Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“What’s everyone’s go to Side Dishes”

For you, Butter apparently Becki

• Haha
Reactions: 10
also that video of her on the beach in the rain made me die, why she standing there with her gob wide open like that.
I think she thinks she’s cute and child like when she does that.

Makes me want to pour bleach into my eyes when she does that close up, mouth open, toothy twatty grin at the camera

• Haha
She has actually used a generous 6 Spoons of butter alone in her meal which alone is 600cals. Along with another 200cals for oil. I know she has cooked for more than 1 person(3people I’m guessing) but that’s a ridiculous amount of empty calories!

I’m not very adventurous when it comes to food. But her pork steaks were flavoured. Why does she need rice that’s not ‘boring’ when she already has garlic mushrooms and seasoned steaks. Why not just have rice with veg. Skip the extra cheese and stock cube and butter!

I sometimes am a bit confused by watching becki about where I stand with what I am seeing. Because I actually don’t think I care what size people are. And realistically for someone to maintain a size 20+ Like becki she is going to have to eat a lot so I don’t know why I am shocked. But then on the other hand I see the garbage that she eats and the amount of calories it contains and just think she could have eaten something better for those hundreds of calories rather than cheap butter. And then I know that her health is/ will suffer because of her size/ consumption and I don’t know why she would want to do that to herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but this is the worse thing she’s eaten yet. And she’s ate some shite!
wtf is that 😨
Was coming here to say the exact same thing. It must be one of the worst meals she’s ever made so far. Not one vegetable in sight….

Reactions: 3
I was trying to be a decent human and was thinking, ya know what, she actually can cook like, she has done some decent curries and the like, massive portions but she can actually get a meal together.
Then I saw what she did to those mushrooms. Firstly to drown them in water, very bad for shrooms, and then to put them in to a puddle of various fats. The texture and taste of them would have been rank.
That video where she nearly creams her knickers when "nandos" finally flashes up on the screen...oh lawd no child.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I was trying to be a decent human and was thinking, ya know what, she actually can cook like, she has done some decent curries and the like, massive portions but she can actually get a meal together.
Then I saw what she did to those mushrooms. Firstly to drown them in water, very bad for shrooms, and then to put them in to a puddle of various fats. The texture and taste of them would have been rank.
That video where she nearly creams her knickers when "nandos" finally flashes up on the screen...oh lawd no child.

Seriously, she got worked up about the maccies filter and then when nandums finally popped up i thought she was literally gonna cum right there on me screen. Out of all them filters how does meathead find the bleeping fast food one.

• Haha
Another thing I noticed since I was blocked and had to set up a new account to watch her vids, it's the only reason I have that account... The only other vids that come up on my FYP after following her are kids and teens and trends that have never come up on my main account. Shows what her target audience really is

I did find that takeaway for breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc one infuriating.

Surely she knows you don’t skip anything? Is she doing this on purpose to get comments?

Reactions: 4
Seriously, she got worked up about the maccies filter and then when nandums finally popped up i thought she was literally gonna cum right there on me screen. Out of all them filters how does meathead find the bleeping fast food one.
Please 😂😂😂 I'm cackling

Becky is coming to London dressed like that? Its boiling hot and humid.
Why she coming to london?

Becky is coming to London dressed like that? Its boiling hot and humid.
Why she coming to london?
Doubt it’s London, last time they went to “London” it was to visit a relative in rural Surrey. She went nowhere near actual London. Her geography is as good as her English. 😂

• Haha
I presume she’s going to see Paige dance 🥱 also her sister and Paige are sharing a room with her

Reactions: 5
I live in London, but if I was taking a trip to London from the north, the last thing I would be excited by is having a McDonalds breakfast, a JD & stopping off at service stations and a Tesco’s on the way.

Reactions: 5
Lard arse drowning in butter, she should’ve just got spoon eat the tub of butter and be done with it.
The McDonald’s breakfast with sour cream dip is one of the most rancid things I’ve ever saw. She is an absolute embarrassment and I bet her family are so mortified by her, her siblings and parents seems nice and normal just the big monster child that’s letting them down

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lard arse drowning in butter, she should’ve just got spoon eat the tub of butter and be done with it.
The McDonald’s breakfast with sour cream dip is one of the most rancid things I’ve ever saw. She is an absolute embarrassment and I bet her family are so mortified by her, her siblings and parents seems nice and normal just the big monster child that’s letting them down
They all appear to eat crap TBF, it’s just that Becki eats family sized portions and obviously binges on shite between meals too. I think she was probably brought up on convenience food, i doubt hers was a house where eating lots of fruit & veg every day was the norm. She’s been huge since childhood, her GP will have advised her parents on the dangers of childhood obesity.
A lifetime of obesity and her obvious discomfort, makes it all the more mortifying to watch her put herself through it on social media. She’s not kidding most of us, and I think she needs intervention. Not to lose the weight, it’s her life on the line. But for the sake of her mental health & self respect someone needs to have a word with her about her passive aggressive attitude, her confusing mixed messages & about filtering her content rather than her physical appearance.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.