Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think anyone has said they dislike her because she’s fat, in theory she’s not even that big

I’m not a fan of her cos I think she’s annoying

Reactions: 6
I don’t think anyone has said they dislike her because she’s fat, in theory she’s not even that big

I’m not a fan of her cos I think she’s annoying
Agreed. I’m not a fan of her because she’s childish and makes her content appealing for children which is weird as duck.

Reactions: 11
is she driving? cos i can’t imagine the conversation of a 28 year old asking her mam to drive her for a fuckin slush

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wish I was living at home eating takeout constantly having my mum drive me about but no instead I’m sat here pregnant, 3 kids flying round the house and no kebab :(

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The iceblast post proberly appeals to her teeny popper fans, the more I think about her last night telling them to follow gifters she is like a high priestess giving her orders same as she probably does to anyone daring to say anything about her diet.

Reactions: 5
she’s so bizarre I can’t get my head round her at all, she seems to have 0 friends whatsoever
im on her page now and i don’t get her life at all

Reactions: 4
Her live just came up on my fyp, I don’t get it! She comes across like a 13 year old child. Very strange behaviour from a 28 year old

Reactions: 6
i found her Facebook ages ago n just found it so odd how she was posing with her birthday presents n she’s 28 like wha?

Reactions: 7
I know I shouldn’t judge or speculate and everyone has their own ideas of happiness but her life just seems to be so sad

she’s never with friends or anything, always her mum or her young nieces it’s so bizarre to me

Reactions: 4
I’ve just seen two more accounts making hate videos about her weight. I must have seen 20 in the past couple of days. This isn’t on. This is real high level bullying and harassment it makes me sick that these people think it’s funny. When you reply to the videos the little idiots just laugh it makes me actually sick.

Whatever you think of her imagine if it was you seeing accounts with your face and people just calling you fat pig, eats too much, could feed Africa with that she eats etc

This horrible account follows all these others accounts. Look at them all it’s disgusting. Sad little boys ganging up. Honestly I’m so angry these kids are being raised to think this is okay

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
She is absolutely taking the piss having enchiladas with rice and potatoes I don’t believe for one minute it’s not deliberate. I don’t think she’s childlike, I work with people with autism and LDs, to me it’s more forced and put on

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She is absolutely taking the piss having enchiladas with rice and potatoes I don’t believe for one minute it’s not deliberate. I don’t think she’s childlike, I work with people with autism and LDs, to me it’s more forced and put on
God forbid people eat carbs

Not particularly attractive 💀 💀 💀
Don't get me wrong I'm not the pinnacle of beauty either but I don't outsell myself and eat myself stupid for views or attention just to make it clear to everyone 🤪

So you’re straight up admitting you don’t like her because she’s fat. Aren’t you lovely
Did you read my post properly? I never even called her ugly once.. I said she wasn't particulary attractive..... and if you can honestly tell me she is gorgeous then we just have different opinions. I have stated before I am not in the best shape of my life at the moment after having a baby earlier in the year.. I have also said I am not conventionally attractive myself?

I stated the reasons why I didn't like her, and that is selling herself for views and attention by eating disgustingly heavy portions of unhealthy food, having merch with her 'treat' slogan and now performing cameos for money. And I'm not the only one that obviously thinks this.

But yeah I dislike her because shes fat and ugly 🙄 , not the fact she is fake and manipulates her (sometimes young and impressionable) audience that her eating is healthy and normal and just a treat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’d never come for her for eating carbs cos we all bloody love them and I definitely eat too many. I think it’s just the amount and the portion sizes.

I totally get how hard it is to lose weight especially if she has some sort of condition like PCOS (which I have). And yes we do live in a society where young people think it’s ok to be so nasty and cruel with their comments. I’ve said before I dislike her for many reasons but not cos of her size and I’d never post anything fat related on her comments.

But she’s fully aware of the comments she gets and I’m sorry but she fuels these comments. For months and months she’s been getting these comments yet still posts videos of her eating greasy kebabs and garlic bread. Why would you post those videos when the comments destroy you and make you cry? I’ll tell you why - MONEY.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
God forbid people eat carbs
Sis, why are you even on this thread. Don't get me wrong there are threads on here for people I enjoy too but I don't comment or look at them.

There is nothing wrong with eating carbs..... lets not even include carbs in this argument. It's the amount of CALORIES she is putting in by eating all that food, carbohydrates or not.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.