BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amayyyyyzinnnn just bluddeh love us bunch of “middle aged, boring, sexless unemployed women” hyping each other up. I mean we are a bunch of “bullies” after all xoxoxox
Becki fits all those descriptors apart from middle aged so the BDL are kind of scoring an own goal

Reactions: 8
That picture looks like she's taken it with a 0.6 lens. Her feet look humongous, long rather than wide. Her legs aren't that length either. What a bluddy mess. Why does her forehead look like it's got cellulite?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That picture looks like she's taken it with a 0.6 lens. Her feet look humongous, long rather than wide. Her legs aren't that length either. What a bluddy mes
Why does her forehead look like it’s got cellulite?
Because it does.
Hope that helps 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is that forehead?!
The shawl cover thing doesn’t even fit?
Oh my 🙃😅
Is it called marshmallows as that is what she would look like if the cape/cover actually fit over her?!
It has been posted a few times already, but I used to speed through her videos and just got to the comments and read through the abuse, and that was always the best part of her content. Now she seems to be filtering and deleting anything negative, it just isn’t the same anymore. Or as Becki was say, it just hits different you knowm!
Bring back the hate and her being called a fat trollop, not everyone lying to her telling her how beautiful she is or how wonderful she is.

Also, something definitely happened on the weekend with her Niece. I’m no detective, and it seems fairly obvious. All that build up and all week of posting about her and her birthday event, then it happens and she hasn’t been mentioned once. I was expecting this week to still be all about her and telling everyone what a great time they had, despite her clearly not being invited. Her sister has definitely had a word and disowned her or something, now she’s trying to be positive and stay strong.
The dirty n0nc3!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Becki fits all those descriptors apart from middle aged so the BDL are kind of scoring an own goal
Bison is old aged, if she doesn’t change her lifestyle she won’t see 40!
---
Is it called marshmallows as that is what she would look like if the cape/cover actually fit over her?!
It has been posted a few times already, but I used to speed through her videos and just got to the comments and read through the abuse, and that was always the best part of her content. Now she seems to be filtering and deleting anything negative, it just isn’t the same anymore. Or as Becki was say, it just hits different you knowm!
Bring back the hate and her being called a fat trollop, not everyone lying to her telling her how beautiful she is or how wonderful she is.

Also, something definitely happened on the weekend with her Niece. I’m no detective, and it seems fairly obvious. All that build up and all week of posting about her and her birthday event, then it happens and she hasn’t been mentioned once. I was expecting this week to still be all about her and telling everyone what a great time they had, despite her clearly not being invited. Her sister has definitely had a word and disowned her or something, now she’s trying to be positive and stay strong.
The dirty n0nc3!
I don’t think what the reditor said was true but she most likely got told to go hence her eating the kebabum in the premier innum.

Reactions: 7
Someone could have called the police to spite them because it was announced to the world where the "party" was being held in advance

• Wow
Reactions: 20
What is the point on spending money on her hair when all she does is clip it back every day? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.