Nando’s up 😂
I can eat but she had a good old triple carb portion!
Yeah look that was a huge portion to indulge in at Nandos. Many people just have a burger or piece of chicken or whatever with chips (or a salad if they're trying to watch their calorie consumption which I thought she was ...?) but she legit had a burger. A bowl of rice. Chips. And haloumi sticks. No person eats all that if they are trying to maintain a calorie deficit to lose weight...

ETA: I also can't stand the people in the comments gate keeping and replying to peoples comments such as 'I thought you were on a diet' or 'wow more takeaway' as she said herself she is trying to lose weight. These people (mostly girls) reply to comments with things like 'she can eat what she wants!' or 'don't shame her for what she's eating' and its like they're only saying that because she said she wants to lose weight. If she posted herself eating healthy what I eat in a day's with one or even two! takeaway blowouts a week she wouldn't receive the hate she does!

But she constantly eats takeaways (blow out portions at that) and these stupid people want to be all omg dont be mean she can eat what she wants and its like yeah... but shes trying to lose weight and eating utter crap. Of course she's going to get hate.

If you look at other big people's tik toks you see them eating in a calorie deficit and they get 90% positive and encouraging comments and just a few trolls.

Last edited:
Yeah look that was a huge portion to indulge in at Nandos. Many people just have a burger or piece of chicken or whatever with chips (or a salad if they're trying to watch their calorie consumption which I thought she was ...?) but she legit had a burger. A bowl of rice. Chips. And haloumi sticks. No person eats all that if they are trying to maintain a calorie deficit to lose weight...

ETA: I also can't stand the people in the comments gate keeping and replying to peoples comments such as 'I thought you were on a diet' or 'wow more takeaway' as she said herself she is trying to lose weight. These people (mostly girls) reply to comments with things like 'she can eat what she wants!' or 'don't shame her for what she's eating' and its like they're only saying that because she said she wants to lose weight. If she posted herself eating healthy what I eat in a day's with one or even two! takeaway blowouts a week she wouldn't receive the hate she does!

But she constantly eats takeaways (blow out portions at that) and these stupid people want to be all omg dont be mean she can eat what she wants and its like yeah... but shes trying to lose weight and eating utter crap. Of course she's going to get hate.

If you look at other big people's tik toks you see them eating in a calorie deficit and they get 90% positive and encouraging comments and just a few trolls.
Nah even when she was eating healthy she was still getting hate. She said she doesn't want to share her weight loss journey on tiktok any more. I can't understand the hate she gets - people just dislike her because she's fat.

I followed Becki on TikTok and she always comes up on my fyp so I thought I would give an opinion that nobody asked for 😂 I do think the comments on her videos are awful and go way too far. I felt really sorry for her when she posted in tears saying she and her family are affected by the comments. I think she seems lovely and sweet and there’s influencers out there that are absolutely vile but wouldn’t get as much hate as Becki, it’s definitely fat phobic…however, and this is just my opinion but I think she’s maybe been spoiled and possibly bullied at an early age because she’s incredibly child like. I know she’s 28 but if I wouldn’t have known that I would have said she was a teenager based on the way she acts and speaks. I think it’s really weird that she is best friends with her teenage niece, I have niece and nephews a similar age and I love spending time with them but not in a friends capacity, it’s odd. And when she went to meet her friend and his young cousin in Bolton last week, he looked so young too. She looks like she has some really weird coping mechanism with food, she cannot be dieting and eating what she does but if she genuinely wants to lose weight (which should be her choice) her family need to step in and help her. She loves food and there’s nothing wrong with that but I think her obsession with it is psychologically damaging. Even the way her eyes go massive when she puts the food in her mouth (I feel incredibly mean saying that 😂) and I really don’t get who would buy her merch especially the hoodies!? Her family probably encourage her which is maybe where the problem has come from. Thank you for reading the opinion that nobody asked for haha!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just putting my opinion but I really do not think she has ever followed any kind of Diet, I am always watching the Carbs
know it all inside out. I can't bare her following always pulling people up if they dare say anything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.