BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know about anyone else but I literally don't watch any of her videos now without the comments there's just nothing remotely interesting going on.

Reactions: 39
I saw a comment from someone called Gruff. He was arguing with a BDL member who accused him of commenting a look because she had seen his profile picture before. Turns out Gruff nicked his pfp from some on line forum. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder what milestone will be hit first? Our hundreff fred or big chunks hits 50 stone

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let’s get some concrete Ellesmere Port coach tour plans together to celebrate the 100th fred

I seem to remember someone offering up their older kids to babysit the baby bisons?
I believe that was @LadyMarmalade... although my baby Bison is an actual terrorist so I'm not sure it'll work out :/

Plus because of Robson, I'm basically Kerry Mucklowe in Bourton on the Water. Every Morrisons in a 50 mile radius of the Port will have panic buttons under the counter in case I try to scrap some guinea pig dads.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
People talked on previous threads about how Becki should be on Supersize Vs Superskinny if it were still on TV. I guess the problem with that is that she'd still under-report what she actually eats - so the poor Superskinny would have to face six cans of cowk and four koftas daily and it still wouldn't be anywhere near Becki's daily diet?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I believe that was @LadyMarmalade... although my baby Bison is an actual terrorist so I'm not sure it'll work out :/

Plus because of Robson, I'm basically Kerry Mucklowe in Bourton on the Water. Every Morrisons in a 50 mile radius of the Port will have panic buttons under the counter in case I try to scrap some guinea pig dads.
My baby bison is surprisingly chill so maybe he can step up and take charge of the group.. he’s only 4 months but remarkably mature

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My baby bison is surprisingly chill so maybe he can step up and take charge of the group.. he’s only 4 months but remarkably mature
Mine is 5 months and it's almost as if there's no option but violence. Such a Sagittarius.

She's very sweet & so cute but my glasses have been thrown about 9 times today and she shouts for fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
'I'm coming now, I'll yelling Tinder' 🙈 duck me shes thick as mince!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My kids are middle managers in the making, it’s fine. They’ll subcontract the actual babysitting offshore and your precious babies will be cared for via Teams x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If youm dont seeing a fat girl eating a serving for toum look away..
duck off heffa you'll be crying about been kind soon ✌ sick of her saying it every video n then running to cry in the fablia when shes seen out in the wild

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.