BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I don’t always plan my content’
*makes a video about standing up*
groundbreaking (lol squeaky floorboards) 😬🙄😐

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does anyone know where the croissant pj's are from.... asking for a friend 🌚
I was going to ask but I thought I’d get in trouble 🥐 Now she’s selling our twin top we can forget about the whole thing though

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just had to come and share my news I was 21 stone I don’t look massive I’m pretty tall and a lot of lose skin from having 5 kids all in a very short time but today I’ve hit 18 stone no where near what I want to be I miss my size 10 pre baby body but we move, and Becki short for Rebecca you can do it if you get off ur fat arse and move more and I still drink fizzy drinks no excuses

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Just had to come and share my news I was 21 stone I don’t look massive I’m pretty tall and a lot of lose skin from having 5 kids all in a very short time but today I’ve hit 18 stone no where near what I want to be I miss my size 10 pre baby body but we move, and Becki short for Rebecca you can do it if you get off ur fat arse and move more and I still drink fizzy drinks no excuses
Yes girl! This is incredible, especially since you clearly have a busy busy life with 5 children. You’re still putting in the work and getting results, Becki has no excuses. She wouldn’t know how to spell busy. Proud of you!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
3 stone is a huge milestone well done youm 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes girl! This is incredible, especially since you clearly have a busy busy life with 5 children. You’re still putting in the work and getting results, Becki has no excuses. She wouldn’t know how to spell busy. Proud of you!
I do and work full time and unfortunately have seizures she’s got no excuse I will celebrate with a diet coweek tonight 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Bet you look fuckin mega as well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That's a great achievement, well done. Becki says she isn't ready to change her diet. I wonder what it will take? Her living room shuffles will make no difference as much as she goes on about it getting her moving

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she'll start posting earlier in the day when the schools are on half term next week

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do respect you all a lot and really like this thread but I can't abide by all the spelling errors anymore.

It's qwasant. Not 'croissant'.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.