BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she fancied a roast in the end.. the day after.. and now moaning Cath didn’t do her some proper mash so has to use microwave mash 🙄🙄🙄
---
“Oh my gosh, so I was just driving down the road today and I had my window open cos it was warm-next minute the heavens opened, it was crazy so yeah mash let’s see…”

No Becki don’t stop.. I need to know what happened next.. did you close the window?
God she’s tit at TT lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is that what it looks like, which is three big American-style pancakes with syrup, fruit, chocolate, and cream, and a giant hot chocolate with a mountain of whipped cream and chocolate on top? I don't think Becki realises that moderation even exists
Small changes! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
the most liked threadum suggestium is Beckijones4 #92 Noncey Sinatra: These hooves are made for stomping is that going to be flagged by mods cos it says noncey?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
the most liked threadum suggestium is Beckijones4 #92 Noncey Sinatra: These hooves are made for stomping is that going to be flagged by mods cos it says noncey?
If it isn’t allowed, I still think ‘these hooves are made for stomping’ is a great thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.