Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come across her on my fyp and my god the food she eats makes me feel ill.

Where does she get this money from for a takeaway every night? and also why does she still share it when she knows the comments will be brutal?

also that video of her on the beach in the rain made me die, why she standing there with her gob wide open like that.
I howled at the beach one. It’s hardly a Spanish sunset is it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't get over how an almost 30 year old woman is with an agency named Gen Z!

same vibes:

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 12.06.19.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The way she gets so into her takeaways genuinely puts me off eating. When she's unwrapping them it's like she's on the edge of an orgasm.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
That chicken kebab thing was literally a meal. Yet she’s got to have extras. I’ve noticed this with all of her videos. After every meal she’s got to have something else, like a cake bar after breakfast. I think she’s addicted to food imo

Reactions: 6
She puts a potato (I think it’s a potato) from that giant takeaway in her mouth and says mmm straight away. She’s not even chewed it- how does she know it’s mmm.
She’s copying her mate Saint Sevda who orgasms at a limp frozen chip!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
id suggest there isnt anyone here who doesnt sometimes over indulge and get a Takeaway, last thing i want after a Takeaway is a snack, and i wouldnt be having a takeaway after a Bacum on Toast and McDonnums, in fact id eat very light knowing i was having a takeaway, she must be pounding out 4-5000 calories a day almost every day, im not certain she actually knows you can have Soup of a Sandwich for lunch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
id suggest there isnt anyone here who doesnt sometimes over indulge and get a Takeaway, last thing i want after a Takeaway is a snack, and i wouldnt be having a takeaway after a Bacum on Toast and McDonnums, in fact id eat very light knowing i was having a takeaway, she must be pounding out 4-5000 calories a day almost every day, im not certain she actually knows you can have Soup of a Sandwich for lunch
I'm sorry but the bacum and mcdonnums kills me off every single time 🤣🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way she tries to hide her chin sometimes actually cracks me up. And don't get me started on the caption
A4B7CD69-32FD-4A6C-8C75-5EDCB7F4BFBB.jpeg
26248AC4-5769-4B4D-9279-36204C72B343.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she’s done a lidl haul, I know we all know she goes with her mum so that’s not an issue really, she could have planned to cook for the family 3 dinners for the upcoming week and wants to show what she’s buying for it, or something, but it doesn’t come across like that at all.
She’s adding in stuff like loo roll and hand soap when we know that’s her mum buying it, not her. So weird. She likes to play house but is a big child.
I currently live at home and I’ll pop to Tesco with my dad and get specific things that I have for breakfast that my parents don’t, and if I offer to cook a particular dish for everyone I’ll buy the ingredients etc. it’s weird that she doesn’t just admit that’s what she’s doing and acts like she’s doing the whole shop
Bet her mum makes her hold the side of the trolley so she doesn’t get lost in the shop…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My favourite chocolate, oooo they've got it, ....

Bloody love these chocolate trifles,

Guys these are so good,

These are also so nice, ....

😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find it funny on TikTok how she kind of pretends to be a grown independent woman running errands round town. Like saying she couldn’t find everything she needed in Lidl so is going to nip to Asda. Girl, you’re just tagging along with your Mum.

like I don’t think there’s any issue going shopping with parents or going out with them. But its Becki playing independent women.

I’d like to hope she at least contributed towards the petrol with the rising prices

Reactions: 14
If she’s so ashamed of living with her parents then she should move out. She’s almost trying to rebrand herself now she’s not working. Honestly not working is terrible for someone like her. What is she going to do all day?!

Reactions: 6
Her mum n dad might as well just have another baby cos she’s got the life of a newborn now she doesn’t work.

Eat, tit sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bagel, with Chicken Dippers and Noodles, just piling shite on a plate tbh

Donut, Bagel, Rice, Noodles and Chips in the same day, Jesus she must massive dumpums

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Something has actually gone wrong with the wiring of her brain. Her entire face lights up and she starts squealing when shes about to eat junk food, she mmmmms before her lips have even closed around a mouthful, she's always saying 'can't wait to try this' 'so excited to eat this' and every food she ree-views is so good so amazing honestly so so nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Of course she leaves big lumps of fat on her pork steaks that’ll be doing her arteries wonders

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.