BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If youm dont seeing a fat girl eating a serving for toum look away..
duck off heffa you'll be crying about been kind soon ✌ sick of her saying it every video n then running to cry in the fablia when shes seen out in the wild
Noum we don’t like seeing you eat which is why your viewing figures have dropped. Most of us don’t bother watching you these days we just rely on others reposting screen shots.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“I got the barbecue chickens” did she even go to school?! Does she know English at all? No chance in hell she’s voting the silly bint can’t even string a sentence together!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I feel like she’s definitely been reading here more because she’s seems to be clapping back/responding to things we’ve said on here. Like the whole garlic “DEP” thing the other night and now the meal for two comment.

why does she call bits of chicken “chickens”? Like she said she got bbq chickens from Greggs and she say it about fridge raiders and goujons too. Why not just say chicken pieces?

So glad we’ve got a new Fred, the last title we absolute dog tit. There were some proper corkers suggested as well.

Anyway not Becki with the arm hair defying all science. Because she knows people say nothings gonna change if her diet doesn’t change, but she CAN FEEL IT. Ok bison, you’re the exception.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s she doing tonight then that’s rendered her unable to post her boring tea like every other night? Bet it’s sumfing soo amazin!

Reactions: 6
So glad we’ve got a new Fred, the last title we absolute dog tit. There were some proper corkers suggested as well.

Anyway not Becki with the arm hair defying all science. Because she knows people say nothings gonna change if her diet doesn’t change, but she CAN FEEL IT. Ok bison, you’re the exception.
Tell us how you really feel 🤣🤣 if I ever make a thread I’m just picking the funniest one ngl

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her pitta tits making the same sorta shape as the golden arches M has sent me
Imagine the view from behind if you just happened to walk in at that moment. You’d think it was another solar eclipse

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
What thrilling content Becki Stobart!
Can’t wait for the “how I lay in bed” video.

• Haha
Oh god I recently bought the croissant pjs now I need to burn them 🤣🤣🤣

Also no one can convince me otherwise all the people asking for a shoutout on live are 100% trolling her 🤣 it’s constant in every live ffs

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.