BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she on live talking and giggling like a 13 year old 💀

Reactions: 10
Wow look how low the crotch of her shorts is sitting cos of the gunt.

‘Why do I stand like this’

cos you’re fat - you’re welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Id kick that bedroom door off its hinges and smash her phone up WHY IS SHE SHOUTING and manicly giggling acting like a teenager, she's a bleeping wrongin I swear to duck 🚩🚩🚩🚩

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If youm dont seeing a fat girl eating a serving for toum look away..
duck off heffa you'll be crying about been kind soon ✌ sick of her saying it every video n then running to cry in the fablia when shes seen out in the wild
I can't believe she said that so boldly! Like ffs helloooooo Beckie can't you hear what's wrong with the sentence? It's disgusting what she's doing to herself.

Reactions: 12
Look at her hiding her chins on her live! 🤣 also who at 30 is gutted they can't use their snackle snack box and wants to go in the car to use it? My 5 year old would act like that

Reactions: 16
Why do I feel like she thinks her legs look skinny? The way she was sticking them out in that video makes it seem like she thinks she’s looking good

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel like she’s definitely been reading here more because she’s seems to be clapping back/responding to things we’ve said on here. Like the whole garlic “DEP” thing the other night and now the meal for two comment.

why does she call bits of chicken “chickens”? Like she said she got bbq chickens from Greggs and she say it about fridge raiders and goujons too. Why not just say chicken pieces?
Another wonder of the world. The fact she calls chicken “chickens” but can’t add the “s” at the end of “a bag of cresp” 🤪
She’s a bleeping moron!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone on live asked her is she going to vote and her reply was” is that the election” 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
A girl popped up in her comments saying, "I've told my mum about us" before auntie dreamliner shut down her live 🚩🚩🚩da fuq is that?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus you can see her gunt moving, it’s near enough by her knees!!
Becbec you’re going to do a lot more than just give up the 6 cokes hun! 🤯

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
For the BDL who definitely read here and bang on in the comments about how the negative stuff makes her a fortune, watch this… 👍
Dickheads

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.