BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh she’s 100% reading here…I’ve never seen comments on her comment section about how she stands. Clap back to us all you want Becki…you’re still pathetic

Reactions: 23
Just realised she gives me Michael Jackson vibes with the stunted emotions and inappropriateness around children 🥲

• Wow
Reactions: 18
If you reduce the playback speed of the dancing video to 0.5 it’s still not at the pace she’s actually doing the “workout” at. So she’s speeding the video up massively to make it look like she’s being really active, when in fact she’s barely moving 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She stands like she does cos she’s got horrendous knock knees from being obese forever. She tried to hide it and thinks it makes her look smaller. Also why did she have the croissant tent on then on clap back videum she had the stinking green tent on again?

Reactions: 17
All I can think of when I see this thread title is gavin and stacey where pam is on the ‘atkins’ and plates up 3 steaks then doesn’t eat them because micks friends will call her ‘3 steaks pam’ 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 38
All I can think of when I see this thread title is gavin and stacey where pam is on the ‘atkins’ and plates up 3 steaks then doesn’t eat them because micks friends will call her ‘3 steaks pam’ 😭😭😭
“You’re eating half a cow woman!”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What type of dystopian nightmare are we living in where someone thinks it’s their job to film a video on how they stand 🥴💀 what next, how I do a bowel movement

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I am begging her not to wear those pyjamas again. The saggy shorts that’ve been stretched out by her belly are my 13th reason

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why do I feel like she thinks her legs look skinny? The way she was sticking them out in that video makes it seem like she thinks she’s looking good
Tbh by the pictures I’m a size 16 and her ankles look slimmer than mine which kills me however all her weight on that HUMONGOUS big back 😮💨

Reactions: 14
Tbh by the pictures I’m a size 16 and her ankles look slimmer than mine which kills me however all her weight on that HUMONGOUS big back 😮💨
That’s probably only because they look slim in relation to those ginormous knees

Reactions: 11
Don't be fooled, we've seen her bursting out of her crocs, it's the slimming filter. Don't let this mess make you feel bad ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
And she’s friends with big fat sue 💀💀😂😂

• Haha
She stands like she does cos she’s got horrendous knock knees from being obese forever. She tried to hide it and thinks it makes her look smaller. Also why did she have the croissant tent on then on clap back videum she had the stinking green tent on again?
I think she's worn the croissant ones as day time pjs then put her others back on for bed. I don't think she went out yesterday so just wore pjs! Bet she was in bed most of the day apart from her slow "dance" around the lounge.

Reactions: 12
It’s not even an issue if she dances slower in the work outs cos what can she expect when she’s a massive bleeping fat ugly bleep. But the fact she speeds it up to look like she’s mega working out is not surprising and annoys me so much.

• Haha
If she went out into the wild the gorillas would mistake her for one of their own

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know where the croissant pj's are from.... asking for a friend 🌚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.