BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had to come and share my news I was 21 stone I don’t look massive I’m pretty tall and a lot of lose skin from having 5 kids all in a very short time but today I’ve hit 18 stone no where near what I want to be I miss my size 10 pre baby body but we move, and Becki short for Rebecca you can do it if you get off ur fat arse and move more and I still drink fizzy drinks no excuses
Well done on shedding the timber tinder

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Who was the person who was really hating on others using bec bec speech lol ? We've had some right odd balls over the time on here...the garlic wheel guy,Alex and its guinea pigs...bloody pogi 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Who was the person who was really hating on others using bec bec speech lol ? We've had some right odd balls over the time on here...the garlic wheel guy,Alex and its guinea pigs...bloody pogi 🤣
Don't forget ar Soph and her... troubles.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dictionary corner is still active here! Honestly I think garlic wheel man might top even Poggy for me

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dictionary corner is still active here! Honestly I think garlic wheel man might top even Poggy for me
A garlic wheel will never be known as anything but garlic wheel forever more, so I guess that person achieved their objective

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Poggy was the top one for me hahahhaha woke up one morning and the threads were in tatters lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bet you look fuckin mega as well ❤
I looked mega before but more so now 😁 maybe not so much at the minute as it’s my day off and I’m sat scrubbing my kitchen in my joggers and best grubby north top unfortunately not my Bonmarch finest

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What is that forehead?!
The shawl cover thing doesn’t even fit?
Oh my 🙃😅
Ha! I’ve just taken the same screenshot. Tammy Slaton forehead going on there. The capes at hairdressers are usually pretty roomy so the fact that that one goes nowhere near her show just how massive she is. And why is the chair so far away from the mirror? Don’t most hairdressers have a worktop type situation going on? Maybe they have to park her in the middle of the room because they can’t physically get round her if she’s by the table.
And what are those on her feet?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine being the poor hairdresser having to try to put the cape on her. I’d die of embarrassment 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Venom (I believe it was you) could you please post that videum of Becki bursting out of Shrek’s swamp again and tell me if there’s a way I can save it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.